Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, the manga shows EMS Sasuke using legged Susano’o without the kyubi cloak, of Sasuke’s used Naruto’s chakra then he wouldn’t have the cloak surrounding him in the first place. The fact that the cloak is still there means that it was untouched.
Another thing two is that if Ems Sasuke used naruto’s chakra, he would’ve had the rinnegan to defeat Obito by now in which he didn’t
If he didn't have cloak, you would have said, he didn't have cloak so he wasn't using kurama's chakra =D Cloak doesn't disappear if you use jutsu though =D Otherwise cloak would disappear whenever any shinobi with it used a jutsu lol. Though its rather common sense that sasuke should be able to use legged susano or even PS with EMS. But uchiha fans =D

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If he didn't have cloak, you would have said, he didn't have cloak so he wasn't using kurama's chakra =D Cloak doesn't disappear if you use jutsu though =D Otherwise cloak would disappear whenever any shinobi with it used a jutsu lol. Though its rather common sense that sasuke should be able to use legged susano or even PS with EMS. But uchiha fans =D
Sasuke didn't need Nine Tails Cloak to build Perfect Susano'o.;) Plot armour stopped him.;) Minato fans though ;)

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke didn't need Nine Tails Cloak to build Perfect Susano'o.;) Plot armour stopped him.;) Minato fans though ;)
First dunno why you keep quoting me when you never have anything significant to add. 2ndly did you even read my post? I said sasuke can form legged as well as PS on his own. Dude you are cancer to NB these days.

3MESSIAH

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either sasuke finishes him off with genjutsu or naruto hacks at his susanoo untill sasuke runs out of chakra

Never mind, naruto can Use sage mode And summon sage frogs who can finish sasuke off with genjutsu GG

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Sasuke had the cloak before using Susano'o and then it disappeared after using legged Susano'o then you would be 100% right. You have to realize that that legged Susano'o is a lot bigger and more quantity of chakra than a small kyubi cloak, so he couldn't of used it if it's still there.
The only time he used Naruto's cloak chakra was here:
You must be registered for see images

Alchemy9167

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Sasuke had the cloak before using Susano'o and then it disappeared after using legged Susano'o then you would be 100% right. You have to realize that that legged Susano'o is a lot bigger and more quantity of chakra than a small kyubi cloak, so he couldn't of used it if it's still there.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao this guy said Sasuke blitzes Naruto. But Sasuke wins high diff. He’s gonna have a hard time with Naruto’s 12clones, where each is a kage level ninja as shown by be manga. Actually thinking about it Naruto wins high diff because Sasuke can’t land a hit on a clone without getting slaughtered by numerous FRS from each side

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First dunno why you keep quoting me when you never have anything significant to add. 2ndly did you even read my post? I said sasuke can form legged as well as PS on his own. Dude you are cancer to NB these days.
Lol keep try harder. You are literally a BS =D. Look at your clueless posts which add significantly nothing to the discussion lol =D. Sasuke stomps Naruto without Nine Tails Cloak =D. Sasuke can create Susano'o without the Cloak. The salt is too much =D. Read the damn Manga, kid. Quit you trollings and go stfu and gtfo =D. You hating on the character cannot be classified as facts lol. Terrible baits. Do not quote me with this trollfic fanfic BS again lol ;)

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is just your assumption that he used it here and not there. Fact is he can be seen with cloak inside susano.
It’s not an assumption when we see the kyubi cloak disappear when he uses the Enton arrow on Obito meaning he expended the chakra then.
You’re assuming that Sasuke used Naruto’s kyubi cloak for legged Susano’o, especially when it is said that susano’o consumes the chakra of the user’s body including their eyes. The cloak should’ve been gone if that was the case.

And kurama's chakra powers you up. Its not like he was using it entirely for susano. Kamui became stronger according to kakashi, he didn't say he was using kurama's chakra entirely to use kamui.
That’s exactly what it’s suppose to do because unlike Susano’o, kamui is chakra from the eyes only. he can drag large objects in and out of space time. So the kyubi cloak in this case would increase the number of times Sasuke canuse legged Susano’o not activate it in the first place.

