Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks to his ingenious mind, Barney found a way. Well, it was actually comically stupid. He spent half a day, thinking about ways to make some automatic shuriken throwing machine, type 3000 pro, when in fact all he had to do was throw one shuriken and try to hit it with the other. And so he did, as dumb as he was. With a blindfold on his eyes, he would grab two shuriken and throw one as far and high as he could. He would focus on the sound it made while spinning and focus on its trajectory. He would carefully follow it using his hearing and then he would determine the best moment to throw the other one in order to intercept and clash them together. A lovely metallic sound would be heard every time he managed to hit them. This proved to be a great practice routine, extremely sharpening his hearing and improving his throwing and accuracy. Well, what now? He was hungry, tired, stinky. He needed a hot bath, some sake and some ramen. That would make his day perfect. But where would he find that for free? He desperately needed some money. Unsure about where or how to get it, he made his way back into the town. Wandering through the streets he was looking if anyone was offering a job of washing dishes, when he stumbled upon a large noticeboard with all kinds of ads on it. People were offering all kinds of money for all kinds of tasks they had. One in particular stood out to Barney. It read:

Seeking help on the sea
Offering great pay for protection
Dock 8​
The add was quite mysterious as it didn't mention against what, which intrigued Barney. The very setting was quite appealing because it was on the sea. Just thinking of it, Barney could smell the salt and feel the sun burning his scalp. That was it. He had to find out more about the add so he went to dock 8. There he found a small fishing boat with a small crew. Hey, I saw the add about seeking help on the sea. I'm interested but I was wondering if you had more information? Young man, how exactly do you think you can protect us? The oldest guy said. He was old, very old. You didn't even give me a chance and you're already judging me? If you don't want help, then stop wasting people's time and remove your add from the noticeboard. Barney was furious Hey man, sorry about that. Don't mind the old guy. He thinks he's the smartest person alive when in fact his brainwaves aren't functioning properly. They only work when the waves of the sea negate his own, hahaha. Are you still up for it? I'll explain the details as soon as we board, we gotta hurry. Barney wasn't even sure anymore. The old guy seemed to be the captain, leader of the crew and the nice guy was probably his son. Fishing was generally a family business. The others seemed to be decent enough to spend some time with. He decided he was in. Alright, I need the adventure, but under one condition. I need to eat something first, I'm starving. You got it. Barney helped them board the boat and they pushed off the dock towards Gaikotsu Bay.

Traveling to Gaikotsu Bay (255)

Chakra: 255+5% regen=270​

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Coming from [x]

Alucard and co landed at the marketplace of Khulna. Familiar grounds for him but he had not come for familiarity. He had a purpose to fulfill and unless interrupted would leave for the fire country.

LLM

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Gaikotsu Bay (255)

Barney and the crew finally arrived at the docks at Khulna and anchored the boat. Well, guys. I have to admit it was a pleasure. Nonsense! The pleasure is all ours! Thank you once again for this incredible experience and here, take your pay, you've earned it. There's some extra, spend it wisely. Barney didn't expect that. But it made sense. WIth the fishermen being able to capture fish once again, their profits would skyrocket, so the little payment that they paid Barney was just a drop in the bucket. But nonetheless, it was more money than Barney ever had, and it would run him for quite a while. And his list was quite big as he knew exactly how to spend it. He waved at the crew and made his way towards the training ground, specifically, a tree that he made into his base for the moment. From there, he would plan his next moves.
Coming from [x]

Alucard and co landed at the marketplace of Khulna. Familiar grounds for him but he had not come for familiarity. He had a purpose to fulfill and unless interrupted would leave for the fire country.

LLM
Some half way towards his destination, Barney noticed an accompanied man floating through the air seamlessly and effortlessly. He rubbed his eyes with his hands in disbelief and shouted. HEY! YOU THERE! HOW DO YOU DO THAT? TEACH ME PLEASE! He screamed, waved and jumped in place as the small company floated by. What an amazing skill to have. That would certainly help Barney a lot with his travels. Currently, he had to do everything by foot and his feet were killing him.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Coming from Gaikotsu Bay (255)
Barney and the crew finally arrived at the docks at Khulna and anchored the boat. Well, guys. I have to admit it was a pleasure. Nonsense! The pleasure is all ours! Thank you once again for this incredible experience and here, take your pay, you've earned it. There's some extra, spend it wisely. Barney didn't expect that. But it made sense. WIth the fishermen being able to capture fish once again, their profits would skyrocket, so the little payment that they paid Barney was just a drop in the bucket. But nonetheless, it was more money than Barney ever had, and it would run him for quite a while. And his list was quite big as he knew exactly how to spend it. He waved at the crew and made his way towards the training ground, specifically, a tree that he made into his base for the moment. From there, he would plan his next moves.
Some half way towards his destination, Barney noticed an accompanied man floating through the air seamlessly and effortlessly. He rubbed his eyes with his hands in disbelief and shouted. HEY! YOU THERE! HOW DO YOU DO THAT? TEACH ME PLEASE! He screamed, waved and jumped in place as the small company floated by. What an amazing skill to have. That would certainly help Barney a lot with his travels. Currently, he had to do everything by foot and his feet were killing him.
As Alucard was about to leave, he was interrupted by a shouting man who wanted to learn how to fly. He sighed slightly and decided to land, dismantling his gravitational platform. His edo tensei and his ghoulspine creation would accompany him. With his Tenseigan constantly active, it was clear to any normal person that he was not the average joe. As he approached the man who had shouted at him with enthusiasm. The Captain (edo) and Ezikiel (Yang/Ghoulspine creation) would be firmly planted at the location where the reincarnation tablet had dispersed into sawdust.

Greetings son. I sympathize with your enthusiasm - what can you tell me about yourself?

Although his appearance might be intimidating, Alucards presence would give anyone the benefit of trust as he acted calmly.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Alucard was about to leave, he was interrupted by a shouting man who wanted to learn how to fly. He sighed slightly and decided to land, dismantling his gravitational platform. His edo tensei and his ghoulspine creation would accompany him. With his Tenseigan constantly active, it was clear to any normal person that he was not the average joe. As he approached the man who had shouted at him with enthusiasm. The Captain (edo) and Ezikiel (Yang/Ghoulspine creation) would be firmly planted at the location where the reincarnation tablet had dispersed into sawdust.

