Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato or Kakashi bio? Which do you guys think is more versatile? FTG always seemed to fun to use.
Honestly Kakashi isn't that good. Unless you pay the big money to then get Kamui, but even then people can avoid it as seen in the series, and you can't get EMS so you'd still go blind in fights. It leaves you a little restrictive.

Minato has a nice arsenal and can use flicker evasion which gives you a nice dodge with ftg too. Plus he gets sage mode too which can be quite cool.

The other option is Tobirama for FTG with his great water skills. I saw your fight with Sasori, seems you like swords and close combat so you can use the lightning sword?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly Kakashi isn't that good. Unless you pay the big money to then get Kamui, but even then people can avoid it as seen in the series, and you can't get EMS so you'd still go blind in fights. It leaves you a little restrictive.

Minato has a nice arsenal and can use flicker evasion which gives you a nice dodge with ftg too. Plus he gets sage mode too which can be quite cool.

The other option is Tobirama for FTG with his great water skills. I saw your fight with Sasori, seems you like swords and close combat so you can use the lightning sword?
Dual MS Kakashi is a treat tho.

Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dual MS Kakashi is a treat tho.
You can't get EMS though. So it wont become passive for one and you still run the risk of going blind. I get that the phasing of obito is cool, but you can do that with 3t obito for free as far as I know. Susanoo isn't the strongest in the rp and kamui can be avoided. If anything dual MS obito > Kakashi

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can't get EMS though. So it wont become passive for one and you still run the risk of going blind. I get that the phasing of obito is cool, but you can do that with 3t obito for free as far as I know. Susanoo isn't the strongest in the rp and kamui can be avoided. If anything dual MS obito > Kakashi
Kakashi as a character > everyone.

Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can put a skin on a cannon bio... but not change their abilities

So if it was Kakashi it would still be him with his sharingan…. but you couldnt' give him another ability like rain, unless he was shown using it.

You can have all universal abilities on a cannon bio though and then all your custom elements and fighting styles