Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hum...basically, as far as I can tell with my bios nothing really changes. Galen only has EIG and YY because he's a CC bio so it can't get anything else. And Hashirama is Hashirama. He already has Senjutsu and Wood. Of all the things I have only sound seems off the menu. It seems just a matter of updating the layouts of the bios to resubmit them. Nice!

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hum...basically, as far as I can tell with my bios nothing really changes. Galen only has EIG and YY because he's a CC bio so it can't get anything else. And Hashirama is Hashirama. He already has Senjutsu and Wood. Of all the things I have only sound seems off the menu. It seems just a matter of updating the layouts of the bios to resubmit them. Nice!

Some rulings over past couple of years

Reactions: Gutsy

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you!!!!

I have a question about this one:

“You cannot spawn jutsu within 5 meters of your opponent unless it’s with cannon jutsu. If you wish to spawn something under your opponent, it must also spawn under you too, applying only to custom jutsu.”

I have techniques in my CJ thread that state that they do exactly this (create something beneath my oponnent to grab him or wtv). Do those become "useless" or voided or something? One of them is creating hands of mud that rise from the ground and grab my opponent for example.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You should decide which one you want in the nw with us too

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you!!!!

I have a question about this one:

“You cannot spawn jutsu within 5 meters of your opponent unless it’s with cannon jutsu. If you wish to spawn something under your opponent, it must also spawn under you too, applying only to custom jutsu.”

I have techniques in my CJ thread that state that they do exactly this (create something beneath my oponnent to grab him or wtv). Do those become "useless" or voided or something? One of them is creating hands of mud that rise from the ground and grab my opponent for example.
It's a case by case situation. At the bottom of the thread there is a suggested update to the ruling. But it would have to be 5m below the opponent with an indicator. It came this way due to someone trying to spawn water in someones lungs etc.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scorps? Cool. Where's Lili though 😭😭
Where is she indeed??? T_T

When you gonna snap LoK's neck and become RP head again?
At my prime I probably couldn't do it, let alone now. Lol Also, RP staff again? >_>
It's a case by case situation. At the bottom of the thread there is a suggested update to the ruling. But it would have to be 5m below the opponent with an indicator. It came this way due to someone trying to spawn water in someones lungs etc.
I understand the rule. Makes sense to control the "free form" usage of certain techniques. Was just asking in regards to techniques that do that in specific. But the ruling makes sense.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

At my prime I probably couldn't do it, let alone now. Lol Also, RP staff again? >_>

I understand the rule. Makes sense to control the "free form" usage of certain techniques. Was just asking in regards to techniques that do that in specific. But the ruling makes sense.
It's a work in progress tbh. Cannon techniques aren't effected to simplify it

But if it's offensive, it will have to form under you too, as it stands right now.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Nice to see you btw lol. My post looked rude 😭 Maybe she'll pop up like other oldies 😈

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice to see you btw lol. My post looked rude 😭 Maybe she'll pop up like other oldies 😈
I wish she did. I miss her and she disappeared in such a sudden way. At least, from my end. I kept in touch with most if not all my NB friends with the exception of her and Lawliet that disappeared without a trace. :/ With these things I often get a bit worried that something happened. Lets hope its not the case.

• Wow
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I wish she did. I miss her and she disappeared in such a sudden way. At least, from my end. I kept in touch with most if not all my NB friends with the exception of her and Lawliet that disappeared without a trace. :/ With these things I often get a bit worried that something happened. Lets hope its not the case.
Just wanted to say that I was a big fan of your bios and your clan. Your bios always had so much detail and were always what I wanted to make mine like. The clan, well, always love SW and the again the design of it was awesome.
(We've never really interacted so dont worry about remembering me aha). Hope youve been well.