pein87

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Thread Moved to Konoha Town.This is not a site related question plz post only site related questions in questiosn and suggestions area.

By the way the king is the future generation.RE-read the asume and hidan arc to see Shikimaru come to that or his dad tells him one of the two.

Last edited:

Kabuto

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
actually, he asked shikamaru which piece was the king. if it was me i would say it's the pawn, the sacraficial piece, the one that's willing to give it's life up for the sake of a pieceful tomorrow. i personally think all the rest of the pieces on the board represent the village. but that's just how i interpret it.

TLK

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
actually, he asked shikamaru which piece was the king. if it was me i would say it's the pawn, the sacraficial piece, the one that's willing to give it's life up for the sake of a pieceful tomorrow. i personally think all the rest of the pieces on the board represent the village. but that's just how i interpret it.
Why would the pawn count as a king? I think you mean that the most important piece is the pawn. It's hard to say as pawns =/= kings.