Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Slacker for your ‘Rulings / Guides’, is it cool if we help out by giving you other rulings seen across the years?
Yeah man, as much as we can have there clears it up big for us in the long run, fights/rulings etc. Like the spawning one recently came up in your fight.

Helps us all be on the same page and helps to have references for it all too. Happy for all the help.

As many rulings as we can compile the better tbh
Pretty much. Just after rulings, if the stuff is in the updates thread, like clones i'm not to bothered.

Man i ain't seen zoids in years. Love that shit when i was younger
Man it's awesome, i been watching the series that has that giant Deathsaur xd

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Lord of Kaos
Using Yang Release: change into hell jutsu on “(Kinjutsu Doton Soseijutsu: Shishi Dojō) Forbidden Earth Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil” on amasses of zombies created, do they all attain 300 chakra as a collective or even as separate division/ distribution?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Lord of Kaos
Using Yang Release: change into hell jutsu on “(Kinjutsu Doton Soseijutsu: Shishi Dojō) Forbidden Earth Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil” on amasses of zombies created, do they all attain 300 chakra as a collective or even as separate division/ distribution?
It ain't happening chief. Those two things aren't compatible.

For one you don't need to control the zombies, so they are semi sentient in their own zombie way. You just direct them. So for starters it would be completely pointless to control the two.

"creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him." - it's a singular thing. You make one thing sentient.

You have no had training in yin or yang even though you have acquired an account with it. You will need to train in those fields. If you need a sensei, i'll teach you. It will clear up any issues you may have.

Reactions: System001

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It ain't happening chief. Those two things aren't compatible.

For one you don't need to control the zombies, so they are semi sentient in their own zombie way. You just direct them. So for starters it would be completely pointless to control the two.

"creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him." - it's a singular thing. You make one thing sentient.

You have no had training in yin or yang even though you have acquired an account with it. You will need to train in those fields. If you need a sensei, i'll teach you. It will clear up any issues you may have.
Oof. Thanks for answering my question. I do have completed training threads for yin and yang so...yeah. I personally just had a question, ain’t no need for redo training. Thank you tho :3

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oof. Thanks for answering my question. I do have completed training threads for yin and yang so...yeah. I personally just had a question, ain’t no need for redo training. Thank you tho :3
Rucken, let me rephrase that. You as an RPer, don't have training in those advanced fields. You acquired the account with Scaze having complete the training for the fields. You've never actually trained in those fields.

When i saw the issue when you tried to make a sentient landmark, i raised it with @Sasori. I asked him what his thoughts were. He said to inform you, that you will need training. I asked him to do it but he's been busy.

So this is me passing on the message based on what the mod in charge of the sensei currently has told me. You will need to do that training, it's not a case of Re-doing as you never did it yourself personally. And if you'd had training, all these questions you're raising now could be answers so you understand the field in full.

Reactions: System001

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rucken, let me rephrase that. You as an RPer, don't have training in those advanced fields. You acquired the account with Scaze having complete the training for the fields. You've never actually trained in those fields.

When i saw the issue when you tried to make a sentient landmark, i raised it with @Sasori. I asked him what his thoughts were. He said to inform you, that you will need training. I asked him to do it but he's been busy.

So this is me passing on the message based on what the mod in charge of the sensei currently has told me. You will need to do that training, it's not a case of Re-doing as you never did it yourself personally. And if you'd had training, all these questions you're raising now could be answers so you understand the field in full.
I’ll go make the threads. Thanks.

JPierce

Kin
44💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can I use the Karin sensing ability?

(Kagura Shingan) Mind's Eye of Divine Entertainment
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description:
This ability, unique to Uzumaki Karin, is a much more advanced sensing ability than the normal Chakra Sensing technique. This ability allows Karin to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds 10 kms and allows her to see up to 6 landmarks away, including over oceans. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, which Karin has active at all times. The ability extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including herself, is under a genjutsu, or even if someone is molding chakra for a technique. It can also detect diseases and other harmful effects the user or those within range might be under the effect off. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, Karin can perceive its location and movement with great detail. Even normal chakra suppression techniques are ineffective to hide from this ability.
Note: Its an exclusive ability of Uzumaki Karin bios and is active at all times.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doubt this effects anyone but i'm really struggling atm. It seems i have the rona and with my previous health conditions it's hit me hard and making it very difficult when it comes to even looking at laptop.

In short, if i'm your sensei or wanted me to do battle checks, for now i don't think i'm in a good state to do it well. Hope you all are well and good luck

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Doubt this effects anyone but i'm really struggling atm. It seems i have the rona and with my previous health conditions it's hit me hard and making it very difficult when it comes to even looking at laptop.

In short, if i'm your sensei or wanted me to do battle checks, for now i don't think i'm in a good state to do it well. Hope you all are well and good luck
Youve survived worse. Get better soon.