Greetings son. I sympathize with your enthusiasm - what can you tell me about yourself?

Although his appearance might be intimidating, Alucards presence would give anyone the benefit of trust as he acted calmly.
Oh... What a precise question. Barney realized that there wasn't much he could actually tell about himself because he was re-learning himself from the ground up. Well, I... I... uhm. He scratched the back of his head trying to come up with something about himself that would be believable. Oh you know. There's so much about me, I don't know where to start! What do you want to know? I can certainly tell you that I want to learn that skill you used earlier. That was awesome. Barney grinned sourly, hoping that the mystery man wouldn't pierce through his hesitation. Love your friends over there. He kept his sour, stupid grin.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Oh... What a precise question. Barney realized that there wasn't much he could actually tell about himself because he was re-learning himself from the ground up. Well, I... I... uhm. He scratched the back of his head trying to come up with something about himself that would be believable. Oh you know. There's so much about me, I don't know where to start! What do you want to know? I can certainly tell you that I want to learn that skill you used earlier. That was awesome. Barney grinned sourly, hoping that the mystery man wouldn't pierce through his hesitation. Love your friends over there. He kept his sour, stupid grin.
Alucard raised an eyebrow. The reply seemed a bit forced as if he wasn’t entirely sure. Alucard giggled slightly.

Maybe start with your name? Mine is Alucard Tepes, leader of the Hellsing organisation.

It was quite obvious this man wanted acquaintance with ninjutsu. Particularly flight, something that Alucard had multiple ways of showing how to accomplish.

This platform i flew on is rather difficult you see. It is held together by gravity, a force that can only be manipulates by those who acquire two certain Dojutsu, or eyes. There are other ways one may take flight. Let us show.

Alucard and his edo both gathered up chakra at the same time and from both of their backs, a set of wings would grow. Feom The Captain, the wings would be formed out of Star Chakra while for Alucard they would form from his own skeleton.

( Hone Tsubasa ) - Bone Wings
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user grows large bone wings from their back which can be used to fly or to defend. The user can also flap these wings and release bone spikes once per turn. The wings last for 3 turns.

( Kujaku Myōhō ) - Mysterious Peacock Method
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20 - 30 ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The user will make the Bird hand seal and spill their Star Chakra behind them. The technique itself manifests in the form of a feather-shaped array behind them and spreads out a peacock's tail feathers, giving it it's name. This array of chakra allows various applications with their chakra through shape manipulation. As long as the technique is active the user can make full use of the star chakra. However, the longer the technique is active, the more detrimental it is to the user's health. The user's body takes increasing damage for keeping the technique active and for using its techniques. Prolonged use of the technique is incredibly difficult, with low ranking users only being able to sustain this technique for 6 turns at a time. The user is capable of deactivating and re-activating the technique at will. However, after two usages of the technique, the user will be unable to use the technique for the rest of the match.
Note: Genin and Chunin ranked members can only use for 6 turns at a time. Jounins can use for up to 8 turns at a time.
Note: Can only be activated if the user has more than 100 health but lasts as long as the user has health.

( Kujaku Myōhō: Yoku ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Wings
Chakra: 15 ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: With their Mysterious Peacock Method activated, the user will transform the array of feathers into a pair of large wings making them capable of flight. The chakra can support the user enough to allow them to move at their speed while in the air. Should they be carrying another body or object of similar weight, their flight speed will decrease by 1/4.

With each set of wings formed, Alucard and his edo flew up high and landed again, effortlessly.

All you need is chakra and a set abilitie that allows this. My creations thank you.

Hmpf

Hehe, pay him no mind. He’s still getting used to be reincarnated..

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alucard raised an eyebrow. The reply seemed a bit forced as if he wasn’t entirely sure. Alucard giggled slightly.

Maybe start with your name? Mine is Alucard Tepes, leader of the Hellsing organisation.

It was quite obvious this man wanted acquaintance with ninjutsu. Particularly flight, something that Alucard had multiple ways of showing how to accomplish.

This platform i flew on is rather difficult you see. It is held together by gravity, a force that can only be manipulates by those who acquire two certain Dojutsu, or eyes. There are other ways one may take flight. Let us show.

Alucard and his edo both gathered up chakra at the same time and from both of their backs, a set of wings would grow. Feom The Captain, the wings would be formed out of Star Chakra while for Alucard they would form from his own skeleton.

( Hone Tsubasa ) - Bone Wings
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user grows large bone wings from their back which can be used to fly or to defend. The user can also flap these wings and release bone spikes once per turn. The wings last for 3 turns.

( Kujaku Myōhō ) - Mysterious Peacock Method
Chakra Cost: 20 - 30 ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The user will make the Bird hand seal and spill their Star Chakra behind them. The technique itself manifests in the form of a feather-shaped array behind them and spreads out a peacock's tail feathers, giving it it's name. This array of chakra allows various applications with their chakra through shape manipulation. As long as the technique is active the user can make full use of the star chakra. However, the longer the technique is active, the more detrimental it is to the user's health. The user's body takes increasing damage for keeping the technique active and for using its techniques. Prolonged use of the technique is incredibly difficult, with low ranking users only being able to sustain this technique for 6 turns at a time. The user is capable of deactivating and re-activating the technique at will. However, after two usages of the technique, the user will be unable to use the technique for the rest of the match.
Note: Genin and Chunin ranked members can only use for 6 turns at a time. Jounins can use for up to 8 turns at a time.
Note: Can only be activated if the user has more than 100 health but lasts as long as the user has health.

( Kujaku Myōhō: Yoku ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Wings
Chakra: 15 ( -5 per turn )
Description: With their Mysterious Peacock Method activated, the user will transform the array of feathers into a pair of large wings making them capable of flight. The chakra can support the user enough to allow them to move at their speed while in the air. Should they be carrying another body or object of similar weight, their flight speed will decrease by 1/4.

With each set of wings formed, Alucard and his edo flew up high and landed again, effortlessly.

All you need is chakra and a set abilitie that allows this. My creations thank you.

