Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s in the top right corner of both pictures. The first one shows Sasuke in Susano’o with the kyubi cloak around him.
The second one shows Sasuke in Susano’o with no kyubi cloak after he used Enton arrow.
That is not a clear proof. It could very well be susano in both scans. Kindly link me to chapter so i can see scans before and after this image to verify.
Tsunade didn’t heal shikamaru he was never damaged, she restored his chakra. Shikamaru was drained from the god tree like everyone else in the alliance but naruto’s chakra couldn’t do anything until Tsunade restores his chakra.
There is no proof of your statement. Why wasn't sakura able to heal him at all then? Tsunade was out of chakra too just in case you bring that up. If anything sakura had more chakra than Tsunade at that point because she had nearly filled her seal and didn't come straight after fighting madara. Even if sakura had less chakra, she should have at least been able to restore him a little bit if it was chakra problem. Clearly Tsunade did something different, which restored him immediately.
Wait what are you talking about? I’m talking about trying to stop jyubi Obito. He never used the kyubi cloak then and he needed aid for redirecting the jubi bomb with his emergency forest. During that time there wasn’t 6 shadow clones, Obito destroyed them. There was only 1 or 2 left after Obito ripped the barrier. Hashirama is also able to distribute levels of chakra between his real body and his clones, Edo Madara said so. So I’m any case Edo Hashirama should’ve used that boost but he didn’t because it was pointless. Edo tensei gives you unlimited chakra.
You answered your own question. Edos have unlimited chakra thus it didn't give hashirama much of a boost anyways. Also as you said hashirama was retaining most of his chakra in his real body. Also hashirama is a chakra monster. That single little cloak is nothing compared to his original reserves. Kyubi chakra would only be beneficial to boost his technique, but it appears he can already use it to maximum limit. I meant what more could he do with wood style?
I fixed the first one refresh it again to see it. I’m showing you that Sasuke said that susano’o was draining his cells and they were in pain because of Susano’o. Karin confirmed that Sasuke chakra plummet once he reverted back to rib cage.
Susano hurts entire body. We already knew that. No mention of chakra difference there at all. And obviously sasuke's chakra was volatile there. It was same when karin was commenting on Ay's chakra against sasuke. Chakra grows big and small as per user uses it.
With kamui, Amaterasu, or Enton it doesn’t use bodily chakra along with ocular chakra like Susano’o does. So when Kakashi received kamui the cloak remained.
Scan of kamui or amaterasu using chakra from eyes only? I think you are misinterpreting the scan of probably tobirama describing the awakening of sharingan.
You said that more chakra from the kyubi cloaks grant higher forms of Susano’o so I was confused by that statement. My bad.
But like I said, the higher levels of Susano’o demands more chakra so a little cloak isn’t cutting it for Susano’o. Just like Edo Hashirama, Sasuke didn’t touch the kyubi cloak until he used Enton arrow.
A shinobis reserves improve with time and experience. What i meant is that naruto provided sasuke with additional chakra at that point in time that helped his own growth. Can shinobi even decide if he wants to use cloak or not?
Side note friendly reminder: Perfect Susano’o is a MS technique not an EMS. EMS just takes away the side effects.
That is not really the point so doesn't matter.
No. Kamui and Susano’o uses different part of the users chakra in the body, Susano’o demands a much more quantity of chakra that consumes from both the eyes and the chakra within the body. Kamui does not. That only takes chakra from the eyes.
I already told you this before and even showed scans from Sasuke’s use of Susano’o and you kept on saying that you don’t understand.
Obviously susano uses more chakra than kamui. All the more reason for sasuke to use cloak in addition to his own reserves to use susano. And eye chakra body chakra, what does it matter which chakra is being used. If cloak adds to eye chakra, obviously it adds to body as well. Also you need to show the difference between eye and body chakra.
And Naruto didn’t match anything from Sasuke, in order for your theory to work, Sasuke would have to have no more chakra in the first place which is wrong. So claiming that he “matched” Sasuke chakra wouldn’t make sense unless you are implying that Naruto increase Sasuke’s stamina/reserves even higher making him capable of producing more chakra than he can than his EMS state. That is false.
@bold, That is exactly what i am implying. Chakra levels increase naturally with experience. Naruto at that point gave sasuke an additional boost which helped him grew stronger in shorter time. How is it false? Its not like one can use PS right after getting EMS. He has to mature with it.
Here. He said that without the kyubi’s Chakra he wasn’t able to hurl large objects that often
You must be registered for see images
Yes kyubi's chakra increased kakashi's natural reserves and he was able to use kamui more often. That is my whole point.
Hashirama’s chakra is not half of kurama’s chakra, no human is. It was comparable to the shrouded cloak the alliance received but that’s besides the point. Point is that kyubi’s chakra restored lost chakra which Kakashi needed. When using the kyubi cloak he said that his kamui was three times more powerful being able to drag large objects more often than he did without kyubi chakra.
His jutsu did not increase in size and you’re abusing the terminalogy here.
What i am saying is that it doesn't matter what happened to his kamui. Kurama's chakra didn't just restore kakashi's chakra, it increased his reserves. In fact your reasoning that his kamui size didn't increase supports my point. Because if kurama somehow made kakashi's chakra powerful or if he used kurama's chakra directly, it would have probably increased his kamui size due to more powerful chakra. But since it was converted into kakashi's chakra before being used, it only increased his reserves allowing him to use kamui more times than he normally could.
His kamui did not increase in size only in power. Look at when Obito gave Kakashi six path chakra (which is more than the kyubi cloak), his Kamui didn’t increase in size either. It was still the same size as it was as MS kakashi.
How are you even defining power? More number of times usage of kamui? bigger kamui? what?
You said that he matched their chakra not changed it to their type. Can you bring the viz?
There has been a misunderstanding here i suppose. Cloak didn't equal sasuke's chakra reserves. It added to them. Like lets say sasuke has 100 chakra point. With cloak he got 130 or 140. And by type it means that kurama's chakra was converted into sasuke's chakra before handing it to him. And no i don't have access to viz.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rikudou Tobi

