2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see medias

!PARTY!

Alucard joined up on Barney while Cap and Ezikiel took a nap and or a walk while the Crimson Fckr went into the bar.

This is my kinda place, nah Cap doesn't really have a digestive system and neither does Ezikiel. I have yet to learn the ultimate technique. Anyway, nazdravlje! I hope you learned something valuable today.
Nazdravlje, likewise! Sure have! They toasted to their new friendship and started drinking rakija one after the other. It was a nasty spirit, that would remind you of its nastiness with each sip, as it would leave a burning trail through your esophagus and in your stomach. As you sip it, you already regret because you know the next morning will be hell, but it draws you in, not allowing you to let go of the bottle as you take sip after sip. One could argue that it's called a spirit because it possesses your spirit and in the morning, your earthen body is left to die. Dehydrated, head pulsating and hurting, stomach spinning and eyesight and hearing extremely sensitive to loud noises and bright light. It was a demonic ordeal for sure.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nazdravlje, likewise! Sure have! They toasted to their new friendship and started drinking rakija one after the other. It was a nasty spirit, that would remind you of its nastiness with each sip, as it would leave a burning trail through your esophagus and in your stomach. As you sip it, you already regret because you know the next morning will be hell, but it draws you in, not allowing you to let go of the bottle as you take sip after sip. One could argue that it's called a spirit because it possesses your spirit and in the morning, your earthen body is left to die. Dehydrated, head pulsating and hurting, stomach spinning and eyesight and hearing extremely sensitive to loud noises and bright light. It was a demonic ordeal for sure.
Brightburn, the aftermath of the nights mistakes were to be well received in the next morning or so Alucard felt when he swooped the floor with the Rakija. He was getting addicted to the amazing flavor and the small flasks containing what was basically ethanol.

..This here Barney is what it's all is about..

He put his arm around him and drank until he was kicked in the balls by a local woman who had had enough with his drinking.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Brightburn, the aftermath of the nights mistakes were to be well received in the next morning or so Alucard felt when he swooped the floor with the Rakija. He was getting addicted to the amazing flavor and the small flasks containing what was basically ethanol.

..This here Barney is what it's all is about..

He put his arm around him and drank until he was kicked in the balls by a local woman who had had enough with his drinking.
Hey, if you think... hiccup you can kick my friend here in the nuts... hiccup just like that... without kicking me as well... hiccup. then you're mistaken lady! Barney started feeling the effects and they were severe. His brain started turning his thoughts into a scrambled piece of omelette. Luckily, he could still string a word or two together. What? Alu? What did you say? Stop whispering! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE! ...endless wisdom and magnificent architectural skill... eyes glow blue, cosmic truth reflected in their bloodstained irides... SHUT UP! YOU'RE DRUNK ALU! HAHAHAHA​

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey, if you think... hiccup you can kick my friend here in the nuts... hiccup just like that... without kicking me as well... hiccup. then you're mistaken lady! Barney started feeling the effects and they were severe. His brain started turning his thoughts into a scrambled piece of omelette. Luckily, he could still string a word or two together. What? Alu? What did you say? Stop whispering! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE! ...endless wisdom and magnificent architectural skill... eyes glow blue, cosmic truth reflected in their bloodstained irides... SHUT UP! YOU'RE DRUNK ALU! HAHAHAHA​
Alucard was on his ass on the floor right now. People around started to act rather weird, as if they were drunk but also really stupid. Barney was defending him but at the same time, he heard a voice overlapping everything.

..Theehss ddeeem bjuuzzee moite.. Bruh

The voice was not clear at all but he was able to make out some of it and it was some pretty damn gothic shit. He heard the mention of the Mage King. Solomon? He thought to himself before a white light overtook his entire sentience and he blacked out.

Alucard, Oi, Alucard. I ain't get paid enough for this shit.

The Cap had dragged out both Alucard and Barney from the Noodle Panhandle bar and once they were on a more discrete area he would summon coffee for the both of them.

(Ninjutsu: Nomimono Kohi!) - Ninjutsu: Drink Coffee!
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 5
Damage: N/A (10 to user's health)
Description: The user of this jutsu takes out a scroll within his pouch that was prepared before battle and holds it in one of his hands. By channeling his chakra into it, it will then poof and summon a coffee mug in its place that had been in Adachi's house prior. After downing the coffee, the caffeine will take quick effect upon the user due to the scientific fact that it blocks the receptors that slow down nerve cell activity. As a result, the user will have a slightly faster heartbeat and bloodflow, and thus, will be unaffected by any jutsu that has a potential factor that could put him to sleep. This coffee was pre-prepared by Adachi himself and sits amongst dozens of other mugs that contain anything from lattes to doubleshot espressos, either steaming hot or icy cold. The reserves within the refrigerator or hot vending system are restocked daily so there will never be a shortage of coffee. Ever.

Note: Effect lasts three turns.
Note: Courtesy of Adachi

F0cking hell lads, did you also hear a voice Barney?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alucard was on his ass on the floor right now. People around started to act rather weird, as if they were drunk but also really stupid. Barney was defending him but at the same time, he heard a voice overlapping everything.

