Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man I am gonna be more careful in my vote this phase.
This is quite possibly the last day phase.

Tbh one thing is bothering me. SK is like a really good mafia player. Loads of experience. You are usually right about your scum reads eventually and you also tunnel the F out of them.
Your initial sus was Red > Town
Poison (which even I was wrong at) > Town
Michelle > town

Honestly I'd have expected you to catch one by now. And it is a miracle you are alive this late.
Even right now I'd expect normal townie SK to be absolutely fired up and be ready to tunnel someone but like you it isn't there.

Maybe your own good rep is bringing you in my sus list but I just can't help but think this man. HOW are you still alive?
Tbh I think I am willing to take the risk of voting you.

Mafia has been really good in this game and I kinda expect this from you. Kind of a compliment really.

I'll think more though.
This is also food for thought for others. Read and lemme know your thoughts
how are you still alive if you're town tho

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man I am gonna be more careful in my vote this phase.
This is quite possibly the last day phase.

Tbh one thing is bothering me. SK is like a really good mafia player. Loads of experience. You are usually right about your scum reads eventually and you also tunnel the F out of them.
Your initial sus was Red > Town
Poison (which even I was wrong at) > Town
Michelle > town

Honestly I'd have expected you to catch one by now. And it is a miracle you are alive this late.
Even right now I'd expect normal townie SK to be absolutely fired up and be ready to tunnel someone but like you it isn't there.

Maybe your own good rep is bringing you in my sus list but I just can't help but think this man. HOW are you still alive?
Tbh I think I am willing to take the risk of voting you.

Mafia has been really good in this game and I kinda expect this from you. Kind of a compliment really.

I'll think more though.
This is also food for thought for others. Read and lemme know your thoughts
Exactly. He seems fired up to defend himself, not as much on attacking possible mafia.

Even if we lose as town, I say we at least should give them a bit of trouble and try to grill them a bit ^_^hehe
Btw yday I put you in the mafia pile cause you picked up my ''let's vote for Osie'' super fast -w- and you would make sense in a 4 mafia group with your ability and what not. That's what makes you most suspicious to all townies here.

btw, if I am lynched, it's gg mafia.

Idk how to defend myself, so ask me anything if you guys still feel like solving my alignment.
I honestly think mafia is maybe building you up as a wolf.

If I am wrong about my mafia combo: SK, TSQ and Imperfection
Gosh that would be such a big embarrassment xD.
I've been tunneling TSQ, now SK like crazed. That's why I look paranoid to you all. But I have good reads. And my proof is, after DP1 I never kept my vote on a townie.
Imperfection has had it too easy I would say.
He is probably the weak link. But is it too late to grill him now?

Reactions: Hammock and -PK-

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ight @Tigerrr in the woods I'm going to trust you on this I have been bamboozled way too many times and mafia is laughing at how I mislynhced everyone

Vote Lynch : SoulKiller
You must be registered for see images

PK thinking abut the game gives slight town points.

*breathe*

Vote Lynch: Hammock
Lol imagine if Hammock is actually mafia, I think even SK made a joke about that. My mind will blow XD

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sigh, I just woke up and look at this. Honestly, you guys deserve to lose. Tigerrr if you are mafia then ggwp, PK if you are mafia then ggwp.

Hammock if you are also mafia then ggwp. I am honestly super disappointed that you trust Tigerrr ,this is last DP and mafia players will do whatever possible to get a mislynch. I would claim but that would mod kill me, and should tbh.

I am gonna make one post addressing everything.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sigh, I just woke up and look at this. Honestly, you guys deserve to lose. Tigerrr if you are mafia then ggwp, PK if you are mafia then ggwp.

Hammock if you are also mafia then ggwp. I am honestly super disappointed that you trust Tigerrr ,this is last DP and mafia players will do whatever possible to get a mislynch. I would claim but that would mod kill me, and should tbh.

I am gonna make one post addressing everything.
Man I wanna say this to you.
That if you are mafia then ggwp.

Honestly at this point. Its ggwp to anyone who is mafia. This is nuts.

Imagine SK if this is like of one of those troll setups that I did once in a DN game where everyone kept lynching others till the end and it turned out no one was on scum team and it was just me trolling everyone. 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.