Kenshin Himura's "The Past creates the Future"- Chapter* 3. "Thrill of a Psychopath"

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Kenshin Himura's "The Past creates the Future"- Chapter* 3. "Thrill of a Psychopa

Ah, okay my mistake. So only your brother then...
Because he many times logs in on my laptop. I have two separated Pastes for Each of the fanfictions.
I have sended to Rei and Zise read as well, as i explained it was not approved for obvious reasons and was asked me gently for me not to continue this Fanfiction because of the minors and i have to respect that.

Last edited:

King Dante

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Kenshin Himura's "The Past creates the Future"- Chapter* 3. "Thrill of a Psychopa

Because he many times logs in on my laptop. I have two separated Pastes for Each of the fanfictions.
I have sended to Rei and Zise read as well, as i explained it was not approved for obvious reasons and was asked me gently for me not to continue this Fanfiction because of the minors and i have to respect that.

This exactly, you should do a blog though.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This exactly, you should do a blog though.
You know what your brother is lacking?
The ability to change..

I think i know why he had to stop this FF. It`s a shame really, but it`s probably the right thing to do. This kinda reminds me about the time chapter 9 of UM was trashed because of all the bad and impropriet words that wasn`t censored. The only thing different this time, is that everything is by the book.

It`s just that it`s too violentxdU_U

King Dante

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You know what your brother is lacking?
The ability to change..

I think i know why he had to stop this FF. It`s a shame really, but it`s probably the right thing to do. This kinda reminds me about the time chapter 9 of UM was trashed because of all the bad and impropriet words that wasn`t censored. The only thing different this time, is that everything is by the book.

It`s just that it`s too violentxdU_U
People wouldn't like for him to change his style of writing either, i guess.

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Did no one consider creating a social group so that only people who want to read it and are above age are able to enjoy it without making the forum a bit.. violent

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Did no one consider creating a social group so that only people who want to read it and are above age are able to enjoy it without making the forum a bit.. violent
Great idea:), but don`t think it will help or matter. Not now at least:-/

King Dante

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I support this idea as well.

Mystogan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Come one :( I just became member recently and I love original stories and such. I just finished this one, maybe a smart idea to read the other two now h?h?:ghehe:

Amat3ra5u

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

R U serious your not gonna make chapter 5..
u cant leave me hanging like that bro...
chapter 4 was totally wicked man
it blew my brains out 5/5 reps...
the chap had everything comedy,horror, phyco shit and
and a intense rape scene....its like some freddy vs jason stuff..
i swear their is no where in hell that the mods could approve that...
ther was atleast a swear word in every sentence of the first half of the text.
your mind is totally twisted mate...how do u thinkof this stuff...and i really really really feel slack for REI(the character) thats hard ownage man...
and i think that caliburn is the mask dude...i have a gut feeling it is....
thanks for the chap........totally EEEPPPIIICCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Dante

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

R.I.P. by far the best Fanfiction ever displayed in this section. Lucky were the few who got to read the unreleased Chapter 4, it's completely MIND-BLOWING.
I was one of the few :D