kadowade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i didnt say samehada had anything to do with his technique, all i said was that if bee used TBB or went into 8 tails mode kisame could use that jutsu and absorb anything sent his way aka TBB. not sayin samehada would but that technique (if i understood rite from the manga)
Samehada cant absorb THAT much chakra at once, remember Samehada was only able to absorb like a certain percent of bee's tailed beast cloak at a time.

I doubt it can absorb the density and level plus amount of a Tailed beast bomb, thats just too much at once

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Samehada cant absorb THAT much chakra at once, remember Samehada was only able to absorb like a certain percent of bee's tailed beast cloak at a time.

I doubt it can absorb the density and level plus amount of a Tailed beast bomb, thats just too much at once
thats true, if itachi fire tech burns its, tbb will bbq it

10TailedPower

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

ok but im not talkin about samehada do u realize samehada WAS NOT IN THAT GIANT SHARK. thats just a tech he has aka nuthin to do with samhada. that tech is USED FOR absorbing large jutsu LIKE TBB aka it wud absorb it making it stronger. the more chakra it gets, the stronger it can be and the more it can hold. the longer tbb travels, the weaker it gets and the stornger the giant shark gets. ez as that not samehada at all

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok but im not talkin about samehada do u realize samehada WAS NOT IN THAT GIANT SHARK. thats just a tech he has aka nuthin to do with samhada. that tech is USED FOR absorbing large jutsu LIKE TBB aka it wud absorb it making it stronger. the more chakra it gets, the stronger it can be and the more it can hold. the longer tbb travels, the weaker it gets and the stornger the giant shark gets. ez as that not samehada at all
i know what ur saying but a tbb??:shrug: