Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just a reminder, posts below 50 characters won't get you any Kumi. You should be loving me for leaking this sensitive information, lmao, but like L said, this is to encourage people to be active on the Forums and at the same time, gain some SWEET Kumi :p

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just a reminder, posts below 50 characters won't get you any Kumi. You should be loving me for leaking this sensitive information, lmao, but like L said, this is to encourage people to be active on the Forums and at the same time, gain some SWEET Kumi :p
Luckily most of my posts on the forum include missions and battles, both which are relatively lengthy..lmao.

Reactions: Jas

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only do official deals flexes moral compass
Lmao, what you tryna say, that I'd ab00s the system?! :sadface: emote.

Yo Jas battle me in the Arena lets see how I fare against the 2009 unfortunate awakening, would be an interesting thing to see.
I got no time for that, I'd rather finish my orientation, awake my Sharingan and start doing missions! :score:

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd never imply that, Jas-kun :stone:
Let me go reply to these orientations and do some missions!
Hahaha, man, my sensei been slow at replying, lmao.. I literally didn't reply for a month, so I think he making me feel his pain.

I feel like I'm lost in the woods and simply stumbled inside the first Tavern I found :sigar::sigar::sigar:
yo, join the RP man

Quatt

Elite
Kin
2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome Michael, for this is the place for the Naruto Role-players to chat and flex their imaginative powers much like Eighth-Grader Syndrome, but don't fret its a nice place to be.

Reactions: Michael92

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahaha, man, my sensei been slow at replying, lmao.. I literally didn't reply for a month, so I think he making me feel his pain.

yo, join the RP man
Lmao LA was probably busy, yeah. But I need to be faster with orientations as well. I bet Q was fuming as well when I took so long to reply :mad: