Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've already got two. I have ice and storm. I kept a few cannon elements, earth is probably my favourite. I'm waiting to see what I can mix with a custom dark threads bio, like if they can have any advanced ninjutsu.
Fan of your idea of using technology to calculate probability in battle for Hawkins. Hope you can find a way to work that into some kind of battle-practical application. Either way though, it's cool.

Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd go with dark, iron sand, wood and probably scorch or typhoon
You can't mix all them on a Kakuzu bio.
You can have a max of three AE hearts. Wood counts as two.
You can't have Typhoon on Kakuzu, not listed in his rules and I asked.
Can only have basic magnetism, so can't have iron sand.

It's a bit of a pain

Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fan of your idea of using technology to calculate probability in battle for Hawkins. Hope you can find a way to work that into some kind of battle-practical application. Either way though, it's cool.
I'm open to suggestion, I didn't know how I could translate it, unless I could work it so the cards float around me with cameras on, recognise patterns if i'd seen jutsu before or know the jutsu, and relay the information to me. And maybe increase reaction time?

It's a tricky concept to pull off without metagaming. So instead I was going to try and RP it a little in the ninja world. I have made up custom technology cards I want to submit next cycle, i can show you if you like?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can't mix all them on a Kakuzu bio.
You can have a max of three AE hearts. Wood counts as two.
You can't have Typhoon on Kakuzu, not listed in his rules and I asked.
Can only have basic magnetism, so can't have iron sand.

It's a bit of a pain
Hiruko bios solves that.
I would take all of your Hearts and replace the four.
I believe only one of them is accessible to EGF.

Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also from what I know the wood EGF can get is limited to Yamatos wood release which is mega gay
Yeah it seems like only Hashirama gets the big stuff which is a shame. I believe it's the same for Hiruko?

I wouldn't want to go for wood anyway. The storm/ice mix is nice for now. If I can get Advanced ninjutsu, I want smoke/rain. Smoke because smoky threads would be cool, and rain to mix with my storm release and ice.

..i guess thats Hawkin then?
Yeah he's from one piece :)

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello!

I was browsing the RP and...well...so much has changed! I was wondering if someone could tell me if I can RP with my old stuff or what type of restrictions I'd have, what I'd need to update, etc. I miss a good battle :p

Also, how is everyone doing?

Reactions: Mudo

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello!

I was browsing the RP and...well...so much has changed! I was wondering if someone could tell me if I can RP with my old stuff or what type of restrictions I'd have, what I'd need to update, etc. I miss a good battle :p

You may, but you need to post all the things you had before here:

You need to revaluate your rank too unless you were a sage which.. you were.

Welcome back, hope youre doing good ^^

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Hello!

A lot has changed since then sensei haha, the most notable is the change of the ninja world. We no longer use the canon villages and now have our custom timeline which is a mix of the Boruto and Warring States Era from the show. At most, all you really would need to do is resubmit your bios to match the new templates and history wise remove any canon village reference thought this is only for custom bios. Canons can keep their actual history as is.

Fighting wise has pretty much stayed the same though there is an actual health system now. There's honestly a lot of changes but this is mostly adding of newer abilities, as most of the core mechanisms of the rp has remained the same for the most part. If you need any help or even wanna battle your old sempai let me know.

Also other changes to note is things like removal of battle tests, rp permissions etc

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They sure have. Getting married this year, maybe kids in a year or two o__0

How u been?
Marrying???! Daaaaammm! Well, I've been with my partner for....11 years now. No kids! LOL

A lot has changed since then sensei haha, the most notable is the change of the ninja world. We no longer use the canon villages and now have our custom timeline which is a mix of the Boruto and Warring States Era from the show. At most, all you really would need to do is resubmit your bios to match the new templates and history wise remove any canon village reference thought this is only for custom bios. Canons can keep their actual history as is.

Fighting wise has pretty much stayed the same though there is an actual health system now. There's honestly a lot of changes but this is mostly adding of newer abilities, as most of the core mechanisms of the rp has remained the same for the most part. If you need any help or even wanna battle your old sempai let me know.

Also other changes to note is things like removal of battle tests, rp permissions etc
As soon as I am able to RP, sure! I don't remember having ever battled you :p