Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
They're stats from databook 2 which covers from chapter 109-244 which is the last chapter of Gaiden. The stats apply to 13 year old Obito and if we take Kid as is stated then Obito falls to 12 at the most and that's me being generous.

As for being an adult that's a seperate issue just because you're not an adult that doesn't make you a kid there are many stages in between. Starting with baby, toddler, kid, tween, teenager etc.

I took OP as he said it not as how I thought it would fit, since nobody knows how old Madara was when he woke his MS. We're giving MS to 10 year old if we're pushing it they're 12 at best. That would remove any enhancements(Zetsu body) and conditioning given to Obito by Madara Sama.

That conditioning Madara sama gave Obito put him at a level of capability and intelligence to manipulate Nagato, go onto fight and make Minato into a fodder etc.
To me a 13 years old is still a kid, teenage or not but it’s subjective anyways I guess.
If you’re going to use those conditions then there’s no way Madara is going to use the mangekyo effiecently at the age of 12 years old. He was well into his teenage years when he awakened his mangekyo in the first place so he should get the same treatment as the academy days Sasuke we’re gonna assume that Madara was 12 years old when he awakened his Ms.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To me a 13 years old is still a kid, teenage or not but it’s subjective anyways I guess.
If you’re going to use those conditions then there’s no way Madara is going to use the mangekyo effiecently at the age of 12 years old. He was well into his teenage years when he awakened his mangekyo in the first place so he should get the same treatment as the academy days Sasuke we’re gonna assume that Madara was 12 years old when he awakened his Ms.
While you may be right Madara is still an incarnate who had skills and talent killing adults. I have no issue in his ability to use the MS effecrively or intelligently. He would need intelligence and prowess to kill capable adult ninja.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can anyone be this retarded? XD
This fucking moron just missed chapter 600-608 too huh? No wonder this idiot thinks that six path senjutsu comes from the rinnegan. :coffee:
Lmfao your retarded ass missed Kakashi as a teenager too, huh? :Sparks:
Only a retarded inbred bitch such as yourself would use a teenager feats as kid feats. :lmao:

Still misinterpreting about what I’d said about the Sasuke’s Rinnegan huh? :Sparks: Only your dumbass would think that Nagato is the only one that can use 6 Paths techs. :lmao:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold; and that’s why you’re a dumbass. :lmao:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While you may be right Madara is still an incarnate who had skills and talent killing adults. I have no issue in his ability to use the MS effecrively or intelligently. He would need intelligence and prowess to kill capable adult ninja.
I mean the intellegnece to kill an adult ninja applies to all Uchiha members for Obito was able to kill a Chuunin with a 2 tomoe and Itachi is the biggest prodigy of them all.
Madara is an incarnate just like Sasuke, but Sasuke's not handling a mangekyo sharingan at the age of 12 years old, just look at how long it took him to get a Mangekyo sharingan so imagine Madara?
We don't have a proper way to gauge Madara's chakra prowess and skills at such a young age because everything happened off panel. So if we want to find something that would ever come close to Madara then we need to look at Sasuke who is also a fellow Indra reincarnate that awakened the rinnegan at an even younger age than Madara.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao your retarded ass missed Kakashi as a teenager too, huh? :Sparks:
This doesn't make any sense whatsoever you retarded dumbass, and honestly it's a question that you should be asking yourself
Only a retarded inbred bitch such as yourself would use a teenager feats as kid feats. :lmao:
Only an inbred illiterate retard bitch would say something stupid like this. :lmao:
Still misinterpreting about what I’d said about the Sasuke’s Rinnegan huh? :Sparks: Only your dumbass would think that Nagato is the only one that can use 6 Paths techs. :lmao:
No no no you retarded little bitch. I put that stupidity of yours in bold in my sig, so everyone can see your stupidity.

And dumbass, I said that nagato is the only one that can use Six paths of pain jutsus. Learn how to read you inbred dicksucking moron. :lmao:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Lmfao of course your retarded ass would miss the point that was being made. So let me explain it to you inbred ass. :Sparks:
During the flashback of Obito’s initial meeting with the original Akatsuki members, Obito was a teenager. After those panels we see a teenage Kakashi in the cemetery which means that Obito too was a teenager when he introduced himself to Nagato. :kd:

Retarded ass :lmao:

-And yet you’re still trying to use feats performed by Obito while he was in his teens as those performed by kid Obito. :Sparks:

-Lmfao no, you just proved how dumb you truly are. You put your fanfic interpretation along with a screenshot of your own post in your sig. And here was one of my many responses to your idiocy that destroyed you in that post:
But I’ll continue to break your dumbass down; No, you ****ing retard. You can’t say Naruto has the Rinnegan lmfao. All of the Rinnegan’s techniques are Six paths techniques but not all Six Paths Techniques require the Rinnegan. The Six Paths Senjutsu allows one to use all NON-Rinnegan Six Paths techniques. The fact that I have to explain that to your retarded ass proves why you should’ve been aborted. Not to mention that you’re trying to pass off “Six Paths - Chibaku Tensei” as the standard Chibaku Tensei and the other bs you tried to pull. Lmfao, kys.

But seriously, your dumbass literally thought that 6 Paths Techs really meant “6 jutsus Sasuke used while having the Rinnegan” LMFAO

Sasuke's Rinnegan techniques=Chibaku Tensei, Absorption technique, Rinnegan: Time space ninjutsu, Susano'o Biju Chakra Vessel: Indra's Arrow, and Amenotjakra.
That's 5/6 of his 6 paths jutsus so all we need is one more from the Indra realms.
Lmfao now go back to sucking your papi’s dick, retarded cock-chugging bitch.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean the intellegnece to kill an adult ninja applies to all Uchiha members for Obito was able to kill a Chuunin with a 2 tomoe and Itachi is the biggest prodigy of them all.
That's not the same that Chunin wasn't expecting a crybaby to suddenly awaken the sharingan to see him. There's a massive difference between that and fighting accomplished adult Senju in battle and killing them without a Sharingan. He was referred to as a prodigy by Batusma Senju for a reason.

Madara is an incarnate just like Sasuke, but Sasuke's not handling a mangekyo sharingan at the age of 12 years old, just look at how long it took him to get a Mangekyo sharingan so imagine Madara?
Madara was hardened on the battlefield unlike Sasuke, just as Sasuke being an incarnate didn't give him enough chakra to fight a 24 hour death match with a new EMS against Hashirama and other Senju. The difference between the two in circumstances (always battling) and prowess(ability) is vast.

We don't have a proper way to gauge Madara's chakra prowess and skills at such a young age because everything happened off panel. So if we want to find something that would ever come close to Madara then we need to look at Sasuke who is also a fellow Indra reincarnate that awakened the rinnegan at an even younger age than Madara.
Sasuke's a poor example since Madara with his blinding MS was still fighting on equal terms with a Mokuton wielder and incarnate. I've mentioned the simultude between EMS Madara’s 24 hours of chakra against Hashirama and other Senju vs a Sasuke who could last possibly 20 minutes at best. Sasuke's Rinnegan has Hogaromo interference and can't be used to justify or grant him equal or superior ability to Madara.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not the same that Chunin wasn't expecting a crybaby to suddenly awaken the sharingan to see him. There's a massive difference between that and fighting accomplished adult Senju in battle and killing them without a Sharingan. He was referred to as a prodigy by Batusma Senju for a reason.
I mean it's not like the dude knew who Obito was personally. He went in for the kill while he was invisible, even Kakashi didn't see it coming. Even after that chuunin happen he beat the other one in cqc with the most badass performances ever
He was also able to quickly take advantage of his newly awakened ocular power by .

No name Adult senjus that are not Tobirama and Hashirama could easily lose to this form of Obito as well. We've seen senjus get killed by a .
I honestly don't see one being more significant than the other because while Obito's is not a senju (one of the most powerful clan), Madara's is a no name senju that is not notable on panel.
Madara was hardened on the battlefield unlike Sasuke, just as Sasuke being an incarnate didn't give him enough chakra to fight a 24 hour death match with a new EMS against Hashirama and other Senju. The difference between the two in circumstances (always battling) and prowess(ability) is vast.
Ems Madara was like 30 years old during that time and Sasuke is already hardened enough considering that he awakened a Ems at the age of 16 years old.
He fought real killers all over while Madara's whole life was spent fighting mostly Senjus

Sasuke's a poor example since Madara with his blinding MS was still fighting on equal terms with a Mokuton wielder and incarnate. I've mentioned the simultude between EMS Madara’s 24 hours of chakra against Hashirama and other Senju vs a Sasuke who could last possibly 20 minutes at best. Sasuke's Rinnegan has Hogaromo interference and can't be used to justify or grant him equal or superior ability to Madara.
Madara was in his 30's like I said before, Madara was going blind against Hashirama he persevered his chakra eyes quite intelligently but Sasuke has also been fighting Naruto who is way more powerful than Hashirama. Sasuke's rinnegan was his awakening, I highly doubt Hagormoo was responsible for that power, only the six path shadow one.

And I didn't say that the comparison will be exact, I said Sasuke is the closest thing we can compare to because of the circumstances which you should agree too.
We can't just give wild speculations of an off panel Madara because it'll be completely unrealistic and incalculable.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Lmfao of course your retarded ass would miss the point that was being made. So let me explain it to you inbred ass. :Sparks:
During the flashback of Obito’s initial meeting with the original Akatsuki members, Obito was a teenager. After those panels we see a teenage Kakashi in the cemetery which means that Obito too was a teenager when he introduced himself to Nagato. :kd:

Retarded ass :lmao:

-And yet you’re still trying to use feats performed by Obito while he was in his teens as those performed by kid Obito. :Sparks:
:lmao:
This is why you're an illiterate inbred dicksucking retard. Your incapability of read in at least a 1st grade level is just laughable at best.