..Theehss ddeeem bjuuzzee moite.. Bruh

The voice was not clear at all but he was able to make out some of it and it was some pretty damn gothic shit. He heard the mention of the Mage King. Solomon? He thought to himself before a white light overtook his entire sentience and he blacked out.

Alucard, Oi, Alucard. I ain't get paid enough for this shit.

The Cap had dragged out both Alucard and Barney from the Noodle Panhandle bar and once they were on a more discrete area he would summon coffee for the both of them.

(Ninjutsu: Nomimono Kohi!) - Ninjutsu: Drink Coffee!
Damage: N/A (10 to user's health)
Description: The user of this jutsu takes out a scroll within his pouch that was prepared before battle and holds it in one of his hands. By channeling his chakra into it, it will then poof and summon a coffee mug in its place that had been in Adachi's house prior. After downing the coffee, the caffeine will take quick effect upon the user due to the scientific fact that it blocks the receptors that slow down nerve cell activity. As a result, the user will have a slightly faster heartbeat and bloodflow, and thus, will be unaffected by any jutsu that has a potential factor that could put him to sleep. This coffee was pre-prepared by Adachi himself and sits amongst dozens of other mugs that contain anything from lattes to doubleshot espressos, either steaming hot or icy cold. The reserves within the refrigerator or hot vending system are restocked daily so there will never be a shortage of coffee. Ever.

Note: Effect lasts three turns.
Note: Courtesy of Adachi

F0cking hell lads, did you also hear a voice Barney?
Barney facepalmed quite hard with both hands as they exit the bar. What do you mean voices? I thought it was you!? You're just drunk and talking nonsense. Like any of the ladies are interested in some mage kings. That's nerd talk. He saw the coffee and immediately downed a whole cup, while taking another one. Wait, it wasn't Alucard whispering into his ears? Who was it then? He turned around looking suspiciously at his surrounding as if he was trying to find a culprit but they were alone. I swear this rakija is making us go mad brother.
忍Facepalm (Men-Hirate)
Damage: 10 (to self)
Description: "Dear Lord, I can't stand it anymore!" There are so many absurdities and absolutely preposterous happenings in the Ninja World every day and all the frustration and sighing must go somewhere. Thus, as a result, the user of this jutsu slaps his forehead with one hand (probably with dominant for more effect), resulting in something like a "wake-up" call. The quick, yet effective pain will allow much of the grievances to go away as blood would rush quickly to the affected area and the user would be forced to focus upon it, forgetting all of his worries for just a slight moment. Of course, this can happen in a fraction of a second, or a long facepalm can do as well. And on a more battle-related note, most fights cause much anxiety and stress because we often struggle for our lives on a daily basis, so this would help relieve such psychological impacts and clear the user's mind in combat in order to make improved rational decisions.

HP: 35-10=25
Chakra: 235-5=230​

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Barney facepalmed quite hard with both hands as they exit the bar. What do you mean voices? I thought it was you!? You're just drunk and talking nonsense. Like any of the ladies are interested in some mage kings. That's nerd talk. He saw the coffee and immediately downed a whole cup, while taking another one. Wait, it wasn't Alucard whispering into his ears? Who was it then? He turned around looking suspiciously at his surrounding as if he was trying to find a culprit but they were alone. I swear this rakija is making us go mad brother.​
忍Facepalm (Men-Hirate)​
Type: Supplementary​
Range: Short​
Chakra: 5​
Damage: 10 (to self)​
Description: "Dear Lord, I can't stand it anymore!" There are so many absurdities and absolutely preposterous happenings in the Ninja World every day and all the frustration and sighing must go somewhere. Thus, as a result, the user of this jutsu slaps his forehead with one hand (probably with dominant for more effect), resulting in something like a "wake-up" call. The quick, yet effective pain will allow much of the grievances to go away as blood would rush quickly to the affected area and the user would be forced to focus upon it, forgetting all of his worries for just a slight moment. Of course, this can happen in a fraction of a second, or a long facepalm can do as well. And on a more battle-related note, most fights cause much anxiety and stress because we often struggle for our lives on a daily basis, so this would help relieve such psychological impacts and clear the user's mind in combat in order to make improved rational decisions.​

HP: 35-10=25
Chakra: 235-5=230​
Alucard listened to a very skeptical Barney who hadnt overcome the purple haze just quite yet. He was maybe not a drinker afterall. Or maybe Alucard had a problem..

Hm, maybe you're right it could've been imagining things but if you heard the exact same thing as me.. Oh well.

Alucard sipped some coffee and started to apply normal motor function commands to his body which lead him to rise up from the ground and dust off his black and red robes.

..Before i came here, did you have any plans? Maybe now that you have re-discovered your potentials you want to go and dig up your past perhaps?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alucard listened to a very skeptical Barney who hadnt overcome the purple haze just quite yet. He was maybe not a drinker afterall. Or maybe Alucard had a problem..

Hm, maybe you're right it could've been imagining things but if you heard the exact same thing as me.. Oh well.

Alucard sipped some coffee and started to apply normal motor function commands to his body which lead him to rise up from the ground and dust off his black and red robes.