Hmpf

Hehe, pay him no mind. He’s still getting used to be reincarnated..
I guess you can call me Barney Stinson of the... the... uhm. Barney kept drawing blanks. He couldn't recall his allegiance. Just Barney should do, for now. It's a pleasure to meet you, Alucard. He watched as Alucard and his creation gave flight once again, quite effortlessly. It was indeed something that Barney laid his eyes upon for the first time. It seemed so simple, but Barney knew there was more to it than simple chakra, as Alucard said. A technique that allows flight? That could quite possibly be a water technique. A thought crossed Barney's mind. I think I understand. Something like this? Barney created a body of water beneath his feet and manipulated it in such a way that it would carry him in the direction he desired. Albeit, it didn't raise him as high as Alucard, nor was it proper flight, Barney felt accomplished as he learned something new. This is so amazing, I can't believe it. Thank you so much. You know, I was actually heading to the nearby training ground. There I used to train with my newly acquired ninja tools. He took out a few shuriken placed between his fingers and showed them to Alucard.
( Suiton: Seisuiryū ) - Water Release: Azure Water Stream
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user will create a moving body of water beneath him that travels towards the opponent carrying the user. They then slash the opponent with their sword multiple times.

Chakra: 275-15=260​

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
I guess you can call me Barney Stinson of the... the... uhm. Barney kept drawing blanks. He couldn't recall his allegiance. Just Barney should do, for now. It's a pleasure to meet you, Alucard. He watched as Alucard and his creation gave flight once again, quite effortlessly. It was indeed something that Barney laid his eyes upon for the first time. It seemed so simple, but Barney knew there was more to it than simple chakra, as Alucard said. A technique that allows flight? That could quite possibly be a water technique. A thought crossed Barney's mind. I think I understand. Something like this? Barney created a body of water beneath his feet and manipulated it in such a way that it would carry him in the direction he desired. Albeit, it didn't raise him as high as Alucard, nor was it proper flight, Barney felt accomplished as he learned something new. This is so amazing, I can't believe it. Thank you so much. You know, I was actually heading to the nearby training ground. There I used to train with my newly acquired ninja tools. He took out a few shuriken placed between his fingers and showed them to Alucard.
( Suiton: Seisuiryū ) - Water Release: Azure Water Stream​
Type: Offensive​
Range: Short-Mid​
Chakra: 15​
Damage: 30​
Description: The user will create a moving body of water beneath him that travels towards the opponent carrying the user. They then slash the opponent with their sword multiple times.​

Chakra: 275-15=260​
Again with the uncertainty of his answers. Did he not know who he was? Had he been a person subjected to some sort of forbidden arts? As Barney created a stream of water that would carry him on a descent level, Alucard was impressed. He learned quickly and since he could use an element there was always potential for more.

You've got it Barney, using the water element could provide useful in a terrain such as this where you have the ocean right next to you as well. The pleasure's all mine.

As Barney took out a few ninja tools to show Alucard, he noticed that the man was relatively new to them. In comparison with the water technique he had just used that was on an entirely different level. Anyone could use ninja tools really, but using the water element just like that. Hmm, something did not quite add up. As he mentioned the training grounds, Alucard looked towards where they were.

Quite, let's head there and show me what else you got.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Again with the uncertainty of his answers. Did he not know who he was? Had he been a person subjected to some sort of forbidden arts? As Barney created a stream of water that would carry him on a descent level, Alucard was impressed. He learned quickly and since he could use an element there was always potential for more.

You've got it Barney, using the water element could provide useful in a terrain such as this where you have the ocean right next to you as well. The pleasure's all mine.

As Barney took out a few ninja tools to show Alucard, he noticed that the man was relatively new to them. In comparison with the water technique he had just used that was on an entirely different level. Anyone could use ninja tools really, but using the water element just like that. Hmm, something did not quite add up. As he mentioned the training grounds, Alucard looked towards where they were.

Quite, let's head there and show me what else you got.
Barney saw the note of surprise on Alucard's face and it signaled to him that manipulating water with such ease was quite a feat. With warmth around his ears and a slight blush on his face, Barney took Alucard towards the training grounds. Immediately as they got there, one could see the scarred trees from Barney's pratice sessions. He was really trying to improve his usage of ninja tools. Without trying to ease into it, he immediately put a blindfold on his eyes, threw a few shuriken and swiftly after, another set. The second set of shuriken swiftly took out the first set, with pinpoint precision making a beautiful clang sound, as the shuriken collided. I suppose I already had some practice with these. I noticed that my hearing is quite proficient and I'm able to identify sounds from a distance as well as hear things much louder and clearer. I'm not sure what to attribute this to. Anyway, I'm wondering if there were ways to utilize these weapons to a higher degree. You seem quite knowledgeable and might be able to guide me. It felt like a sensei-student type of ordeal, where Barney would be the academy student, looking to soak up knowledge from those more knowledgeable like a sponge.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Barney saw the note of surprise on Alucard's face and it signaled to him that manipulating water with such ease was quite a feat. With warmth around his ears and a slight blush on his face, Barney took Alucard towards the training grounds. Immediately as they got there, one could see the scarred trees from Barney's pratice sessions. He was really trying to improve his usage of ninja tools. Without trying to ease into it, he immediately put a blindfold on his eyes, threw a few shuriken and swiftly after, another set. The second set of shuriken swiftly took out the first set, with pinpoint precision making a beautiful clang sound, as the shuriken collided. I suppose I already had some practice with these. I noticed that my hearing is quite proficient and I'm able to identify sounds from a distance as well as hear things much louder and clearer. I'm not sure what to attribute this to. Anyway, I'm wondering if there were ways to utilize these weapons to a higher degree. You seem quite knowledgeable and might be able to guide me. It felt like a sensei-student type of ordeal, where Barney would be the academy student, looking to soak up knowledge from those more knowledgeable like a sponge.
Storyboard Mission Elements:
  • Help a friend
You must be registered for see medias

Not bad - Alucard thought to himself once he and Barney had entered the training grounds. This was a remark on the shredded tree bark indicating that he had been practicing quite a lot on them with his arsenal of ninja tools. As a means to make an impression, Barney cloaked his vision and performed a feat that looked something like the average genin would be able to pull off - curving shurikens in two sets and have them take eachother out. He then went on and proclaimed that he had good hearing, which probably explained why he was able to do this feat blindfolded.