Heck it was mentioned by kurama that naruto was matching his chakra to every shinobi. Thus naruto added to the reserves of sasuke with powerful chakra. And yeah i know sasuke's chakra is pretty strong as well just like madara's. But still kurama's chakra was added to his reserves.
No he didn’t. Even Sasuke told him that his chakra will accomplish nothing. He matched everybody’s chakra when they had the Bsm robe in which Sasuke himself did not get.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s not an assumption when we see the kyubi cloak disappear when he uses the Enton arrow on Obito meaning he expended the chakra then.
Scan please.
You’re assuming that Sasuke used Naruto’s kyubi cloak for legged Susano’o, especially when it is said that susano’o consumes the chakra of the user’s body including their eyes. The cloak should’ve been gone if that was the case.

That’s exactly what it’s suppose to do because unlike Susano’o, kamui is chakra from the eyes only.
Scan of difference between chakra usage of kamui and susano.
he can drag large objects in and out of space time. So the kyubi cloak in this case would increase the number of times Sasuke canuse legged Susano’o not activate it in the first place.
More chakra means he can use higher forms of susano easily. What you are implying would mean PS and ribcage uses same level of chakra, which clearly isn't the case. Kakashi can drag bigger objects because he has more chakra with kyubi cloak. More chakra more times usage of kamui. More chakra more can be spent to build a bigger version of susano.
No he didn’t. Even Sasuke told him that his chakra will accomplish nothing. He matched everybody’s chakra when they had the Bsm robe in which Sasuke himself did not get.
Sasuke got chakra after that scan and that was a skill unrelated to biju mode. That is why kurama compared it to minato and kushina who never had biju mode before. Naruto was already matching chakra to every shinobi's. At that point he surpassed his parents in the skill.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scan please.
Look at the top right corner for both pages. Sasuke has Kyubi cloak when he shot the Enton arrow and then in the next page we see him without the kyubi cloak because he used naruto’s chakra on the Enton.
Another example would be when the kyubi cloak wasn’t able to restore shikamaru but Tsunade was.
Even Edo Hashirama had the kyubi cloaca too, so are you telling me he used it too?
Scan of difference between chakra usage of kamui and susano.
More chakra means he can use higher forms of susano easily.
This is wrong and never happened before. Anytime Sasuke received chakra from anyone all it did was restore the form of Susano’o that he already awakened. Otherwise you’d be telling me that karin and zetsu are responsible for V3 Susano’o.

What you are implying would mean PS and ribcage uses same level of chakra, which clearly isn't the case. Kakashi can drag bigger objects because he has more chakra with kyubi cloak. More chakra more times usage of kamui. More chakra more can be spent to build a bigger version of susano.
1. I did not say that and only the users chakra can open new levels to Susano’o. Kamui is not Susano’o so you can’t compare the functions.
2. No. Kakashi said that he is only able to drag in large objects with kamui but with kyubi’s chakra he was able to drag large objects in and out of kamui. I mentioned all this before in a ms Kakashi vs base Hashirama thread.
What you are saying is that kurama’s chakra does not restore people’s stamina but it increases the potential of how much chakra each person is capable of producing. That’s wrong. Otherwise everyone would be using Hashirama like scale jutsus and Kakashi’s long range kamui wouldn’t be so small either, it should be big enough to drag the whole jyubi body.
Sasuke got chakra after that scan and that was a skill unrelated to biju mode. That is why kurama compared it to minato and kushina who never had biju mode before. Naruto was already matching chakra to every shinobi's. At that point he surpassed his parents in the skill.
He surpassed his parents in distributing chakra and dividing it evenly. He didn’t match Sasuke’s chakra levels Sasuke did his.

Last edited:

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look at the top right corner for both pages. Sasuke has Kyubi cloak when he shot the Enton arrow and then in the next page we see him without the kyubi cloak because he used naruto’s chakra on the Enton.
I can''t really tell if he even has cloak or not in any of these images. How are you comparing? He looks same to me in both images.
Another example would be when the kyubi cloak wasn’t able to restore shikamaru but Tsunade was.
Even Edo Hashirama had the kyubi cloaca too, so are you telling me he used it too?
Yes because having chakra doesn't heal you. Naruto matched chakra to shikamaru's chakra and that is why it didn't heal him. Because shikamaru's chakra has no healing effect. If heals naruto only when it not converted into naruto's chakra and example is VOTE 1. As naruto started controlling it and started using it, his healing process slowed as well. As he had his joint dislocated and hinata had to set that right for him.
Why is it that edo hashirama can't use kurama's chakra? His clone was having that chakra if i remember correctly and his clones aren't chakra monsters otherwise madara wouldn't have felt lazy facing 6 clones.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7jBU_CUCqO0/WCWNaL5rW6I/AAAAAAACl1Y/8_WG48bHvkIAiU-0az2ZWYLPd0vICG55ACHM/s16000/0466-005.png[/img]
I don't see any difference here? What are you trying to imply using this scan?
This is wrong and never happened before. Anytime Sasuke received chakra from anyone all it did was restore the form of Susano’o that he already awakened. Otherwise you’d be telling me that karin and zetsu are responsible for V3 Susano’o.
I never stated anything about whether sasuke had unlocked any form of susano or not. In fact he had unlocked PS as well the moment he got EMS. It just took him time to mature his chakra and get experience before he can use it. My initial point was that he was using kurama's chakra in that scan with legged susano. You made the claim, he wasn't. It has nothing to do anything with whether he can use legged susano without naruto or not. Because probably using naruto's chakra helped him mature his own quicker than it normally would have but that is just a theory.
1. I did not say that and only the users chakra can open new levels to Susano’o. Kamui is not Susano’o so you can’t compare the functions.
Yes only user's chakra can which naruto provided him with by matching kurama's chakra to sasuke's. And both are sharingan based jutsu so why are they not comparable? If you have a better comparison, put that forward.
2. No. Kakashi said that he is only able to drag in large objects with kamui but with kyubi’s chakra he was able to drag large objects in and out of kamui. I mentioned all this before in a ms Kakashi vs base Hashirama thread.
Scan of bold.
What you are saying is that kurama’s chakra does not restore people’s stamina but it increases the potential of how much chakra each person is capable of producing. That’s wrong. Otherwise everyone would be using Hashirama like scale jutsus and Kakashi’s long range kamui wouldn’t be so small either, it should be big enough to drag the whole jyubi body.
I am not saying that, kurama said that. If you haven't read that chapter, its in war arc i think before hokages arrived when naruto saved alliance from that wide scale lightning type jutsu of jubi.

And hashirama has nearly as much as half kyubi's chakra. How is a shroud comparable to that? That shroud was divided among thousands of shinobi and still naruto was retaining the major portion of chakra. Literally no comparison there. And kakashi's kamui got stronger/better. He himself clearly stated that. How big it should be is irrelevant since it got 3 times better nevertheless as kakashi got chakra boost.
He surpassed his parents in distributing chakra and dividing it evenly. He didn’t match Sasuke’s chakra levels Sasuke did his.
Reread that chapter where kurama praises him for this skill. In fact i got the scan for you after a lot of hard work =D Here it is clearly mentioned that naruto converts kurama's chakra in to each shinobi's chakra type before transmitting it to him.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Naruto used a avatar in KCM. That mode was kinda weird, it was only there for the set up of the plot at that time.. Sasuke had legged Susano'o with Jugo's senjutsu in that state..

KCM Naruto vs EMS Sasuke with no Jugo enhanced senjutsu would just be technique an no avatars..

This bout goes to Sasuke..

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can''t really tell if he even has cloak or not in any of these images. How are you comparing? He looks same to me in both images.
It’s in the top right corner of both pictures. The first one shows Sasuke in Susano’o with the kyubi cloak around him.
The second one shows Sasuke in Susano’o with no kyubi cloak after he used Enton arrow.
Yes because having chakra doesn't heal you. Naruto matched chakra to shikamaru's chakra and that is why it didn't heal him. Because shikamaru's chakra has no healing effect. If heals naruto only when it not converted into naruto's chakra and example is VOTE 1. As naruto started controlling it and started using it, his healing process slowed as well. As he had his joint dislocated and hinata had to set that right for him.
Tsunade didn’t heal shikamaru he was never damaged, she restored his chakra. Shikamaru was drained from the god tree like everyone else in the alliance but naruto’s chakra couldn’t do anything until Tsunade restores his chakra.
Why is it that edo hashirama can't use kurama's chakra? His clone was having that chakra if i remember correctly and his clones aren't chakra monsters otherwise madara wouldn't have felt lazy facing 6 clones.
Wait what are you talking about? I’m talking about trying to stop jyubi Obito. He never used the kyubi cloak then and he needed aid for redirecting the jubi bomb with his emergency forest. During that time there wasn’t 6 shadow clones, Obito destroyed them. There was only 1 or 2 left after Obito ripped the barrier. Hashirama is also able to distribute levels of chakra between his real body and his clones, Edo Madara said so. So I’m any case Edo Hashirama should’ve used that boost but he didn’t because it was pointless. Edo tensei gives you unlimited chakra.