..Before i came here, did you have any plans? Maybe now that you have re-discovered your potentials you want to go and dig up your past perhaps?
If this didn't kill me, nothing will. Barney burped and listened as Alucard talked. His voice already started calming down and he was assuming his usual self. It didn't take a lot for him to regain his senses. It seemed as if they were both at the opposite sides of the specter. Barney was no drinker while Alucard seemed to be quite acquainted with the rakija. I don't know Alu. It was really weird and I don't understand what could talk to us without being among us. Do you think there is some foul play to blame? What about that mage king you were mentioning? Barney composed himself and his thoughts. The facepalm and the double espresso helped a lot. My brain hurts too much to go picking at it again. I could go for a walk to breathe some fresh air in. Perhaps we stumble upon somebody in trouble and we can be the heroes by helping them. Barney winked at Alucard as if his idea was brilliant. In fact, he just wanted to see some more Alucard action.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If this didn't kill me, nothing will. Barney burped and listened as Alucard talked. His voice already started calming down and he was assuming his usual self. It didn't take a lot for him to regain his senses. It seemed as if they were both at the opposite sides of the specter. Barney was no drinker while Alucard seemed to be quite acquainted with the rakija. I don't know Alu. It was really weird and I don't understand what could talk to us without being among us. Do you think there is some foul play to blame? What about that mage king you were mentioning? Barney composed himself and his thoughts. The facepalm and the double espresso helped a lot. My brain hurts too much to go picking at it again. I could go for a walk to breathe some fresh air in. Perhaps we stumble upon somebody in trouble and we can be the heroes by helping them. Barney winked at Alucard as if his idea was brilliant. In fact, he just wanted to see some more Alucard action.
Alucard thought to himself. It was very akin to that of Faye's kekkei genkai, the house of Katsuryoku or the ghost clan as he liked to call it. But it was not that either.

There are forces in the world that can't be explained. I did not feel the presence of spiritual entities when the message was given to us. It was clearly just a communication shared by a mind sort of like what the Yamanaka can do.

He was referring to Zora Akiyama, the woman who helped carve him to who he was at this point.

Telepathy was probably what this was. Mageking i am not sure who it could be. I met a person not too long ago in the Tobusekai named Solomon but it could really be anybody. However, before we can even begin to think about investigating about any of this you need to get much stronger if it is of a threat level i am thinking it could be.

Alucard approached Barney and stretched out his hand. Yang chakra would flow through his core and be channeled into his palm and through his palm into Barney's body, restoring him to full health and rid him of any and all toxins that came from yesterdays drinking.

(Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun
Chakra cost:70 per use
Damage points: N/A
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can heal 150 damage per turn and can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

You have a few options right now. You can chose to explore and gain insight on your abilities and hone them while doing official missions. The crucible is also a good place to practice. Let me know if you want me to stick along for a while. My business isn't going anywhere yet it seems.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alucard thought to himself. It was very akin to that of Faye's kekkei genkai, the house of Katsuryoku or the ghost clan as he liked to call it. But it was not that either.

There are forces in the world that can't be explained. I did not feel the presence of spiritual entities when the message was given to us. It was clearly just a communication shared by a mind sort of like what the Yamanaka can do.

He was referring to Zora Akiyama, the woman who helped carve him to who he was at this point.

Telepathy was probably what this was. Mageking i am not sure who it could be. I met a person not too long ago in the Tobusekai named Solomon but it could really be anybody. However, before we can even begin to think about investigating about any of this you need to get much stronger if it is of a threat level i am thinking it could be.

Alucard approached Barney and stretched out his hand. Yang chakra would flow through his core and be channeled into his palm and through his palm into Barney's body, restoring him to full health and rid him of any and all toxins that came from yesterdays drinking.

(Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun
Chakra cost:70 per use
Damage points: N/A
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can heal 150 damage per turn and can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

You have a few options right now. You can chose to explore and gain insight on your abilities and hone them while doing official missions. The crucible is also a good place to practice. Let me know if you want me to stick along for a while. My business isn't going anywhere yet it seems.
Oof this feels goooood. Thank you Alu. As Alucard restored Barney to his full awesome glory, he locked the fingers on his hands and stretched out in all directions. His joints cracked with an audible sound and were followed with a sigh of relief. You are right. I believe that doing missions and practicing on my newly learned abilities would be a good idea. I also feel like I need to get bulkier and build up my health and chakra system capacity. When I was performing my techniques, I could feel as if there was some kind of limitation that I couldn't surpass. Does that even make any sense? How is that possible?​

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oof this feels goooood. Thank you Alu. As Alucard restored Barney to his full awesome glory, he locked the fingers on his hands and stretched out in all directions. His joints cracked with an audible sound and were followed with a sigh of relief. You are right. I believe that doing missions and practicing on my newly learned abilities would be a good idea. I also feel like I need to get bulkier and build up my health and chakra system capacity. When I was performing my techniques, I could feel as if there was some kind of limitation that I couldn't surpass. Does that even make any sense? How is that possible?​
It probably means that you're not at potential yet but with experience you will break limitations that are holding you back. I was the same as you years ago. That being said - do you want my company further or would you rather go on and explore on your own right now? I wanted to give you a formal invitation to join The Hellsing Organisation as well, you have qualities that i am sure my clan could use.

Alucard was getting rather obsessed by the voice. Not to mention there were bounties scattered across the land of fire about some clone army. Something was cooking in the world and he did not like the progress, plus half of his clan was still in the depths of Irkalla and he could do nothing to support them. He waited for Barneys response.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It probably means that you're not at potential yet but with experience you will break limitations that are holding you back. I was the same as you years ago. That being said - do you want my company further or would you rather go on and explore on your own right now? I wanted to give you a formal invitation to join The Hellsing Organisation as well, you have qualities that i am sure my clan could use.

Alucard was getting rather obsessed by the voice. Not to mention there were bounties scattered across the land of fire about some clone army. Something was cooking in the world and he did not like the progress, plus half of his clan was still in the depths of Irkalla and he could do nothing to support them. He waited for Barneys response.
Alright, I understand. Practice and experience it is then! I wouldn't want to hold you back with my boring past and have you look at my struggles. It must be comical for you to look at techniques of this magnitude. In my opinion, we could strike two flies with one swipe if we split up and focused on our missions. I can tell by that twitch of your little finger that the voice we heard is bugging you. So go on and find out what that was and we'll meet up again once I get stronger. I would also like to thank you for inviting me and, if you don't mind, I would like to give you the reply next time we see each other. When I'm stronger and wiser than I am now. Barney needed to give both, Alucard and himself, a reason to see each other again as this would end their current business without a definite conclusion. It was a pleasure meeting you, Alucard Tepes, leader of the Hellsing organisation. And thank you again for your patience with me, your time and your wisdom and help in guiding me forward. I will make sure to make you proud next time. I promise.​

Reactions: Skorm

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Barney parted ways with Alucard and his company, he waved at them and smiled. It was time to start a new chapter. The time came to face new challenges in order to further his abilities and to become stronger than he currently was. He had his mind set, and his goals clearly written with golden ink in his mind. They were clear as day and he decided to tackle them one by one, until he crossed the last one from the list, just so he could add some new goals. The purpose of shinobi wasn't to be content but in fact to always be on the move, to evolve and to seek path to perfection. Yuki. He was a Yuki. Who would've thought that such a power laid within him. He turned around and started marching towards the noticeboard that he found his last mission at. This time he was looking for something exciting and dangerous. Something that would allow him to hone his newly re-learned abilities. To get better acquainted with them, trying to make them second nature so that he could swiftly and effortlessly execute them. As Alucard said, he needed experience. Experience using his abilities. Repetition. Practice. Yes, practice makes the master.

On the noticeboard he saw multiple adds but nothing intrigued him.
No. No. Nah. That's so boring. Who would want to do that? Oh, the pay is good here but there's no way I'm doing that. After scouring the whole noticeboard, he figured, maybe it was time to sit down and relax for a bit. Last night with Alucard was quite wild, and besides, he never managed to get that hot bath and a good nap. He went to a nearby place, rented a room with a jacuzzi and plunged in. The bubbles it made were so soothing, so relaxing that they made Barney fall asleep. He was really exhausted. Finally, upon waking up, he realized that all his skin was wrinkled due to osmosis that happened in his skin from the water. He didn't really pay it much mind, as long as it didn't hurt. He wiped his body, making sure to check all the crevices. Under the armpits, behind his ears, making sure that his hair was dry, drying his feet, running the towel through his ass cheeks. Everything had to be dry and perfect. As always, Barney dressed his finest clothes and put his lab coat on top. It was a bit too hot to put the dark cloak so he left it in the room.

Now that he was fresh, relaxed and still wrinkled, Barney made his way across the street and into the first tavern. There he ordered sake and ramen, his favorite combination. As he was enjoying his ramen, he overheard two mysterious people talking about some big prize money being offered for slaying a wild beast that was killing livestock in a small village few minutes nearby. It was weird because they were whispering and hiding something considering it was only a wild animal, thus Barney didn't pay it much attention. He didn't waste much time so he took the bowl of ramen with both hands, lifted it up and poured it all into his hungry mouth. The he topped it off with his glass of sake and off he went.

Traveling towards Mymensingh (152)​

Reactions: Skorm

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Mymensingh (152)

Barney was already feeling at home in Khulna. He had a room rented and now with this newest mission, he had amassed quite a decent amount of money. He went into his room to rest from the mission and he kept thinking about the silly bear doing ballerina moves. Hah, what an incredible sight. He wondered if his mother taught him? Hers? Was it a male or female bear? He never checked. Oh well, at least that was behind Barney. He was quite proud with himself. He used most of his abilities and he showcased a bright and sharp mind. As he was laying on his bed, another thought came through his mind. Kingdra! How could he forget? The majestic creature he dealt with at the sea. Immediately he realized that he wanted to tattoo a seahorse but he forgot because he bumped into Alucard. He wrote it down on a parchment of paper as a reminder, turned to the side and fell asleep.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Upon waking up, Barney saw the note he wrote earlier, that said, get a seahorse tattoo. Right, let's go. He was well rested and relaxed and he was ready for new challenges. But first, he set out to find a tattoo shop while walking down the main street of the village that his room was in. After some wandering around, he found some sketchy place in a back alley and the smell of stale piss didn't provoke good thoughts, however, it seemed to be the only tattoo shop in the area and he wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. Once he entered the shop, he realized that it was completely different than what the back alley has set him up to believe. It was clean, professional and tastefully equipped with furniture. It had giant posters with an infinite amount of tattoos that were up for choosing and inspiration for those that didn't know what they wanted or needed some persuasion, as well to showcase the tattoo masters skill. Lucky for Barney, he knew exactly what he wanted. And where. In the corner of the shop, Barney saw what appeared to be a table with good lightning, shielded by white curtains like those you find in a hospital when the doctors want you to have your privacy. After all, people wanted their tattoos in all kinds of places. Not Barney though. He wanted his seahorse tattoo on his right shoulder blade. Hello, I'm looking for a seahorse tattoo on my right shoulder blade. Say no more, fam. I got you. Some painful hours later, Barney had his tattoo done. This was a proof of his connection to the seahorse he saw at the sea, Kingdra, and he hoped to see it as soon as possible.
You must be registered for see images

