Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know that but just imagine 5 kids that have 10 years and 3 of them are evil they would convince the other 2 to do what they want thats how it goes but you must accept the fact that you act diferent when alone and diferent when in company with friend
Depends =/. I actually act generally exactly the same. Except I talk I guess but that's pretty obvious. But you are quite right. Most people that age are greatly influenced by friends.

Lovepotion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Btw so many kids die in africa of diseases and stuff and they cant do nothin about it. .. so im not feelin bad for this kid at all.. but hes parents should get their asses kicked because they didnt tell their kid not to imitate naruto...
when i was young and imitaded a violant cartoon(powerrangers, dragonball) i got my ass kicked by my parents..
and im alive..

Sora.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i think its a problem worldwide that children aren't taught about the dangers of suff like this because at the end of the day parents need to look after their children, i stopped watching cartoon when i was in year 6 ( i was 10) then started again when i was like 14 because i grew up a bit

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Old story =/
I don't feel bad for this kid. He shouldn't have been trying to kill himself because of what he saw on tv. Besides, there are people with greater problems.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the worst thing that ever happened other than this was when a young boy watched WWF (at the time it was called that) and gave his own sister the "Stone Cold Stunner" by kicking her between the legs and turning and grabbing her neck as he plopped down to the ground slamming her neck on his shoulder breaking her neck and killing her instantly

Trunks67197

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think its sad i mean poor kid thats crazy but hes just a kid and i did some crazy stuff to when power ranger firts came out i was fighting all the time with my friends + i toook kakate class so it dinin't help me lol but what that kid did was just something terrible :eek: somebody made him do that

Skylurest

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Innocent game of playacting turns deadly when kids bury friend in sandbox.

A family is in mourning after an accident in a playground left their 10-year-old dead.

Codey Porter of Everett, Washington, a suburb of Seattle, died on Saturday after friends buried him in a sandbox, according to The Seattle Post Intelligencer. The boys were apparently imitating the popular anime show Naruto.

The children were allegedly reenacting one of the show's character's special attacks, where the target is enveloped in sand. Though the boy thrashed around when he couldn't breathe, his friends apparently thought he was joking and didn't pull him out until damage had already been done. He died later in a hospital, surrounded by his family.

Though the incident seems like a perfect lightning rod for watchdog groups to curse Naruto and call for its end, the general consensus is the death is simply the result of a tragic accident.

Naruto is a wildly popular cartoon imported from Japan that follows young ninjas. It currently airs on the Cartoon Network.

This is why kids under 11 shouldnt watch Naruto
Damn you Kishimoto!!

XxTemaRixSabuKoxX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw so many kids die in africa of diseases and stuff and they cant do nothin about it. .. so im not feelin bad for this kid at all.. but hes parents should get their asses kicked because they didnt tell their kid not to imitate naruto...
when i was young and imitaded a violant cartoon(powerrangers, dragonball) i got my ass kicked by my parents..
and im alive..

OH SHIT LMAO
MY FRANN IS 12 n she watches dis stuff
lik i do nd we imitate it but

we aint dumb enough to go burry our asses
n sum damn sand
i jus think its pathetic
im srry for duh kidd
but lmaooooo
im bold let me shut tfu