Elite
Kin
2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think 600 k+ words on the Base is long enough already, lmao. Maaan, I don't have it in me :LOL::ROFLMAO:

It's too late now, lol :th-026:
600k is in the past, bio might be the new way for you, however @Detective L I was occupied myself I have the discord to keep myself busy so it wasn't as annoying as you think I might have thought. People there need constant supervision :sweat:

Reactions: Michael92

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just realised Jas cant get new starting kumi as he is far from new and cant get tht sweet 3k bonus. He practically new but is old
Hahaha, you trying to be funny?! :hypnotobi:

Lmao LA was probably busy, yeah. But I need to be faster with orientations as well. I bet Q was fuming as well when I took so long to reply :mad:
Hahaha, man, this credit plugin is love, it's life! :sneaky:I bet even RP mods will be more active now, lmao

I am so poor :(. But i ain't going to let that keep me down O___O
Yeah, better start farming dem KUMI MAN

It's too late now, lol :th-026:
What do you mean late, it's not late at all dude! :onion-msn-smileys-16:

Quatt

Elite
Kin
2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have a feeling that the activity in this thread might just pass the normal chatroom thread due to the incentive behind it, now it feels like not talking here is wasting my opportunity to earn some much needed digital currency to fund my interest in fighting with words, that is kinda wild.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
600k is in the past, bio might be the new way for you, however @Detective L I was occupied myself I have the discord to keep myself busy so it wasn't as annoying as you think I might have thought. People there need constant supervision :sweat:
Alright, hopefully I can make up for it. Luckily you quickly catch on the concepts ;)
Hahaha, you trying to be funny?! :hypnotobi:

Hahaha, man, this credit plugin is love, it's life! :sneaky:I bet even RP mods will be more active now, lmao

Yeah, better start farming dem KUMI MAN

What do you mean late, it's not late at all dude! :onion-msn-smileys-16:
Lmao definitely, man. Gaining Kumi, even little by little, can only be helpful :D

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I need motivation.. I want ppl to join me clan :(
It's all about time, we'll get more people joining the RP, and then you'd have the perfect opportunity to strike, lmao

Lmao definitely, man. Gaining Kumi, even little by little, can only be helpful :D
Man, after I tweaked it a little, it's way more stable, now it's actually legit, and you get decent amount of Kumi, without it being overkill.

Reactions: Zatanna

Quatt

Elite
Kin
2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So Custom elements have no restrictions, any bio should have the ability to learn them if they meet the requirements for it, is that right?

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
It's all about time, we'll get more people joining the RP, and then you'd have the perfect opportunity to strike, lmao

Man, after I tweaked it a little, it's way more stable, now it's actually legit, and you get decent amount of Kumi, without it being overkill.
Can you tell us what the actual values are? Will there be like an announcement
Post automatically merged:

So Custom elements have no restrictions, any bio should have the ability to learn them if they meet the requirements for it, is that right?
Yes that is correct, any bio can learn custom elements tjat you make or learn

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah, it works really well. It makes things easier too lol. To give the kumi and what not.
Indeed, depending on what the CE itself has.

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you tell us what the actual values are? Will there be like an announcement
Posts give 3 Kumi, if character amount is greater or equal to 50.
Threads give 15 Kumi, if character amount is greater or equal to 250, I believe.
Sticky threads give 250 Kumi.

Chris is writing an announcement as we speak, I believe, right? @Lord of Kaos
Yeah, it works really well. It makes things easier too lol. To give the kumi and what not.
Man, when Chris and I was on call with screenshare on, and we found out we could give RP mods unique permission to take and give Kumi, we were literally dancing, lmao

Cant wait till the shop is done, thats gonna be hella awesome. Jas is doing a great job
Thanks, now give me all your Kumi, jk, lmao :sneaky:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, when Chris and I was on call with screenshare on, and we found out we could give RP mods unique permission to take and give Kumi, we were literally dancing, lmao

Thanks, now give me all your Kumi, jk, lmao :sneaky:
LMAO he told me this morning. I think he's just glad he can auto-pay us now z,z

Reactions: Jas

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMAO he told me this morning. I think he's just glad he can auto-pay us now z,z
Yeah, so basically, we can pay specific usergroup x Kumi every month (30 days), automatically.

If we were to give Premiums benefits, they could get a paycheck like that, where they'd get 500 Kumi a month or something.