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is not a clear proof. It could very well be susano in both scans. Kindly link me to chapter so i can see scans before and after this image to verify.

Is this better now? Because I zoomed in now. And no the cloak was in Susano'o but in the second one it was gone.
Chapter 650

There is no proof of your statement. Why wasn't sakura able to heal him at all then? Tsunade was out of chakra too just in case you bring that up. If anything sakura had more chakra than Tsunade at that point because she had nearly filled her seal and didn't come straight after fighting madara. Even if sakura had less chakra, she should have at least been able to restore him a little bit if it was chakra problem. Clearly Tsunade did something different, which restored him immediately.
You're wrong again.

You answered your own question. Edos have unlimited chakra thus it didn't give hashirama much of a boost anyways. Also as you said hashirama was retaining most of his chakra in his real body. Also hashirama is a chakra monster. That single little cloak is nothing compared to his original reserves. Kyubi chakra would only be beneficial to boost his technique, but it appears he can already use it to maximum limit. I meant what more could he do with wood style?
And this is literally the same logical that I've been trying to tell you in regards to Sasuke's Susano'o. Sasuke is in the same state as the Edo tensei in which EMS Sasuke's original reserves are way above a little cloak. It's not going to do anything if Sasuke barely used any chakra in the first place. His red kyubi cloak may very well increase the duration of Hashirama's wood style just like for Sasuke's Susano'o too but it's not going to enhance Sasuke's reserves any further to progress in Susano'o. Same thing thing with edo hashirama

Susano hurts entire body. We already knew that. No mention of chakra difference there at all. And obviously sasuke's chakra was volatile there. It was same when karin was commenting on Ay's chakra against sasuke. Chakra grows big and small as per user uses it.
Kamui hurts the eyes while Susano'o the bodyand eyes. Unlike Kamui or Enton, Susano'o comprises of the users entire chakra materialized into a warrior named as Susano'o. Kamui does not.

So the only time Karin sensed a change in Sasuke's chakra is when he had the potential to awaken Susano'o. During the time he was fighting Hachibi she didn't say anything.