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post contains a B rank storyboard mission called: Reflect on a traumatic event from your past​
After getting his tattoo, his shoulder blade was still hurting. His skin was burning and his nerves were firing impulses at his brain, signaling pain. His shoulder was covered in plastic wrap so he was hot, sweaty and he couldn't sleep. He couldn't even lay on his back so he assumed the feetus position on his side. His brain was racing as he was trying to concentrate through the pain. He kept replaying past events. Fighting the bear. Meeting Kingdra. Helping Ralph and making him company. I should check up on Ralp soon, he thought. He thought about meeting Alucard and how much help he was. He pointed him in the right direction and taught him how to use water to fly, how to use sound, how create ice... Ice... That's right. He found out that Barney was a Yuki. He used his powers to scour through Barney's brain and he unlocked his memories. They flashed before his eyes like a movie. Yuki. His brain got stuck on a sequence of flashes as he relived those moments. He was only five years old that night. No wonder his memories were unclear up to this point.
It was a beautiful day that day. Barney and his father were playing outside most of the day. Having fun in the snow, making snowmen, making angel figures in the snow, throwing snowballs at each other. Everything that a kid would want to do. Oh yeah, of coruse, they were sliding down a hill as well. That was the pinnacle of his day. When it started getting darker outside, Barney's father decided it was time to go home. On their way home, one of their neighbours stopped them and talked to his father. He couldn't quite make it out but he heard a few words. Yuki... kekkei genkai... litttle boy... MOTHER... help... The word mother resonated quite hard with Barney, as his father looked at the man with disbelief on his face and stopped for a few moments to think. At last, he nodded his head and said ok, making the man leave. He took Barney home and told him to stay inside and to be a good boy and wait for him inside. He promised he would be home soon and that they would later make pancakes together. As Barney was a little kid, he didn't pay it much mind and he was happy at the mention of pancakes. His father left and he was alone.
As time passed, Barney got restless like any other kid and as it was nighttime by now, he got a bit scared. He started hearing noises and as always happens, his brain started making up stories to justify the unfamiliar sounds. He thought some creatures were coming for him thus he started crying and calling for his father. There was no response so he ran outside of their home and he started wandering around. Mind you, it was snowy and cold outside and he rushed out without putting a jacket on, just in his sweater. As he wandered around, he could hear a lot of screaming and yelling. There were a whole bunch of male voices screaming and shouting and they were overpowering the screams of a female voice and the desperate cry of some child. Barney was terrified as he followed the sounds and got closer and closer. As he got close enough, he hid behind a barn from where he could clearly see everything that was happening. The doors blasted open on the house and Barney saw a man pulling a woman out by her hair as she was screaming and kicking about. Another man followed, having grabbed a kid and carrying it out as it was crying. They both threw them down onto the ground and into the snow as the rest of the mob followed out of the house. They formed a circle around the mother and the child but Barney could see them clearly. It wad a lady with her son and he saw them a few times but he wasn't really familiar with them. He never met them so he didn't know their names. He looked at the faces of the mobsters, looking for his father, but he wasn't there. Some of them had their back turned towards Barney though, so he wasn't completely sure. Suddenly, a man started talking. I'm sorry for having to do this. My heart is breaking apart as I'm standing here in front of you. I hope you can forgive me, but you know I have to do this. Please don't. Please. I beg you. I will take Haku and we will run away and go into hiding. Please, I beg you. Please... please... She kept praying for their lives, crying, kneeling on the snow, holding her child in her arms as it was in a state of shock. It stopped crying. It didn't know what was happening. However, the men were determined. The man that appeared to lead the mob took out his sword and said forgive me, once again as he trusted the sword into the woman's body. The woman left a deafening shriek that carved into Barney's hearing and he couldn't hear anything that they were saying afterwards. The woman fell backwards on her back, releasing the child as it started crying again, this time shaking its whole body, swinging its arms and legs vigorously. The same man swung with his sword again, but this time at the child. However, before it could connect, a massive structure made of ice spikes formed from the snow and impaled all the mobsters killing them, spreading silence throughout the night. Barney never saw anything like it and he was scared all the way to his bones. There were no words to describe this feeling. He was a child. He still didn't understand the concept of life and death but he could feel that what he was witnessing was absolutely wrong. He didn't understand why. However, he felt for the mother and the child as he thought they were being assaulted for no reason without knowing the whole story. Haku's cries slowed down and turned into sobbing as Barney came out of hiding. Immediately as Haku saw Barney he stood up and ran away. Hey wait! But Haku didn't care. He kept running. As Barney came closer, he could see the faces of the rest of the mobsters. It was...

