Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so, no one should watch movies,cartoons, news or TV generally?
i think that parents had 2 be more carefull, even though they can't all the time supervise their kids...

shit happens...

Crystal

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never heard this!..... but yet i live Alaska...soooo.....yea no wonder :D

But I shocked...... I cant even speak, poor kid U_U *RIP*
-Crystal

MissUnderstood

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel really sorry for the kid
but again its not the fault of anime
its just the parents shud have been more aware or maybe speak with their children and tell them if they ever do this, this will be the outcome
Its just really sad when parents take kids for granted

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Innocent game of playacting turns deadly when kids bury friend in sandbox.

A family is in mourning after an accident in a playground left their 10-year-old dead.

Codey Porter of Everett, Washington, a suburb of Seattle, died on Saturday after friends buried him in a sandbox, according to The Seattle Post Intelligencer. The boys were apparently imitating the popular anime show Naruto.

The children were allegedly reenacting one of the show's character's special attacks, where the target is enveloped in sand. Though the boy thrashed around when he couldn't breathe, his friends apparently thought he was joking and didn't pull him out until damage had already been done. He died later in a hospital, surrounded by his family.

Though the incident seems like a perfect lightning rod for watchdog groups to curse Naruto and call for its end, the general consensus is the death is simply the result of a tragic accident.

Naruto is a wildly popular cartoon imported from Japan that follows young ninjas. It currently airs on the Cartoon Network.

This is why kids under 11 shouldnt watch Naruto
Ive heard of this a while ago...
I think its extremely sad......
Imagine what the kids who buried the other kid must be going thru now ?

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
My question is...
How do you become buried far enough or with enough sand in a sandbox to where you cant breathe?
Where were the other adults? or any adults if they were at a park?