Before we go any further, i want to dive in a bit on your hearing. It sounds to me like you're a sensor type or maybe even an ototon user who has the inner sonar skill. It's true though, us shinobi have trained our hearing to above that of an average human and this setting is calm enough to hear most things. I want to say your next step would be to practice on a live target who you're in a conflict with. My buddy Cap here is immortal and would not mind getting skewered, he'll heal.

..Hmpf..

See?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Storyboard Mission Elements:
  • Help a friend

Not bad - Alucard thought to himself once he and Barney had entered the training grounds. This was a remark on the shredded tree bark indicating that he had been practicing quite a lot on them with his arsenal of ninja tools. As a means to make an impression, Barney cloaked his vision and performed a feat that looked something like the average genin would be able to pull off - curving shurikens in two sets and have them take eachother out. He then went on and proclaimed that he had good hearing, which probably explained why he was able to do this feat blindfolded.

Before we go any further, i want to dive in a bit on your hearing. It sounds to me like you're a sensor type or maybe even an ototon user who has the inner sonar skill. It's true though, us shinobi have trained our hearing to above that of an average human and this setting is calm enough to hear most things. I want to say your next step would be to practice on a live target who you're in a conflict with. My buddy Cap here is immortal and would not mind getting skewered, he'll heal.

..Hmpf..

See?
Barney listened carefully as Alucard spoke, noting every word with care especially when he mentioned sensory. That was interesting. Could Barney really do that? There was really only one way to find out. Alright Cap, let's see if I can find you with a blindfold as you fly across the training ground without making a sound. Barney put the blindfold on and started concentrating on his hearing. He envisioned the battlefield as he just saw it moments ago and started focusing on the sounds. As he couldn't hear a thing, he started channeling his chakra into his ears while thinking of sounds and soundwaves. Still nothing. He figured, if he could bounce his breath off Caps, he might be able to perceive the reflected soundwaves, thus he channeled the same sound chakra into his lungs. Lo and behold, he was able to perceive Caps' location with pinpoint accuracy. Funny enough, he could percieve Alucard as well, sort of visualizing the whole battlefield in his mind. The trees, the bushes, even falling leaves and blades of grass that were moved by the slight wind. It was incredible. Barney had no idea he could perform such feats, all thanks to Alucard. Then he recalled what Alucard said, my buddy Cap here is immortal and wouldn't mind getting skewered. Alright, let's see, he thought to himself. He clapped his hands together, releasing a compressed blast of wind in the form of a gale, directed at Caps. A hmpfing sound was sufficient enough to signalize that Barney's technique connected. Heh, sorry Caps. Said Barney as he took his blindfold off and deactivated the inner sonar. Alucard, I have no words.
(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10 (-1 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will enhance their hearing by infusing his ears with sound chakra. Then, by utilizing chakra and enfacing his lungs, the user will be able to control the frequency and intensity of the sound emitted from his simple breathing. This low frequency, inaudible sound is passively emitted and has no effect other than emerging from him and bouncing off of objects. Using the enhanced hearing, the user is able to know where everything is around them, effectively creating a sonar effect through the rebound and reflection of sound waves. The hearing and the sonar effect is precise enough so that one can effectively use it to substitute one's vision in battle if needed. Despite being very effective, specially if the user has any of his other senses hindered, it also leaves the user vulnerable to sound genjutsu or sound attacks which will be much more drastic in its effects.
Note: Lasts 6 turns

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Chakra: 260+5% regen-10-15=250​

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Barney listened carefully as Alucard spoke, noting every word with care especially when he mentioned sensory. That was interesting. Could Barney really do that? There was really only one way to find out. Alright Cap, let's see if I can find you with a blindfold as you fly across the training ground without making a sound. Barney put the blindfold on and started concentrating on his hearing. He envisioned the battlefield as he just saw it moments ago and started focusing on the sounds. As he couldn't hear a thing, he started channeling his chakra into his ears while thinking of sounds and soundwaves. Still nothing. He figured, if he could bounce his breath off Caps, he might be able to perceive the reflected soundwaves, thus he channeled the same sound chakra into his lungs. Lo and behold, he was able to perceive Caps' location with pinpoint accuracy. Funny enough, he could percieve Alucard as well, sort of visualizing the whole battlefield in his mind. The trees, the bushes, even falling leaves and blades of grass that were moved by the slight wind. It was incredible. Barney had no idea he could perform such feats, all thanks to Alucard. Then he recalled what Alucard said, my buddy Cap here is immortal and wouldn't mind getting skewered. Alright, let's see, he thought to himself. He clapped his hands together, releasing a compressed blast of wind in the form of a gale, directed at Caps. A hmpfing sound was sufficient enough to signalize that Barney's technique connected. Heh, sorry Caps. Said Barney as he took his blindfold off and deactivated the inner sonar. Alucard, I have no words.​
(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
Type: Supplementary​
Range: Short-Long​
Chakra Cost: 10 (-1 per turn)​
Damage Points: N/A​
Description: The user will enhance their hearing by infusing his ears with sound chakra. Then, by utilizing chakra and enfacing his lungs, the user will be able to control the frequency and intensity of the sound emitted from his simple breathing. This low frequency, inaudible sound is passively emitted and has no effect other than emerging from him and bouncing off of objects. Using the enhanced hearing, the user is able to know where everything is around them, effectively creating a sonar effect through the rebound and reflection of sound waves. The hearing and the sonar effect is precise enough so that one can effectively use it to substitute one's vision in battle if needed. Despite being very effective, specially if the user has any of his other senses hindered, it also leaves the user vulnerable to sound genjutsu or sound attacks which will be much more drastic in its effects.​
Note: Lasts 6 turns​
(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm​
Type: Supplementary/Offensive​
Range: Short​
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.​

Chakra: 260+5% regen-10-15=250​
With The Cap flying above ground, and Barney cloaking his vision again, Alucard would notice chakra being channeled towards his ears via his permanent dojutsu, the Tenseigan.

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye (Always active)
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.

