Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
@Lord of Kaos bargain; instead of using another bio as a proxy for the tournament can I bet on any member instead? If they win the tournament, I also attain a prize thing? This all because I don’t wanna use another biography I didn’t recently make. By update, do you mean it will have to be approved first?
No, you can bet but I'm not giving out a prize for betting on a person lol. And yes, your bio has to be NW approved, meaning it has to follow the bio rules and what not to make sure it works.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
OH u mean the times you challanged me before my EMS was even passive so i wouldnt have been able to use it in the first place? Yeah, Skorm you prey on the weak when they most vulnerable, so im glad you're almost "ready to actually fight" so i can catch u slippin and beat the breaks off you :)

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not yet, no. People are still arriving.
any set deadline or til all seats are taken?

OH u mean the times you challanged me before my EMS was even passive so i wouldnt have been able to use it in the first place? Yeah, Skorm you prey on the weak when they most vulnerable, so im glad you're almost "ready to actually fight" so i can catch u slippin and beat the breaks off you :)
Soo.. you're complaining that i didn't challenge you but at the same time when i did you didn't get to activate your EMS passively so you cowarded out? You're some next level petty xD. I just chose Tenseigan over you piss ass eyes. Out of all the people who make a living of mocking me every single day on discord, you take the prize of the second most laughable one(after Pervy Sage). With that being said, consider it being the last communication you'll ever have with me again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pervyy

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not yet, no. People are still arriving.
Thoughts on removing the chakra cost on Iado and techniques based off of it? Vaguely remember bringing this up way back when or had planned on it, but It's essentially just a fast natural movement from unsheathing the blade. Wasn't really shown to involve chakra use in itself.