Nothing could explain the feeling as his stomach churned and his feet gave up. He fell down on his knees and tears burst forth from his eyes. His voice broke the silence as his cries echoed through the silent night. FATHER! WAKE UP! PLEASE! PLEASE WAKE UP! FATHER! HAKUUUUUU!!! Barney saw his dead father, laying on the ground, impaled by the ice, as blood was flowing from his wounds, freezing as it came in touch with the artificial ice. Suddenly, he realized what death meant. He wanted it upon Haku. It was his fault. This would never happen if it wasn't for Haku. He had to kill him. He made Barney an orphan. In fact, two young boys were made orphans that night and they didn't realize how much alike they were. Anger and desperation surged through his body as he was on his knees, with his fists clenched and laid on his father's dead body. He slammed his fists out of anger at the body and snow started swirling around him but he thought it was just wind. He didn't know he had the rare kekkei genkai that allowed members of the Yuki clan to manipulate ice and snow, just like Haku.

Sweat was dripping profusely from Barney's forehead as he woke up from a nightmare. Was it though? A nightmare? It felt so real. It was real. It was his memory. His body was shivering and he had a fever. The sweat was his body's response to the heat as it was trying to cool itself down. He went for a shower to wash the sweat away, calm himself down and to compose his thoughts. The wrap fell off from his shoulder and the tattoo was bare. As the water was flowing from the shower onto him, he thought about Haku. What is he going to do about him? He promised himself to kill Haku one day but who knows where Haku is now? Is he even alive? Is it worth still holding a grudge? He was just protecting his life, and after all Barney would've probably done the same thing in the same situation. He understood now.
Haku, I forgive you.

Mission end.​

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The pain from his tattoo has subsided but the thoughts were still lingering in his mind. He finally felt at peace. He wasn't held back. He was free from his past. He was free to move on and start a new page. He needed some fresh air and some workout so he dressed up, after taking care for the tattoo, and went out for a run. He ran until he got to the training ground, ehich he made his second home. There he stretched out and trained again with ninja tools, this time utilizing his scrolls and paper tags, which he completely forgot about. Or rather, the scrolls and paper tags that he stole from the banker lady. As he took the scrolls they seemed a bit weird and he didn't notice it before. Some of them weren't empty. In fact, there were bank statements and account details for some of the richest people scattered between the empty ones. This provoked Barney to use that information but then again, he would get himself into trouble. So she was a thief. Probably fed up with her work. No wonder she was nervous. Hm, turns out I'm a thief too, he thought. He had no idea what to do with those scrolls and they just seemed like a burden so he threw them away. Deep down he was good after all. No gain. No pain. As he threw the scrolls into the woods, he hit something and it made a squeaky noise, but when he went to check it out, there was nothing. It seemed as if there was something watching him but since he didn't notice anything, he went back to his training.

Chakra: 220+30% regen=265​

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post contains a B rank storyboard mission called: Defend yourself

The sounds that he could hear, Barney attributed to his sensitive hearing and figured it must've been some wild animals in the woods nearby. He wouldn't realize until much later that something magical was watching him. For a while actually, but this seemed to be the first time that he came close to realizing. It was following his steps, judging him and his character. His actions. But Barney knew none of this. He would continue with his normal routine, running, training, trying to plan ahead. However, as always in life, you can't plan everything and sometimes things happen that are out of control. Just like what was about to happen to Barney.

As usual, he was on the training grounds alone by himself, and he could hear some clamoring closing in from the distance. It was a familiar sound around here. It was the group of kids that were also using the training grounds. When they came into line of sight and saw Barney standing there, they stopped and looked at each other. After a couple of whispers, they threw a few shuriken at Barney which prompted Barney to throw his own in order to deflect them. Hey wankers, what are you doing? Stop it, it's not funny. Don't worry gramps, we'll be done with you quickly. It won't hurt much. What the f***? F****** kids these days. Two of them assumed a fighting stance and prepared for battle. Two against one didn't really seem like a fair battle but they were just kids, what could possibly go wr...