It was no doubt this one knew how to enhance their hearing, but if it would be effective or not was something they had to find out. Judging by the fact that The Cap was flying rather quiet there were other ambient sounds in the background that would, for most people, disturb their concentration using hearing mechanics to pinpoint a target. However, this one did not seem to be troubled by it in any way as Barney used wind release to create a short ranged beam of a concentrated gale. The precision, interesting. - Alucard thought to himself as the Cap simply moved backwards from the stream of wind.

You're using sound to depict the battlefield, kinda like bats. It's quite fascinating actually and with more training, you will be able to do far more things with that chakra. I will do something to you now that will help us move forwards, it won't hurt i promise.

Alucard created an orb of chakra that had three different kinds of functionalities but only one of them would be utilized in this scenario.

( Ningyō Noroitama ) - Puppet Cursing Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user molds his chakra into the form of a green-coloured sphere. This sphere is held and can be seen as similar to the Rasengan in appearance. By sending it at an opponent, the user can use these spheres to temporarily take control of an opponent's body, effectively turning them into a puppet, with limitations of course. It also has tactical purposes, allowing the user to read the minds of those it enters, mentally linking to the user. These spheres can also have damaging effects, causing damage if used as an offensive sphere of chakra, similar to Rasengan. The user cannot use it for both puppet mimicry and to damage the opponent in the same turn. The user can alternatively use the offensive variant through his actual puppets, not the ones used from this jutsu.
Note: Cannot be used to force the opponents to kill or injure themselves.
Note: Only two puppets can be controlled at a time via this method and up to Kage ranked. Hold over the puppets last for only a single turn.
Note: Can only be used by Otsutsuki Clan bios.

The puppet curse sphere would fly through Barney, mentally linking Alucard and him. Alucard was able to see into Barney as if he was him. He found out that Barney was, awoken. As if he had woken up from a long dream and was now on a journey to discover what skills he had befo-.. It was getting dark here, Alucard had reached a dead end now. The only things he could hear were thoughts that Barney consciously or unconsciously chose to bury. The screams of people echoed in the end of what Alucard could reach and he went back to the present. Although this dramatic turn was not at all what he had imagined, Alucard remained somewhat calm to anyone who would look at him on the outside. It was time to observe what, or rather if Barney had other talents that could be discovered that he had forgotten about and it turned out that there was one. Alucard unlinked himself from Barney, a coldness to their mental bond began to sweep over his mind. When he let go, it felt like he was entering a brain sauna. Alucard looked up towards the cloudy sky and then back towards Barney. His eyes were about to water due to emotions set in motion when he had been inside Barneys mind. He pretended like nothing though, maybe it was too traumatic for him to remember. Maybe he did but, he did not want to.

..I've looked deep into your mind, you have a talent that not many others do but belongs to the Yuki clan. You've shown to me you can utilise water and wind - ever tried to utilize both of them together? I certainly can't, but something tells me you can.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With The Cap flying above ground, and Barney cloaking his vision again, Alucard would notice chakra being channeled towards his ears via his permanent dojutsu, the Tenseigan.

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye (Always active)
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.

It was no doubt this one knew how to enhance their hearing, but if it would be effective or not was something they had to find out. Judging by the fact that The Cap was flying rather quiet there were other ambient sounds in the background that would, for most people, disturb their concentration using hearing mechanics to pinpoint a target. However, this one did not seem to be troubled by it in any way as Barney used wind release to create a short ranged beam of a concentrated gale. The precision, interesting. - Alucard thought to himself as the Cap simply moved backwards from the stream of wind.

You're using sound to depict the battlefield, kinda like bats. It's quite fascinating actually and with more training, you will be able to do far more things with that chakra. I will do something to you now that will help us move forwards, it won't hurt i promise.

Alucard created an orb of chakra that had three different kinds of functionalities but only one of them would be utilized in this scenario.

( Ningyō Noroitama ) - Puppet Cursing Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user molds his chakra into the form of a green-coloured sphere. This sphere is held and can be seen as similar to the Rasengan in appearance. By sending it at an opponent, the user can use these spheres to temporarily take control of an opponent's body, effectively turning them into a puppet, with limitations of course. It also has tactical purposes, allowing the user to read the minds of those it enters, mentally linking to the user. These spheres can also have damaging effects, causing damage if used as an offensive sphere of chakra, similar to Rasengan. The user cannot use it for both puppet mimicry and to damage the opponent in the same turn. The user can alternatively use the offensive variant through his actual puppets, not the ones used from this jutsu.
Note: Cannot be used to force the opponents to kill or injure themselves.
Note: Only two puppets can be controlled at a time via this method and up to Kage ranked. Hold over the puppets last for only a single turn.
Note: Can only be used by Otsutsuki Clan bios.

The puppet curse sphere would fly through Barney, mentally linking Alucard and him. Alucard was able to see into Barney as if he was him. He found out that Barney was, awoken. As if he had woken up from a long dream and was now on a journey to discover what skills he had befo-.. It was getting dark here, Alucard had reached a dead end now. The only things he could hear were thoughts that Barney consciously or unconsciously chose to bury. The screams of people echoed in the end of what Alucard could reach and he went back to the present. Although this dramatic turn was not at all what he had imagined, Alucard remained somewhat calm to anyone who would look at him on the outside. It was time to observe what, or rather if Barney had other talents that could be discovered that he had forgotten about and it turned out that there was one. Alucard unlinked himself from Barney, a coldness to their mental bond began to sweep over his mind. When he let go, it felt like he was entering a brain sauna. Alucard looked up towards the cloudy sky and then back towards Barney. His eyes were about to water due to emotions set in motion when he had been inside Barneys mind. He pretended like nothing though, maybe it was too traumatic for him to remember. Maybe he did but, he did not want to.

..I've looked deep into your mind, you have a talent that not many others do but belongs to the Yuki clan. You've shown to me you can utilise water and wind - ever tried to utilize both of them together? I certainly can't, but something tells me you can.
I suppo... Before Barney could finish, Alucard entered his brain and started scrambling about. Feelings of unease started flowing though his body as Alucard did his thing. He started seeing flashes of himself that were accompanied by gruesome screams before darkness took over. It seemed like they all happened in a second and Barney couldn't concentrate on specific moments just yet in order to visualize his past. It happened in a blur, but it happened. It was something. Something that he couldn't reach before. Some forgotten memories, buried deep down within his consciousness. And they got unlocked, at last. As their link stopped, Barney fell on his knees and was left feeling empty for a few moments trying to regain his senses with tears accumulating in his eyes. As he did, he looked up to Alucard with the same watery eyes but acting completely normal as if nothing had happened. Barney wiped his watery eyes, sniffled and started acting completely normal as well, as if nothing happened. Like in a contest of toughness, they both brushed it all off. Tough macho guys. With his brain unlocked he would try to scramble through it on his own, at a more convenient setting. Now it was time to concentrate and act normally once again.

Yuki? Water and wind together? Could that make ice? That could explain why I found myself on the island of Yume and why the cold felt so soothing. Barney didn't feel of the euphoria he felt upon meeting Alucard and during the previous training, or during meeting Kingdra. He felt content. He was walm, composed, relaxed. The happenings must've left a toll on him. He was eager to try and delve deep into his own mind as soon as possible, but the screams. The painful screams were scary. What could he find there? What if he doesn't want to find some things? He shook his head and thought ice. He put his hands together and looked at Alucard as he calmly looked back at Barney. He closed his eyes and started thinking about cold. And snow. As he was molding his chakra, he kept focusing on trying to make it snow. His concentration was broken by a wet feeling on his nose. A snowflake landed on his nose and melted, leaving behind a drop of water. The water dropped from his nose onto his cloak. He opened his eyes and realized that it started snowing. In the middle of the summer. What the f**k, the thought to himself. How can I do this?
(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize. If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.​

Chakra: 250-15=235​

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
I suppo... Before Barney could finish, Alucard entered his brain and started scrambling about. Feelings of unease started flowing though his body as Alucard did his thing. He started seeing flashes of himself that were accompanied by gruesome screams before darkness took over. It seemed like they all happened in a second and Barney couldn't concentrate on specific moments just yet in order to visualize his past. It happened in a blur, but it happened. It was something. Something that he couldn't reach before. Some forgotten memories, buried deep down within his consciousness. And they got unlocked, at last. As their link stopped, Barney fell on his knees and was left feeling empty for a few moments trying to regain his senses with tears accumulating in his eyes. As he did, he looked up to Alucard with the same watery eyes but acting completely normal as if nothing had happened. Barney wiped his watery eyes, sniffled and started acting completely normal as well, as if nothing happened. Like in a contest of toughness, they both brushed it all off. Tough macho guys. With his brain unlocked he would try to scramble through it on his own, at a more convenient setting. Now it was time to concentrate and act normally once again.

Yuki? Water and wind together? Could that make ice? That could explain why I found myself on the island of Yume and why the cold felt so soothing. Barney didn't feel of the euphoria he felt upon meeting Alucard and during the previous training, or during meeting Kingdra. He felt content. He was walm, composed, relaxed. The happenings must've left a toll on him. He was eager to try and delve deep into his own mind as soon as possible, but the screams. The painful screams were scary. What could he find there? What if he doesn't want to find some things? He shook his head and thought ice. He put his hands together and looked at Alucard as he calmly looked back at Barney. He closed his eyes and started thinking about cold. And snow. As he was molding his chakra, he kept focusing on trying to make it snow. His concentration was broken by a wet feeling on his nose. A snowflake landed on his nose and melted, leaving behind a drop of water. The water dropped from his nose onto his cloak. He opened his eyes and realized that it started snowing. In the middle of the summer. What the f**k, the thought to himself. How can I do this?
(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize. If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.​

Chakra: 250-15=235​
Alucard felt great responsibilities for Barney now. Maybe he should help him uncover his past fully. Atleast at this point, he felt like he was contributing to a man trying to find himself. The walk of redemption that Alucard had sworn to take would influence his actions further. His eyes sparkled as he felt cold air condensing around the training grounds, it was clear that chakra was being streamed into the air and after some time, snow began to fall. It wasn't naturally generated snow, Barney had created it himself and the rapid fall would cover the entire field in snow soon.

You never seem to fail to impress Barney. Keep it up, you have two great elements that are rare. I believe in your progress and i am starting to feel that so do you. You probably are going to be able to create really epic combos using ice and sound i'm sure. Do you know of the Yuki clan, does it sound familiar? I do not know where the sound element origins from.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alucard felt great responsibilities for Barney now. Maybe he should help him uncover his past fully. Atleast at this point, he felt like he was contributing to a man trying to find himself. The walk of redemption that Alucard had sworn to take would influence his actions further. His eyes sparkled as he felt cold air condensing around the training grounds, it was clear that chakra was being streamed into the air and after some time, snow began to fall. It wasn't naturally generated snow, Barney had created it himself and the rapid fall would cover the entire field in snow soon.

You never seem to fail to impress Barney. Keep it up, you have two great elements that are rare. I believe in your progress and i am starting to feel that so do you. You probably are going to be able to create really epic combos using ice and sound i'm sure. Do you know of the Yuki clan, does it sound familiar? I do not know where the sound element origins from.
It did sound familiar, yes. However Barney didn't know any specifics. He figured, if he dipped into the newly unlocked memory well, perhaps he could find out more. It's familiar, however... He dipped into the memories and once again, the flashes started appearing. This time, however, he was concentrated on what he wanted to see. Thinking about the Yuki, he saw that he was born in a small, snowy village in the Land of Water, a land that had suffered from war not long before. In this war, different sides battled each other using ninja, some of whom possessed kekkei genkai. After the war ended, memories of the horrific battles still lingered in the minds of the people. Those with kekkei genkai quickly became feared and hated for their abilities, out of concern that their existence would only bring about more war. Barney lived with his father in a small house. They had an insouciant life and they lived peacefully. Barney never met his mother as she died when she gave birth. The only memory Barney had about his mother was an old and shredded picture. Barney often asked his father about his mother but he always tried to find a way to avoid the conversation. "Dad, how did you meet my mother? Ah son, one day I'll tell you the whole story of how I met your mother." His father didn’t like to talk about Barney’s mother.

