Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Kabuto-

Kin
409💸
Kumi
1,356💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where are the rules for how much kumi you get for winning or losing a battle?

Here you go

Reactions: Landfall and Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Here you go
Thanks for finding that for them. I was killing myself trying to find it. I guess I’m just meant to be useless. And that’s okay!

Landfall

Kin
164💸
Kumi
5,052💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Here you go
Thank you.
So if I fight a Jounin, I am an Academy Student, if I win I would get 1750 but if I lose I would get half so, 875...
Looks quicker to rank up that way but then I wouldn't get as much Kumi from missions

Kabuto-

Kin
409💸
Kumi
1,356💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for finding that for them. I was killing myself trying to find it. I guess I’m just meant to be useless. And that’s okay!
No such thing has useless. Everyone has their usefulness. I’m useful as a punching bag for everyone.

Thank you.
So if I fight a Jounin, I am an Academy Student, if I win I would get 1750 but if I lose I would get half so, 875...
Looks quicker to rank up that way but then I wouldn't get as much Kumi from missions
Actually missions are quicker to get done. You don’t have to wait on someone to post their reply plus if you got a good story for your character in the ninja world you can knock out some missions fairly quick by the time a battle is done.

Grind missions in Irkalla, you get 30% bonus kumi there.
Yes yes this is true. Follow the Ascended and gain a lot of kumi.

Here is the thread of the steps.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes yes this is true. Follow the Ascended and gain a lot of kumi.

Here is the thread of the steps.

Missions in Irkalla rn gain the bonus whether you follow this quest or not. If you want to do the quest, don't go there yet. Go to Moon Isle and get the shard etc first as the mission instructs you to.

Kabuto-

Kin
409💸
Kumi
1,356💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Missions in Irkalla rn gain the bonus whether you follow this quest or not. If you want to do the quest, don't go there yet. Go to Moon Isle and get the shard etc first as the mission instructs you to.
This is true just wanted to let them know they can do the Ascended also to maximize their kumi. Forgot to say Irkalla is allowed also without doing the Ascended.

Reactions: Skorm

Landfall

Kin
164💸
Kumi
5,052💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im currently just doing some background story missions exploring stuff, Im not really sure what else to do, but this Tool Ascended quest thing sounds really cool,
I guess I can build up some missions to make some Kumi and what abilities to use

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im currently just doing some background story missions exploring stuff, Im not really sure what else to do, but this Tool Ascended quest thing sounds really cool,
I guess I can build up some missions to make some Kumi and what abilities to use
Yeah, i used missions to justify (in character) my acquisition of abilities all the time as well as mastering them. My bio is a bit special so i thought it was a cool plot tool.

Landfall

Kin
164💸
Kumi
5,052💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My goal first is to get this Shinkaigan thing, it sounds really cool as a new ability not from the series, and then I was thinking of getting Scarlet Rot, which also sounds cool. But I need to rank up and get Kumi first to get the abilities

Landfall

Kin
164💸
Kumi
5,052💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I need to rank up first and get some abilities. Im still only an academy student, but im waiting for the rank up to be approved, not sure if its like a monthly thing or how it gets checked

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I need to rank up first and get some abilities. Im still only an academy student, but im waiting for the rank up to be approved, not sure if its like a monthly thing or how it gets checked
I'll carry you, don't trip. You'll get kumi and a free ride to prizes if we do an easy one. And can make a mission out of it for ranking up. I'll just carry your character on my back or something like Iruka did with Naruto.