You think I didn't know Obito's age when he left Madara? He was already 13 years old when he went missing during the war in the first place. Just laughable. Look at your stupidity :lol
And "retarded ass?" Are you trying to insinuate that I'm some type of double adjective or was that what your daddy was saying when he was dicking you down last night? :sdo:
Pleb, you're beneath me.
-Lmfao no, you just proved how dumb you truly are. You put your fanfic interpretation along with a screenshot of your own post in your sig. And here was one of my many responses to your idiocy that destroyed you in that post:

But seriously, your dumbass literally thought that 6 Paths Techs really meant “6 jutsus Sasuke used while having the Rinnegan” LMFAO
1. I screen shot my post destroying your pathetic post in my sig you idiotic inbred. The funny thing is that you still haven't learned till this day the difference between six paths and a rinnegan. Moronic clown.
2. That's exactly what it means you dumbass. The power nagato uses has always been called either "pain's jutsu" or "the six pain's jutsus." Not once has the manga called Nagato's power "six path path jutsu" nor has that been stated in the viz manga anyways.

Lmfao now go back to sucking your papi’s dick, retarded cock-chugging bitch.
I can tell you guzzled a lot of your dad's frustrations down your bitch made throat. Keep your mouth shut boy.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is why you're an illiterate inbred dicksucking retard. Your incapability of read in at least a 1st grade level is just laughable at best.

You think I didn't know Obito's age when he left Madara? He was already 13 years old when he went missing during the war in the first place. Just laughable. Look at your stupidity :lol
And "retarded ass?" Are you trying to insinuate that I'm some type of double adjective or was that what your daddy was saying when he was dicking you down last night? :sdo:
Pleb, you're beneath me.

1. I screen shot my post destroying your pathetic post in my sig you idiotic inbred. The funny thing is that you still haven't learned till this day the difference between six paths and a rinnegan. Moronic clown.
2. That's exactly what it means you dumbass. The power nagato uses has always been called either "pain's jutsu" or "the six pain's jutsus." Not once has the manga called Nagato's power "six path path jutsu" nor has that been stated in the viz manga anyways.

I can tell you guzzled a lot of your dad's frustrations down your bitch made throat. Keep your mouth shut boy.
LMFAO the irony :Sparks:
Here’s a sequential “play by play” of you contradicting yourself and once again, confirming yourself to be the retarded bitch I exposed you of being. :lmao:

I don’t know what retarded dumbass would ever question obito’s intellect after everything he strategically did to sway Nagato to his side and infiltrated the leaf with a solo plan.
Oh and idk what retarded dumbass thought kid Obito swayed Nagato to join the Akatsuki and pulled the strings. :lmao:
How can anyone be this retarded? XD
This fucking moron just missed chapter 600-608 too huh? No wonder this idiot thinks that six path senjutsu comes from the rinnegan. :coffee:
Everything after can be read on this page. :kd:
Lmfao So just to reiterate, your dumbass is still trying to give feats performed by teenage Obito to Kid Obito. :Sparks:

Lmfao and no, ‘retarded’ would be the adjective here and ‘ass’ is the noun. Inbred Neanderthal still crying for papi’s cock, eh? Maybe he could get you a dictionary.

:th:

-1.)Lmfao sounds like a butthurt bitch trying to justify his existence here. :Sparks:
-2.) Two individual threads full of people proving you to be a dumbass and yet here you are still. :Sparks:

I’m sure you could tell considering how “close to home” that must’ve hit. But unfortunately for you, what you’ve just displayed is what is known as ‘projecting’ :Sparks:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMFAO the irony :Sparks:
Here’s a sequential “play by play” of you contradicting yourself and once again, confirming yourself to be the retarded bitch I exposed you of being. :lmao:

Everything after can be read on this page. :kd:
Lmfao So just to reiterate, your dumbass is still trying to give feats performed by teenage Obito to Kid Obito. :Sparks:
:lmao: This retarded inbred seriously can’t read. He thinks he actually exposed me but little does this retarded dicksucking moron know is that he exposed his inability to read.
Jesus Christ you’re such an idiotic moron, I even made it simple by going step by step pointing out which parts to read yet you still failed. @salamander and I even already went over this topic yet your inbred chicken size brain can’t string a bunch of words coherent to form a simple sentence.
I’ll make it even simplier for you. A kid IS a teenager you dumbass. Look it up! :sdo:
Lmfao and no, ‘retarded’ would be the adjective here and ‘ass’ is the noun. Inbred Neanderthal still crying for papi’s cock, eh? Maybe he could get you a dictionary.

:th:
This inbred cum dumpster missed the point entirely, especially when he’s constantly referred to me as an adjective version of an “ass.”
-1.)Lmfao sounds like a butthurt bitch trying to justify his existence here. :Sparks:
-2.) Two individual threads full of people proving you to be a dumbass and yet here you are still. :Sparks:

I’m sure you could tell considering how “close to home” that must’ve hit. But unfortunately for you, what you’ve just displayed is what is known as ‘projecting’ :Sparks:
No one has shown me anything in the manga conflicting what I said, you’re just a inbred moron that failed to find anything in the manga to counter my facts.
Concede excepted, you inbred retard.