Scan of kamui or amaterasu using chakra from eyes only? I think you are misinterpreting the scan of probably tobirama describing the awakening of sharingan.
Are you serious? It's called ocular ninjutsu for a reason. I didn't say anything about Tobirama, he's irrelevant.
Because bleeding out your eyes and going blind from chakra deterioration of the eyes doesn't mean anything?
How about you look at Dms Kakashi, if kamui wasn't ocular chakra then Kakashi would've never lost Kamui in the first place:
If you read the manga you'll see that it says that ocular power comes from the eyes because the doujutsu eyes have chakra in them.

A shinobis reserves improve with time and experience. What i meant is that naruto provided sasuke with additional chakra at that point in time that helped his own growth. Can shinobi even decide if he wants to use cloak or not?
There is no additional chakra helping in growth. That's a speculation that doesn't even make sense.
Growth is experience come through training:

Edo Hashirama didn't use it so they do have a choice. Choji didn't use it when using the art of the expansion because he didn't get any bigger than he normally does:
The only choice you don't get is that it constantly protects you without your choice and it restores the stamina that you've already lost such as choji's caloric stamina being restored:

That is not really the point so doesn't matter.
Clearly it does considering the fact that you're saying stuff like a kyubi cloak being responsible for legged susano'o

Obviously susano uses more chakra than kamui. All the more reason for sasuke to use cloak in addition to his own reserves to use susano. And eye chakra body chakra, what does it matter which chakra is being used. If cloak adds to eye chakra, obviously it adds to body as well. Also you need to show the difference between eye and body chakra.
@Bold is wrong again because what you're saying is that EMS Sasuke does not have the chakra necessary to create legged susano'o on his own and that he cannot produce his own stamina. You're just speculating again and this whole theory doesn't make sense.

@bold, That is exactly what i am implying. Chakra levels increase naturally with experience. Naruto at that point gave sasuke an additional boost which helped him grew stronger in shorter time. How is it false? Its not like one can use PS right after getting EMS. He has to mature with it.
You don't mature by gaining chakra from another person. And Naruto gave Sasuke no additonal boost to anything because you're literally saying that EMS Sasuke is incapable of using legged susano'o on his own period. That is so wrong in so many levels.
Bold is another specualtion

Yes kyubi's chakra increased kakashi's natural reserves and he was able to use kamui more often. That is my whole point.
No it didn't. Proof it. Because every time Kakashi used kamui after using up all the cloak chakra he was able to use kamui a lot less than before. Naruto does not have the ability to force experience into people to increase their reserves. That is literally illogical fanboy talk.

What i am saying is that it doesn't matter what happened to his kamui. Kurama's chakra didn't just restore kakashi's chakra, it increased his reserves. In fact your reasoning that his kamui size didn't increase supports my point. Because if kurama somehow made kakashi's chakra powerful or if he used kurama's chakra directly, it would have probably increased his kamui size due to more powerful chakra. But since it was converted into kakashi's chakra before being used, it only increased his reserves allowing him to use kamui more times than he normally could.
That doesn't even make sense and Naruto does not increase people's reserves.
Every time Kakashi expends chakra to use Kamui all naruto's chakra did is restore the chakra that's been lost. If Kakashi's reserves were increased by the kyubi cloak then his kamui would expand in size.

How are you even defining power? More number of times usage of kamui? bigger kamui? what?
The number of times. Increase in reserves allows to to increase the size of your ninjutsu like Hashirama. Increase in power allowed Kakashi to use kamui more times than not, it said nothing about increasing in size.
There has been a misunderstanding here i suppose. Cloak didn't equal sasuke's chakra reserves. It added to them. Like lets say sasuke has 100 chakra point. With cloak he got 130 or 140. And by type it means that kurama's chakra was converted into sasuke's chakra before handing it to him. And no i don't have access to viz.
I've been saying the whole time that it doesn't work like that. There is nothing in the manga that says Naruto's kyubi cloak can increase people's reserves. And you're saying that EMS is incapable of using legged Susano'o without kyubi's chakra. Nobody is gonna agree with you in this. You can literally make a thread about this because if kyubi cloak can increase people's natural reserves than every one in the alliance would be using Hashirama scale like ninjutsus during the war.

