MasqueradeNX

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm re-watching bleach now that i finished the manga. I'm up to the Ichigo vs Kenpachi fight and man this fight kills me.
Plot armour is huge in that fight.

My question is what was Kenpachi's power though out the story. How strong is he really and who can he beat in a 1v1 out of all the best characters within bleach?

If i can remember correctly he subconsciously weakens himself for a good fun fight. Can someone refresh my memory?

Thanks ahaha.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hes a tool but very over power. Hes someone who is just pure energy and force , one that is uncomparable in strength and raw bloodlust.

For someone like him he was unable to fully spar or train his skills because he was just that damn op.

he was only able to control a small portion of his power by using two handed swing. And that k.o ed an espada .

If he was able to control or harness his power or even his banki then no one would be able to stand agiants him.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hes a tool but very over power. Hes someone who is just pure energy and force , one that is uncomparable in strength and raw bloodlust.

For someone like him he was unable to fully spar or train his skills because he was just that damn op.

he was only able to control a small portion of his power by using two handed swing. And that k.o ed an espada .

If he was able to control or harness his power or even his banki then no one would be able to stand agiants him.
He's not a tool

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He beats anyone who doesn't have strong enough hax to beat hm, or people with just so much power its overwhelming.

Examples: Any of the 4 elite guards, aizen, Yhwach, Ichigo. I am fairly convinced that Shunsui Kyoraku could also beat him because his bankai can one shot anyone who can't cheat death including ichigo.