To that day there were only two known living Yuki members who possessed the rare kekkei genkai, a kid named Haku and his mother. After Haku found out that he possessed the rare power himself he proudly showed it to his mother, who was horrified by what she saw. She harshly scolded and slapped Haku for displaying his ability, though she tearfully apologized to him afterward. Unbeknownst to them, Haku's father had seen everything from the shadows. When Haku's father discovered that his wife and child possessed a kekkei genkai, he assembled a small mob of villagers, whose part was Barney’s father. With tears flowing down his eyes, he killed his wife. He then attempted to kill Haku but before he could, Haku used his powerful kekkei genkai to create several large ice spikes in order kill his father and the rest of the mob.
Suddenly, as he relived the death of his father, Barney's concentration broke and he looked at Alucard.
What was I saying? Yuki, yes. Now I'm familiar.​

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
It did sound familiar, yes. However Barney didn't know any specifics. He figured, if he dipped into the newly unlocked memory well, perhaps he could find out more. It's familiar, however... He dipped into the memories and once again, the flashes started appearing. This time, however, he was concentrated on what he wanted to see. Thinking about the Yuki, he saw that he was born in a small, snowy village in the Land of Water, a land that had suffered from war not long before. In this war, different sides battled each other using ninja, some of whom possessed kekkei genkai. After the war ended, memories of the horrific battles still lingered in the minds of the people. Those with kekkei genkai quickly became feared and hated for their abilities, out of concern that their existence would only bring about more war. Barney lived with his father in a small house. They had an insouciant life and they lived peacefully. Barney never met his mother as she died when she gave birth. The only memory Barney had about his mother was an old and shredded picture. Barney often asked his father about his mother but he always tried to find a way to avoid the conversation. "Dad, how did you meet my mother? Ah son, one day I'll tell you the whole story of how I met your mother." His father didn’t like to talk about Barney’s mother.
To that day there were only two known living Yuki members who possessed the rare kekkei genkai, a kid named Haku and his mother. After Haku found out that he possessed the rare power himself he proudly showed it to his mother, who was horrified by what she saw. She harshly scolded and slapped Haku for displaying his ability, though she tearfully apologized to him afterward. Unbeknownst to them, Haku's father had seen everything from the shadows. When Haku's father discovered that his wife and child possessed a kekkei genkai, he assembled a small mob of villagers, whose part was Barney’s father. With tears flowing down his eyes, he killed his wife. He then attempted to kill Haku but before he could, Haku used his powerful kekkei genkai to create several large ice spikes in order kill his father and the rest of the mob.
Suddenly, as he relived the death of his father, Barney's concentration broke and he looked at Alucard. What was I saying? Yuki, yes. Now I'm familiar.​
Alucard crossed his arms, it seemed like Barney was drifting away in his past now but there were no breaks holding the memories back. Maybe by using Hyoton, a spark was ignited triggering a chain reaction in his neurons, linking the past to his present again. As he seemed to return to the present, he mentioned that he was familiar with the Yuki, again.

Maybe that's why you found yourself this far north. Seeking the cold, seeking.. Home? Home can be many things, it's what we make of it. It can change, but we carry with us our first homes for the rest of our lives i think. Me self came from Mizu - village hidden in mist. But this is several hundred years ago although i know this i don't have recollection of my full past. That, is something that plagues me from time to time. It's important to live in the present too, but be reminiscent of ones origins. Although they don't paint your full picture, it's sometimes the frame of who we are. As far as i remember the Yuki clan are scattered as is many families with their own signature Kekkei Genkais. I have my mothers Kekkei Genkai. But the rest i have i have claimed.

Alucard would showcase his dark release, by removing his white glove from his right hand and demonstrate the cursed sealing diamond that was inscribed into the palm of his hand.

Dark release is a dual purpose element. It's most unique trait is that it, like sealing arts, can absorb chakra. What sealing arts does not do, however, is able to convert stored chakra into a weaponised one. I consider this mark as a pocket dimension. Let me demonstrate. Cap!

..Aye..

The Captain would unleash a massive torrent of lightning chakra after having weaved a single handseal. The false darkness technique, a pinnacle lightning strike that was so dense that small bolts of charge could be felt through the air.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Descripton: The user, after performing the Snake handseal, emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands or mouth which then pierces the enemy. Kakuzu, the original user, shoots the technique from his Lightning mask's mouth. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies by branching the main spear. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Alucard calmly raised his hand as he was about to be consumed by the lightning strike. He would utilize the ultimate inhaling maw technique which erased the lightning from existence whilst being converted into black flames through the pocket dimension it was travelling between.

(Meiton: Kyūkyoku no Kyūketsukō) Dark Release: Ultimate Inhaling Maw
Type: Defensive
Description:
The user, when facing an attack, will clap his hands together and separate them right after. As he separates his hands, a small dark sphere will be between them. The user maintains his hands close to sustain the small sphere while it siphons any enemy technique or enemy chakra within range towards itself. The sphere is a "void" made by activating both absorbing markings in the users hand at the same time and opposing them to each other, which creates this effect. This technique is essentially a more advanced and powerful version of Dark Release: Inhaling Maw and enables the user to absorb higher ranked techniques. However, when used, the user needs to wait one turn to use Dark Release absorption related techniques.

Alucard now looked towards Barney.

Behold, darkness.

A basketball sized sphere would float above Alucards opened palm with two rings floating around it just like a magnified atom.

(Meiton: Chō Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Super Revival Fist
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This jutsu works in similar fashion to rasengan. By releasing and gathering dark chakra into one of the users hands, the user can create a dark orb with two dark rings around it (giving an atomic look). The user will then plow the orb into the opponent, resulting in the opponent being with tremendous bone shattering force.
Note: Must have absorbed enemy techniques before using

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alucard crossed his arms, it seemed like Barney was drifting away in his past now but there were no breaks holding the memories back. Maybe by using Hyoton, a spark was ignited triggering a chain reaction in his neurons, linking the past to his present again. As he seemed to return to the present, he mentioned that he was familiar with the Yuki, again.

Maybe that's why you found yourself this far north. Seeking the cold, seeking.. Home? Home can be many things, it's what we make of it. It can change, but we carry with us our first homes for the rest of our lives i think. Me self came from Mizu - village hidden in mist. But this is several hundred years ago although i know this i don't have recollection of my full past. That, is something that plagues me from time to time. It's important to live in the present too, but be reminiscent of ones origins. Although they don't paint your full picture, it's sometimes the frame of who we are. As far as i remember the Yuki clan are scattered as is many families with their own signature Kekkei Genkais. I have my mothers Kekkei Genkai. But the rest i have i have claimed.