Suddenly, the larger one yelled katon and spat a decent sized fireball at Barney. This surprised him as he wasn't aware they could utilize chakra. When he saw them the other day he figured they were just messing around with some taijutsu. The real shock came when the other kid created a blast of wind that empowered the fireball. This created a large fireball that was probably the size of Barney and would engulf him in flames within moments.
(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.
Barney didn't have other choice but to defend. Luckily, his primary affinity was water, thus it wasn't much trouble. Following the same idea, he replicated the kids' attacks and spat a wave of water from his mouth. As it was traveling towards the kids, it would easily extinguish what would now be a C rank fire and wind combination. Due to the elemental interactions, the water would overpower the combination and still continue forwards albeit weakened. The advantage of Barney's technique was its larger scale thus it was rampaging towards both kids. Barney thought, as it would collide with them, it would wash them away much alike a stronger wave on the beach when you go swimming in bad weather. That should teach them a lesson.
(Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.
However, the kids didn't seem to be phased much by the water. Once again, their ingenuity struck Barney as one of them formed a wall of earth that curved forward and to the sides almost like a half dome. It was created with such precision that it would ricochet the water wave right back at Barney. As the water turned its course the other kid would scream raiton, sending a current through the water. These kids didn't mess around. They were in it to maim Barney and seriously injure him and the fun started disappearing.
(Doton no Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.
As the lightning infused water flowed towards Barney, albeit without most of its momentum and power, Barney would release a powerful gale of wind that would blow the water away and scatter it into fine particles of mist throughout the training ground. Guys, alright. You've had your fun. Now would be time to stop. No old man. You shut up. We're not done with you yet. Why are you even doing this? Because this is our training ground. What? Why can't we all use the training ground together? Barney looked around at the wast plain in the middle of the woods. There was more than enough space for all of them to enjoy training. Hell, they could even train together. Maybe he can teach them something new. But they wouldn't listen to reason. Just shut up! The kids reached into their pockets for kunai and Barney immediately reacted by manipulating the mist from the displaced water technique earlier in order to hide himself. As the kids lost their vision, they froze in position looking around as Barney ran across the training ground and appeared behind them. He grabbed them by their collars and lifted them off the ground. Listen to me you little pieces of s***. I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you make me. Now, are we undestood? Yeah, please let us down. They were trembling in fear as Barney released the grip of their collars and they fell on the ground. Can we play nice now, for once? Okay gramps. Now, how about we all go home for today and meet up tomorrow and then we can practice together. Sure, whatever. Barney released the mist and before the kids regained their vision, Barney was gone.
(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Kirigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding in Mist Technique
Type: Supplementar
Range: Short-Long
Damage: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source
Mission end.

Chakra: 265+10% regen-15-15-10=240​

Last edited:

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Days have passed since Barney's altercation with the young Shinobi at the training grounds. Since then, they haven't necessarily became bestfriends but they learned how to coexist on the grounds. Barney was always on his side of the grounds, minding his own business while the kids were always messing around and from time to time throwing some remarks at Barney. One ear in, through the other ear out. He didn't pay it much attention. In fact, he was preparing for another venture towards the Gaikotsu bay. He wanted to go out to the open sea and look for Kingdra again. Every now and then it would pop into his mind and he felt as if Kingdrq was calling him out. [color='blue' ] Come. Seek me. Find me in the depths.[/color] He took a kunai with a paper tag and threw it between the kids and made his way towards the docks. As the kunai landed, the kids immediately jumped away from it, expecting an exolosion. Since nothing happened, the loud and big one went to check it out and on the tag it said, BAKA!

Upon reaching the sea, he looked around if there was any boat that was ready to sail out, but it was very quiet. It seemed as if he would have to rely on his own ingenuity to get to the open sea. He jumped into the water and using his chakra propelled himself towards his destination.
(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
Range: Mid
Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.

Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.
Traveling towards Gaikotsu Bay​

CP: 240+40% regen-15=285​

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Gaikotsu Bay

This post contains an A rank storyboard mission called: Fight an enemy stronger than yourself

Once again, Barney has rested for a few days, letting the last happenings set in as he made new plans. Things started clicking together once again and he felt good. He closed the door to his room and went to pay his rent. He left the place where he was staying and went for a walk. It was a nice sunny day with no clouds in the sky that day. The air was dry but thankfully the sun was setting. After a while, walking around, embracing the surroundings and the masses of people passing by him in every direction, he got to the main square. Time stopped for a second and he looked around peacefully.

Suddenly, and elderly woman started screaming and throwing her hands up in the air, yelling for help. Barney looked around but nobody seemed phased. Reality kicked in and he rushed to her to see what was going on. What's going on, are you hurt? That man! He robbed me. He stole my purse. She was pointing at a cloaked figure that was pacing through the crowd, trying to get away. Barney immediately started following him from a distance. He made his way towards the suburbs until he left the periphery of the village and entered the woods. It was a good place for Barney to follow him and stay hidden. Unfortunately, Barney couldn't hide for long. I know you're following me. What do you want? What do you think? It's not cool robbing elderly people. It's none of your business. Leave me the **** alone. Come on man, just give the purse back. You'll have to take it away from me, and judging by what I see, it will be impossible. Oh yeah? And how do you know that? I'm a ninja and my rank is genin. A mere lowlife like yourself can't touch me. We'll see. Well, not exactly what Barney was expecting but it is what it is. Barney was an academy student and he was indeed weaker, however, he had the upper hand of his opponent not knowing that he's a ninja as well. This seemed to be a battle that would require tactics and smarts more than any of the challenges he faced before. So, idiot? Are you attacking me or are we going to stand here all night? Oh, right. Barney had to attack first but he had to keep his abilities a secret. Weapons? If he uses shuriken or kunai he will know. How about a... Rock! Barney picked up a rock and threw it at the guy. You can't be serious right now. I'm dead serious. No, you're just DEAD! The guy spat a big sphere of fire at the rock and it continued at Barney with great pace. It was visibly strong, stronger than any technique Barney could produce.
(Katon: Gōenkyū) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.

(Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.
However, Barney used his tactical knowledge and assumed that his water could douse the fire, even if weaker. He spat a wave of water from his mouth directly at the fire and it did as he thought. The fire got doused and it created a cloud of steam and mist in between Barney and the robber. Alright shinobi. I see you're full of tricks. Deal with this. The mist blocked Barney's vision of the robber but he could hear a crackling sound approaching him. Could it possibly be lightning? As it got into contact with the lingering mist, it spread into it and Barney's assumption was right. Lightning was spreading across the ground and it was pacing towards Barney.
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Burial: Banquet of Lightning
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.
Once again, a lightbulb appeared atop of Barney's head as he came across an idea. If he used his ice, it would probably get cracked and destroyed by the lightning but wind would probably disperse the lightning. Without much hesitation he blew a sphere of wind aimed at the lightning. It neutralized the lightning and also cleared the electrocuted mist in between them. They could finally see each other. Barney could see that the guy was showing a mixture of surprise and anger as he realized that Barney would prove to be a difficult nut to crack. I'll give you one more chance. Leave me alone and you won't get hurt. I'm only leaving you alone in a ditch. I asked you nicely to return the purse and you refused. Now I'm taking it by force. Barney didn't want to wait until his opponent used another powerful technique, so he quickly activated his inner sonar and prepared to release a thick mist from his mouth. However as he was about to release the mist, the robber had a mind of his own. He didn't want to give Barney the upper hand either so he created a small pillar of earth that rose from the side of Barney and took him by surprise. It pierced into his left calf and Barney let a loud **** escape his mouth. He took the pain and endured through it, proceeding with his mist idea. He didn't activate his sonar for nothing. Barney wanted to hide in the mist and use it to his advantage as the robber was obviously stronger than Barney. Thus why the sonar would be of great use.
(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
Chakra Cost: 10 (-1 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will enhance their hearing by infusing his ears with sound chakra. Then, by utilizing chakra and enfacing his lungs, the user will be able to control the frequency and intensity of the sound emitted from his simple breathing. This low frequency, inaudible sound is passively emitted and has no effect other than emerging from him and bouncing off of objects. Using the enhanced hearing, the user is able to know where everything is around them, effectively creating a sonar effect through the rebound and reflection of sound waves. The hearing and the sonar effect is precise enough so that one can effectively use it to substitute one's vision in battle if needed. Despite being very effective, specially if the user has any of his other senses hindered, it also leaves the user vulnerable to sound genjutsu or sound attacks which will be much more drastic in its effects.
Note: Lasts 6 turns

(Doton no Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Kirigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding in Mist Technique
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
With the mist spreading across the battlefield quickly, it was time for Barney to act. Using his sonar, he could pinpoint his opponents location and it seemed as if the robber was stuck in position, scared to move. He seemed to be looking around, trying to find Barney. This was perfect. Using his silent homicide technique, Barney launched at the robber in complete silence and appeared right behind him. His leg was aching but he endured through it. I can smell your... BLOOD! Barney was indeed bleeding from his leg but that didn't stop him. He had a kunai in his hand ready to pierce the thin skin around the robbers throat, when he suddenly turned around swinging his own kunai at Barney. Barney ducked down to avoid it and forced his kunai into the robbers thigh instead. They were both incapacitated now, unable to walk properly, although the robber had it worse. Barney hit the artery and blood squirted out of the wound with every heartbeat. The robber left a loud scream and Barney took that chance to stand up, placing the other hand onto his mouth to muffle the scream, while he drove the kunai into him once more, this time into his plexus, just below the ribcage. The robber fell on his knees and coughed up blood. He was wheezing and with his last few breaths he said. Take the fucking purse and let me die in peace you scumbag. If you weren't greedy and cocky, you could've lived. Too late for regrets now, is it? Barney kicked the kneeling robbers forehead with the heel of his left foot and he could feel the pain impulse traveling from his calf into his brain. He robber fell dead on his back and the stolen purse fell out of his cloak.
(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique x2
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20 (critical 40)
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense. Best tactic is when used with Hidden Mist jutsu. The technique works by having the user focus his chakra and his complete attention on moving fluidly, rapidly but muffling any sound he may make while moving as well as his presence, etc. It doesn't suppress his chakra or hides it but it can make the opponent virtually undetected if he manages to get on the opponents blind spot.
Barney took the purse and dispersed the mist, although he kept the sonar just for now, in case there were any of his buddies lurking around, waiting for Barney. He heard a sound, hidden in the distance, muffled in the woods but nothing came out. It gave him the same sensation that he had once before. As if something was watching him, judging his actions. Nevertheless, Barney made his way back to the main square but then he realized. It took a while to deal with this person. Who knows if the granny is still there? He could take peek into the purse? How would the granny find him? Inside the purse, besides identification documents, a fat envelope with a lot of money was sticking big bills. This opportunity was too good to let it pass. And just like that, Barney became a robber and killer himself.

Mission end.

HP Barney: 35-20=15
CP Barney: 300-15-15-10-10-10-10=240
HP Robber: 80-40-40=0​