Reactions: Oblivionx

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EMS Sasuke wins. Other than FRS and odama FRS which get negated by enton arrows. KCM Naruto have nothing on EMS Sasuke.

Darkakatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One KCM clone is strong enough to take down Kages.

Lol, Sasuke doesn't have a shred of hope. Naruto created like more 15 High Kage level clones in the war arc, the clones weren't even as strong as the original.

Sasuke gets low differed. Naruto watches tv at home and sends his clone army to do his bidding.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
EMS Sasuke is far faster than BM Naruto as witnessed in the war. Sasuke better reacted to Juubito's grasp than Naruto judging from the sweat flowing from his face referring high level of stress in dodging. That and Susano'o can tank almost anything he throws. Sasuke stomps him.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He did. :|
Lmfao no he didn’t. Just because Madara awakened his when he obtained his EMS doesn’t mean that Sasuke did. Sasuke would’ve definitely used his PS earlier, especially considering how pissed he was when he saw how strong Naruto had gotten. Hagoromo’s Sage chakra awakened that for him, which is why he only used PS after obtaining the Rinnegan.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmfao no he didn’t. Just because Madara awakened his when he obtained his EMS doesn’t mean that Sasuke did. Sasuke would’ve definitely used his PS earlier, especially considering how pissed he was when he saw how strong Naruto had gotten. Hagoromo’s Sage chakra awakened that for him, which is why he only used PS after obtaining the Rinnegan.
It's 2018. Manga ended 3 1/2 years ago. Nobody with a half a brain can still believe that EMS Sasuke doesn't have PS.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's 2018. Manga ended 3 1/2 years ago. Nobody with a half a brain can still believe that EMS Sasuke doesn't have PS.
He didn’t though. We can only go off of what we’ve seen and Sasuke had all the time in the world to display his PS before he died but didn’t. But all of a sudden after dying, being revived, being gifted Hagoromo’s chakra to where he acquired the Rinnegan, he can now use PS? Doesn’t make sense that he didn’t use it against Madara or Juubito. He even had the Kyuubi’s cloak for more chakra.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He doesn't have PS :bdpf:
:lol Don't quote me son.

He didn’t though. We can only go off of what we’ve seen and Sasuke had all the time in the world to display his PS before he died but didn’t. But all of a sudden after dying, being revived, being gifted Hagoromo’s chakra to where he acquired the Rinnegan, he can now use PS? Doesn’t make sense that he didn’t use it against Madara or Juubito. He even had the Kyuubi’s cloak for more chakra.
What he armored Naruto's avatar with is the armor of Perfect Susanoo. :lol Are you guys blind or are you purposely ignoring the blatant similarities?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What he armored Naruto's avatar with is the armor of Perfect Susanoo. :lol Are you guys blind or are you purposely ignoring the blatant similarities?
I want to ask the same thing. Are you purposely ignoring that it was attached to the literal incarnation of one of the most potent pieces of chakra ever? This is the real thing.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By your logic EMS Madara never had PS since he never used it till he got Rinnegan. But in fact he and Sasuke both used PS to cover Kurama with it.
Uh if you read the manga he actually was gonna use it when Naruto asked if he could keep up then didn't since Naruto couldn't go into his bijuu state. Manga legit already shown this.

I want to ask the same thing. Are you purposely ignoring that it was attached to the literal incarnation of one of the most potent pieces of chakra ever? This is the real thing.
Lol since when did putting Susano'o over something gonna change it's shape and ish? Kurama avatar did nothing to Sasuke's Susano'o except have their combined power like EMS Madara with his Susano'o. This post is mighty ignorant.

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao stop being dumb. Susanoo isn't going to change shape after it's already been armored onto Naruto's Avatar unless Sasuke himself is connected to Naruto's chakra.

Oh yeah, and armored=/=attached. If you want to argue that armoring PS onto Kurama made PS a PS in the first place I gladly invite you to prove it.

I don't know why you posted that gif, but it's irrelevant.