Alucard would showcase his dark release, by removing his white glove from his right hand and demonstrate the cursed sealing diamond that was inscribed into the palm of his hand.

Dark release is a dual purpose element. It's most unique trait is that it, like sealing arts, can absorb chakra. What sealing arts does not do, however, is able to convert stored chakra into a weaponised one. I consider this mark as a pocket dimension. Let me demonstrate. Cap!

..Aye..

The Captain would unleash a massive torrent of lightning chakra after having weaved a single handseal. The false darkness technique, a pinnacle lightning strike that was so dense that small bolts of charge could be felt through the air.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Descripton: The user, after performing the Snake handseal, emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands or mouth which then pierces the enemy. Kakuzu, the original user, shoots the technique from his Lightning mask's mouth. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies by branching the main spear. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Alucard calmly raised his hand as he was about to be consumed by the lightning strike. He would utilize the ultimate inhaling maw technique which erased the lightning from existence whilst being converted into black flames through the pocket dimension it was travelling between.

(Meiton: Kyūkyoku no Kyūketsukō) Dark Release: Ultimate Inhaling Maw
Type: Defensive
Description:
The user, when facing an attack, will clap his hands together and separate them right after. As he separates his hands, a small dark sphere will be between them. The user maintains his hands close to sustain the small sphere while it siphons any enemy technique or enemy chakra within range towards itself. The sphere is a "void" made by activating both absorbing markings in the users hand at the same time and opposing them to each other, which creates this effect. This technique is essentially a more advanced and powerful version of Dark Release: Inhaling Maw and enables the user to absorb higher ranked techniques. However, when used, the user needs to wait one turn to use Dark Release absorption related techniques.

Alucard now looked towards Barney.

Behold, darkness.

A basketball sized sphere would float above Alucards opened palm with two rings floating around it just like a magnified atom.

(Meiton: Chō Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Super Revival Fist
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This jutsu works in similar fashion to rasengan. By releasing and gathering dark chakra into one of the users hands, the user can create a dark orb with two dark rings around it (giving an atomic look). The user will then plow the orb into the opponent, resulting in the opponent being with tremendous bone shattering force.
Note: Must have absorbed enemy techniques before using
Haha, that's ingenious. That mind reading technique of yours was something else entirely. You know, it felt so strange I can't put it in words. Also, I agree with what you said earlier, about home and everyone making their own. Same way, I believe, we're all different with all kinds of different abilities and if... I... can create something like sound and ice techniques, then my mind can't even fathom what others, more skilled can do. Barney nodded in acknowledgement as he looked at Alucard's creature. That, for example, was another example of shinobi excellence. Only the finest crop of shinobi could create something so wicked, defying the laws of the nature. Barney was unsure why, but looking at Caps and Alucard together and when thinking of defying laws of the nature felt somewhat familiar to Barney. He just couldn't specify why, just yet. Either way, Barney felt like he achieved more after meeting Alucard than what he did on his own during all this time. He was kinda feeling stupid, but he didn't want to part ways from Alucard. So, I was just coming back from a mission when I saw you. I had to get some money so I could get myself a room to rest, shower and eat. I think I really need those now, so I suggest we go and relax a bit, if that is alright with you? Ramen and sake. Those two were in the focal point of his mind right now. And a hot bath. With bubbles.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Haha, that's ingenious. That mind reading technique of yours was something else entirely. You know, it felt so strange I can't put it in words. Also, I agree with what you said earlier, about home and everyone making their own. Same way, I believe, we're all different with all kinds of different abilities and if... I... can create something like sound and ice techniques, then my mind can't even fathom what others, more skilled can do. Barney nodded in acknowledgement as he looked at Alucard's creature. That, for example, was another example of shinobi excellence. Only the finest crop of shinobi could create something so wicked, defying the laws of the nature. Barney was unsure why, but looking at Caps and Alucard together and when thinking of defying laws of the nature felt somewhat familiar to Barney. He just couldn't specify why, just yet. Either way, Barney felt like he achieved more after meeting Alucard than what he did on his own during all this time. He was kinda feeling stupid, but he didn't want to part ways from Alucard. So, I was just coming back from a mission when I saw you. I had to get some money so I could get myself a room to rest, shower and eat. I think I really need those now, so I suggest we go and relax a bit, if that is alright with you? Ramen and sake. Those two were in the focal point of his mind right now. And a hot bath. With bubbles.

Sounds good to me. I need some of this thing i found in the Noodle Panhandle, supposed to be made from different kinds of fruit by fermenting them. Rakija i think they called it. My new favorite drink.

Alucard and Cap along with Ezikiel would travel alongside Barney for now.

*Mission End*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sounds good to me. I need some of this thing i found in the Noodle Panhandle, supposed to be made from different kinds of fruit by fermenting them. Rakija i think they called it. My new favorite drink.

Alucard and Cap along with Ezikiel would travel alongside Barney for now.

*Mission End*
The chaotic bunch made their way into the nearest village and wandered through the main street looking for a bar named Noodle Panhandle. According to Alucard there was this exotic drink called rakija and although Barney was longing for sake, he couldn't pass the opportunity to try something new. At last, the brightest, most crowded and loudest bar, set itself apart from the rest. It was the fabled Noodle Panhandle. The bunch went in and ordered rakija. Hey, Alu! Are your companions drinking as well?​

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
The chaotic bunch made their way into the nearest village and wandered through the main street looking for a bar named Noodle Panhandle. According to Alucard there was this exotic drink called rakija and although Barney was longing for sake, he couldn't pass the opportunity to try something new. At last, the brightest, most crowded and loudest bar, set itself apart from the rest. It was the fabled Noodle Panhandle. The bunch went in and ordered rakija. Hey, Alu! Are your companions drinking as well?​

!PARTY!

Alucard joined up on Barney while Cap and Ezikiel took a nap and or a walk while the Crimson Fckr went into the bar.

This is my kinda place, nah Cap doesn't really have a digestive system and neither does Ezikiel. I have yet to learn the ultimate technique. Anyway, nazdravlje! I hope you learned something valuable today.