10TailedPower

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
he could beat kisame, remember he didnt go all out cause he didnt want to be found and he was trying to protect the others
idk, i love both characters dont get me wrong, but i think kisame is made for this stuff. samehada can take chakra and heal kisame, the giant water shark can absorb big attacks (maybe TBB) since i believe he said the bigger the attack, the more pwerfull he gets. i don think bee has enuf to take down kisame

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
idk, i love both characters dont get me wrong, but i think kisame is made for this stuff. samehada can take chakra and heal kisame, the giant water shark can absorb big attacks (maybe TBB) since i believe he said the bigger the attack, the more pwerfull he gets. i don think bee has enuf to take down kisame
i kno but samehada cant take a tbb, cause if itachis fire tech burnt it, imagin what a tbb would do

10TailedPower

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
samahada had nothing to do with that, it was all the way back with killer bee giving him his chakra back. that was kisame jutsu that grow bigger by absorbing the enemy chakara
i didnt say samehada had anything to do with his technique, all i said was that if bee used TBB or went into 8 tails mode kisame could use that jutsu and absorb anything sent his way aka TBB. not sayin samehada would but that technique (if i understood rite from the manga)

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
almost anyone in Akatsuki (except Oro, Nagato, Itachi and ofc Madara), most of the Kage today if not all (the only questions are Onoki (but hes old) and A), all jounins today, and probably a lot of old Kage except Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato, Muu and probably several others