I don't see any difference here? What are you trying to imply using this scan?
I fixed the first one refresh it again to see it. I’m showing you that Sasuke said that susano’o was draining his cells and they were in pain because of Susano’o. Karin confirmed that Sasuke chakra plummet once he reverted back to rib cage.
With kamui, Amaterasu, or Enton it doesn’t use bodily chakra along with ocular chakra like Susano’o does. So when Kakashi received kamui the cloak remained.
I never stated anything about whether sasuke had unlocked any form of susano or not. In fact he had unlocked PS as well the moment he got EMS. It just took him time to mature his chakra and get experience before he can use it. My initial point was that he was using kurama's chakra in that scan with legged susano. You made the claim, he wasn't. It has nothing to do anything with whether he can use legged susano without naruto or not. Because probably using naruto's chakra helped him mature his own quicker than it normally would have but that is just a theory.
You said that more chakra from the kyubi cloaks grant higher forms of Susano’o so I was confused by that statement. My bad.
But like I said, the higher levels of Susano’o demands more chakra so a little cloak isn’t cutting it for Susano’o. Just like Edo Hashirama, Sasuke didn’t touch the kyubi cloak until he used Enton arrow.

Side note friendly reminder: Perfect Susano’o is a MS technique not an EMS. EMS just takes away the side effects.
Yes only user's chakra can which naruto provided him with by matching kurama's chakra to sasuke's. And both are sharingan based jutsu so why are they not comparable? If you have a better comparison, put that forward.
No. Kamui and Susano’o uses different part of the users chakra in the body, Susano’o demands a much more quantity of chakra that consumes from both the eyes and the chakra within the body. Kamui does not. That only takes chakra from the eyes.
I already told you this before and even showed scans from Sasuke’s use of Susano’o and you kept on saying that you don’t understand.
And Naruto didn’t match anything from Sasuke, in order for your theory to work, Sasuke would have to have no more chakra in the first place which is wrong. So claiming that he “matched” Sasuke chakra wouldn’t make sense unless you are implying that Naruto increase Sasuke’s stamina/reserves even higher making him capable of producing more chakra than he can than his EMS state. That is false.

Scan of bold.
Here. He said that without the kyubi’s Chakra he wasn’t able to hurl large objects that often
I am not saying that, kurama said that. If you haven't read that chapter, its in war arc i think before hokages arrived when naruto saved alliance from that wide scale lightning type jutsu of jubi.

And hashirama has nearly as much as half kyubi's chakra. How is a shroud comparable to that? That shroud was divided among thousands of shinobi and still naruto was retaining the major portion of chakra. Literally no comparison there. And kakashi's kamui got stronger/better. He himself clearly stated that. How big it should be is irrelevant since it got 3 times better nevertheless as kakashi got chakra boost.
Hashirama’s chakra is not half of kurama’s chakra, no human is. It was comparable to the shrouded cloak the alliance received but that’s besides the point. Point is that kyubi’s chakra restored lost chakra which Kakashi needed. When using the kyubi cloak he said that his kamui was three times more powerful being able to drag large objects more often than he did without kyubi chakra.
His jutsu did not increase in size and you’re abusing the terminalogy here.
His kamui did not increase in size only in power. Look at when Obito gave Kakashi six path chakra (which is more than the kyubi cloak), his Kamui didn’t increase in size either. It was still the same size as it was as MS kakashi.
Reread that chapter where kurama praises him for this skill. In fact i got the scan for you after a lot of hard work =D Here it is clearly mentioned that naruto converts kurama's chakra in to each shinobi's chakra type before transmitting it to him.
You said that he matched their chakra not changed it to their type. Can you bring the viz?