Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm? how so? both wagons lead are scummy with osie and houtarou. You need to have a stance, we are half way through DP and i feel like you can't make up your mind at all. If you have a case on someone else state your reasons for it.
Nah i actually have made up my mind on who is, but the thing is both wagons leads are scummy so i'm thinking about whose most likely to not flip town

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reactions: Hammock

osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, i feel like you are trying to appeal to people emotions at this point. While i agree i might of went over the line with poison. I was completely normal with Michelle, if anything she was as furious as I was in our interactions. I never once insulted the lady, it was a normal back and forth that lasted an entire DP. Your posts here like i was cussing michelle 24/7 which was not the case at all NOT EVEN ONCE. Was it heated interaction back and forth? sure but it was from both sides. Like every time i read your posts now i feel like you throw shade my way about my interaction with poison and michelle. Michelle one makes no sense, and with poison i apologized already for my own behavior and i went over the lines. What else you want me to do? this is mafia, shit get like that sometimes. Stop making it look like you are down because of it. I feel like you are trying to appeal to people emotions at this point.
Have I commented on this more than once or twice?

osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Gasp*

I reread a few ISOs. Ansatsuken, Imperfection, Poison chan, Houtarou.

Assuming that there are 3 scum rather than 4 so we don't just lose on my mislynch (I hate that we don't know whether or not it is LyLO, btw), I believe that the scum team is exactly:

Tigerrr in the Woods, SoulKiller, PK.

Vote: Tigerrr in the Woods

I don't really have enough time IRL to explain in great detail, but Tigerrr and PK have high team member equity, and SoulKiller is looking significantly scummier in hindsight, and unlike with pretty much everyone else, has yet to unalign himself with either of these two.

I'mma call this team for post-game cred and bow out for the rest of the Day. If I'm the mislynch, so be it.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol xD.
Me and PK hight Team member equity? What do you mean?
Agreeing up front on something, in fROnt of everyone makes us scum?

So tell us what you think of Imperfection and Houtarou.

Are you saying you.re not gonna post anymore o_O?

Well I.m gonna come back with a detailed post and a vote(just woke up)

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
TIMER says about 7 hours left.
It's a really hard call since there's so much in balance and I am hesitant to make it.

Ok looking at the current situation:

If Osie is right about the 4 scums then I'm really baffled cause there could be a lot of combinations and I could be wrong about her.
If Osie is mafia then have her scumbudies abandoned her or will they influence the vote/jump wagons last minutes?

Also I do understand why Houtarou is a suspect. I don't think however they have been manipulating openly the votes as much as Osie has so Osie looks like a more obvious scum rn to me.
I think Houtarou and Osie be scumm together..but then why would Houtarou vote for Osie now and Osie vote for Houtarou]

VoteLynch: @osieorb18

This game is making me like
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Hammock - I don't mind voting for Imperfection or Tigerrr I think, at this point. SoulKiller seems wrong but I'm going to trust the townread from earlier there.
explain if you could please?

*Gasp*

I reread a few ISOs. Ansatsuken, Imperfection, Poison chan, Houtarou.

Assuming that there are 3 scum rather than 4 so we don't just lose on my mislynch (I hate that we don't know whether or not it is LyLO, btw), I believe that the scum team is exactly:

Tigerrr in the Woods, SoulKiller, PK.

Vote: Tigerrr in the Woods

I don't really have enough time IRL to explain in great detail, but Tigerrr and PK have high team member equity, and SoulKiller is looking significantly scummier in hindsight, and unlike with pretty much everyone else, has yet to unalign himself with either of these two.

I'mma call this team for post-game cred and bow out for the rest of the Day. If I'm the mislynch, so be it.
Nah you just gave up too easily, you ain't going to fight for town? Come on man this game might have been ugly so far but if you really are town, you don't just go ahead and give up at this point you have got everything to lose if you're town

osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
explain if you could please?

Nah you just gave up too easily, you ain't going to fight for town? Come on man this game might have been ugly so far but if you really are town, you don't just go ahead and give up at this point you have got everything to lose if you're town
I've put in fight. I don't have a lot more I can do right now than giving reads. At least not without playing against my principles. I don't beg people to reread me. I used to do so. I used to put a lot of effort into specifically saving myself as town, regardless of the point in the game. It's not really a matter of pride, more that I have seen from experience how unhelpful it is. How easy it is for a determined scum member (e.g. probably PK this game) to derail that effort with bad faith arguing. So I'm fighting my lunch by focusing on reading others.

I don't remember which posts exactly pinged me, but I came to the PK/Tigerrr conclusion early this day phase. I thought it was a tinfoil theory at first and double-checked it a few times. Essentially, the way they handle each other feels like they are intentionally avoiding a slipping interaction, not like they are reading each other.

SoulKiller has been nagging at me for a while now. Specifically the timing of the arguments with poison. I thought that his frustration might be townie, but especially if accounts of his skill are to be believed, it's not that hard to fake that, and it doesn't look outside the realm of fakery. In particular, without getting too much into the specific posts, there's a moment where I had appealed to him to back down but almost immediately, and not in a smooth manner, his "indignation" came back. Like, the issue for me there is flow. The other parts of SoulKiller's ISO make potential sense either from scum or town. This doesn't happen elsewhere to the same degree. It happens to a lesser degree with his handling of Michelle or myself. But it's not jarring like it was with poison. It's not a great feeling to say that I feel like I completely misread one of the defining parts of this game. While I will acknowledge that my reads on Just_Red and Rej were inaccurate, I still stand behind them being legitimate reads given the behaviour of those two players.

I've been told in the past that nobody pays attention to dead town. I think my mislynch is mostly scum motivated and scum controlled. I think it is of particular note to me that the people who to me are stronger gut townreads, stronger town players this game (TSQ, Hammock, Awa) have not been voting for me.

I do think we have a chance but for once I don't want to be the flailing mess that I used to be. If I'm getting mislynched, this is me calmly providing my reads and hoping that town on my wagon will see the light. If I'm still alive the following day phase (which I doubt will happen; mafia sorta strategically have to kill me if I don't get mislynched here), I'll put in more effort. But I'm not going to kick and scream. I've grown past that. That's not me.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you for the explanation Osie.
It's only 3 hours in the day left and honestly I don't like how quiet this is.

If we have 4 mafias then for sure at least 1 or two are low profiles right? But do we have 4 O_O

How about you @SoulKiller
High profile, very experienced player. [That Lol game you made with so many skills was fab btw ]
I think you would be able to be scum in this game- since it has been going so good for mafia xD
I'm just tagging you so you know I'm not speaking behind your back. But it' not a challenge pls don't hit me with a wall post =_=

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok well then i have decided on who to vote as it's the end of EoD , I have made sure that this is the vote I'm going to put in for and fight for in this DP. if it's the last lynch I think it's perfectly acceptable in this case to lynch him. As I think he pocketed me from the start saying I'm his townie lock and potentially building up me to protect him in the DP's. His arguement with Poison and Michelle changed my mind again this after reading it again. I think he's the mafia pulling the string.
if you guys trust on me and have a town read on me I'm just asking you to consider voting him.
@osieorb18 @Thestatusquo @Imperfection @Tigerrr in the woods

Vote Lynch: SoulKiller

Status
Not open for further replies.