Kabuto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i actually was thinking vaguely literally. if you think about the oro/3rd fight he said that hokage's were like pillars you knock one down another will just step in behind. because of that, and the source of the original question, i figured the pawn or sacrificial piece is much more likely to be the king, whereas the "king" (the chess piece) or hokage (the shogi piece) is much more like the fuedal lord, just another part of the country which the king gives his life to protect.

monk24

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First....

can i ask u guys..??

:kakashi:...what its under mask of kakashi senpai....:D

i can hold longer my ambition to read the next manga of naruto 416..

can u guys share with me..... will naruto know about his parents...:eek:...

sad ... :eek: .....or :D to naruto...... maybe both.... :glomp:

Kabuto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
congradulations on your first post, don't spam someone elses thread, introduce yourself in the "ding dong" area and create a new thread (then you will have made your first thread. ;)

TLK

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i actually was thinking vaguely literally. if you think about the oro/3rd fight he said that hokage's were like pillars you knock one down another will just step in behind. because of that, and the source of the original question, i figured the pawn or sacrificial piece is much more likely to be the king, whereas the "king" (the chess piece) or hokage (the shogi piece) is much more like the fuedal lord, just another part of the country which the king gives his life to protect.
I see your logic. It just gets a little confusing when you say pawns are like kings, and kings/hokages are a pillar that solidifies the country. It's almost like both are one in the same.

Still, your point stands.

can i ask u guys..??

:kakashi:...what its under mask of kakashi senpai....:D

i can hold longer my ambition to read the next manga of naruto 416..

can u guys share with me..... will naruto know about his parents...:eek:...

sad ... :eek: .....or :D to naruto...... maybe both.... :glomp:
Under Kakashi's mask is another mask.

I'm just as eager as you are. It's not far off at all, so bite it for just a bit longer.

He'll definetly know about his parents, and very soon. Go check out the discussion about chapter 416 for my personal response about the upcoming chapter.

Last edited:

musicgenesis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was already answered...go read the manga after asuma's death...shikamaru was playing go wif his dad and he talked about it and said tt its the next gen..