Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this even a contest? Obito negs. Kamui is too op even if u take away hashirama's cells from obito. With hashirama's cells, obito can literally take on EMS madara and come out as victor.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well something to consider is Obito’s intelligence vs Madara’s, kid Obito was pathetic in skill while Madara was able to kill Adult Senju before he even awoke his Sharingan. Another thing to note would be that Zetsu being bound to Obito may be what caused his supernatural MS ability to manifested, which was also hinted at here:
You must be registered for see images
But since kid Obito obviously wouldn’t have Senju DNA attached to him, I’m a 100% sure he wouldn’t be able to spam him MS without restrictions.

Conclusion: Obito would find a way to **** up because he isn’t as skilled as Madara and the former would end him. Madara wins.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kid Madara, Obito dies from activating his dojutsu.
Well something to consider is Obito’s intelligence vs Madara’s, kid Obito was pathetic in skill while Madara was able to kill Adult Senju before he even awoke his Sharingan. Another thing to note would be that Zetsu being bound to Obito may be what caused his supernatural MS ability to manifested, which was also hinted at here:
But since kid Obito obviously wouldn’t have Senju DNA attached to him, I’m a 100% sure he wouldn’t be able to spam him MS without restrictions.

Conclusion: Obito would find a way to **** up because he isn’t as skilled as Madara and the former would end him. Madara wins.
Am I missing something? Why wouldn't Obito have his Senju cells? Was there a stipulation from the OP that Obito would lack his Senju cells in this hypothetical fight? Even if the OP did say kid Obito, the version of Obito that was seen just after Rin died was still kid Obito (and he had Senju cells even without Tobi wrapped around him).

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito wins. It’s hardly a match up considering all the powers he obtained at the age of 13 and that’s why Madara would lose. Out of all the mangekyo users we know Izuna and Madara are the weakest because of their lack of credible feats. Madara started peaking out when he obtained EMS and later surpassed that once he obtained Six path chakra (Rinnegan).

I don’t know what retarded dumbass would ever question obito’s intellect after everything he strategically did to sway Nagato to his side and infiltrated the leaf with a solo plan.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I missing something? Why wouldn't Obito have his Senju cells? Was there a stipulation from the OP that Obito would lack his Senju cells in this hypothetical fight? Even if the OP did say kid Obito, the version of Obito that was seen just after Rin died was still kid Obito (and he had Senju cells even without Tobi wrapped around him).
A kid is up to the age of 10 and at the most 12 depending on the definition you take after that you become a teen. Obito at his peak(12) would be the same Obito with 2 overpowered eyes withless stamina than the Sasuke that fought Gaara in the chunin exams. The databook put his inteligence at 1 and his stamina at 2.5 or somwhere along those lines.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A kid is up to the age of 10 and at the most 12 depending on the definition you take after that you become a teen. Obito at his peak(12) would be the same Obito with 2 overpowered eyes withless stamina than the Sasuke that fought Gaara in the chunin exams. The databook put his inteligence at 1 and his stamina at 2.5 or somwhere along those lines.
That was chuunin Obito who was 11 years old at the time and it was before he awakened his rinnegan.
You can’t apply those stats to a 13 yr old Obito who only awakened a mangekyo sharingan with senju tissue or six path power for that matter.
In short we’ve never had a Uchiha chakra only mangekyo sharingan Obito before, not even a 12 year old one.
Also 13 years old is still a kid, you got till the age of 18 (technically 20) in order for you to be considered an adult.

I assumed that the kid ms Madara op is talking about is the one in itachi’s genjutsu, no?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, you were missing something which Salamander pointed out for you. Nice chat

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was chuunin Obito who was 11 years old at the time and it was before he awakened his rinnegan.
You can’t apply those stats to a 13 yr old Obito who only awakened a mangekyo sharingan with senju tissue or six path power for that matter.
In short we’ve never had a Uchiha chakra only mangekyo sharingan Obito before, not even a 12 year old one.
Also 13 years old is still a kid, you got till the age of 18 (technically 20) in order for you to be considered an adult.

I assumed that the kid ms Madara op is talking about is the one in itachi’s genjutsu, no?
They're stats from databook 2 which covers from chapter 109-244 which is the last chapter of Gaiden. The stats apply to 13 year old Obito and if we take Kid as is stated then Obito falls to 12 at the most and that's me being generous.

As for being an adult that's a seperate issue just because you're not an adult that doesn't make you a kid there are many stages in between. Starting with baby, toddler, kid, tween, teenager etc.

I took OP as he said it not as how I thought it would fit, since nobody knows how old Madara was when he woke his MS. We're giving MS to 10 year old if we're pushing it they're 12 at best. That would remove any enhancements(Zetsu body) and conditioning given to Obito by Madara Sama.

That conditioning Madara sama gave Obito put him at a level of capability and intelligence to manipulate Nagato, go onto fight and make Minato into a fodder etc.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're stats from databook 2 which covers from chapter 109-244 which is the last chapter of Gaiden. The stats apply to 13 year old Obito and if we take Kid as is stated then Obito falls to 12 at the most and that's me being generous.

As for being an adult that's a seperate issue just because you're not an adult that doesn't make you a kid there are many stages in between. Starting with baby, toddler, kid, tween, teenager etc.

I took OP as he said it not as how I thought it would fit, since nobody knows how old Madara was when he woke his MS. We're giving MS to 10 year old if we're pushing it they're 12 at best. That would remove any enhancements(Zetsu body) and conditioning given to Obito by Madara Sama.

That conditioning Madara sama gave Obito put him at a level of capability and intelligence to manipulate Nagato, go onto fight and make Minato into a fodder etc.
Nothing but facts, brate. Easy solo :win:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh and idk what retarded dumbass thought kid Obito swayed Nagato to join the Akatsuki and pulled the strings. :lmao:
How can anyone be this retarded? XD
This fucking moron just missed chapter 600-608 too huh? No wonder this idiot thinks that six path senjutsu comes from the rinnegan. :coffee:

Last edited: