Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Manasseth paid attention to Amaimon as he spoke. He didn't expect to hear about human beings' normal capability of perception, however he quickly understood that it was relevant for what they were about to do. After all, they would have to be capable of perceiving a genki in order to do anything at all. It was actually nice to hear about this since they are things people benefit from everyday without really thinking about. Hmm... seems he would also have to watch out for his actions and behavior from now on since he has a habit of behaving in a strange manner from time to time. He was pretty confident over having control over his actual feelings though.

As instructed, he sits down cross-legged, in the lotus position. He closed his eyes for a moment but opened them again as Amaimon spoke once more... what?! Manasseth might go mad from the usage?! Amaimon stating "just kidding" with a smirk didn't ease Manasseth at all. His eyelids widened for a moment, but he tried to hide any other expressions he would've otherwise revealed. Ok, he gotta make sure he places all his willpower into this training. He adresses The Voice with a question.

So should we try to get in tune with our feelings, acts and overall behaviour in a form of meditation in order to understand ourselves? Is there something in particular we should be doing?

He assumed it was some form of meditation because of the way he sat on.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Something about Amaimom didn't sit too well with Danny. Although the possibility of going mad was...casually discarded, the look he gave after didn't give Danny any more confidence. Though as directed he still took up the lotus position.

Feelings and perceptions. Danny didn't give it too much thought, he didn't think it could be anymore complex than what was first let on. His training partner, Manasseth, spoke, questioning what was the goal was, and what the lotus position was meant to achieve. While still in the position, Danny directed his attention back to Amaimon waiting for an answer - not feeling a need to further question it.

Last edited:

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
''A wise man once told me; "We do not learn from experience, we learn from reflecting on experience." It essential to reflect, know, and feel yourself. Why should someone be influenced by you, and your acts? What is the extra value that you could provide, once they are? And last, why would you be influenced by yourself?
Does it seem confusing? Well, it's important to be withstanding, things that help building conviction help you understand yourself, and why you do certain actions. Allow me to explain; Why would somebody be influenced by me? Well, I have their best interest at heart. Then they may ask why, and I proceed; I can relate to be put on the spot, where to not know how to handle the moment. They may ask how, and I proceed; As I too, have tried things outside of my safezone, where I would much rather be, and not loose face.
Building a conviction means to know your fears, your weakness and strengths. Once you know them, indulge them and remove their cloudings from your mind and soul. Throw them in the bin, you know when you will have to feel a certain emotion, but you also know when to hold it back. The further you ask yourself for answers, the deeper you reach for the core and thus will reach your inner conviction. Mind you, to each our own.''

''This excercise requires time. I will meditate with you.''

*Sits in lotus position before his students.*

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
''A wise man once told me; "We do not learn from experience, we learn from reflecting on experience." It essential to reflect, know, and feel yourself. Why should someone be influenced by you, and your acts? What is the extra value that you could provide, once they are? And last, why would you be influenced by yourself?
Does it seem confusing? Well, it's important to be withstanding, things that help building conviction help you understand yourself, and why you do certain actions. Allow me to explain; Why would somebody be influenced by me? Well, I have their best interest at heart. Then they may ask why, and I proceed; I can relate to be put on the spot, where to not know how to handle the moment. They may ask how, and I proceed; As I too, have tried things outside of my safezone, where I would much rather be, and not loose face.
Building a conviction means to know your fears, your weakness and strengths. Once you know them, indulge them and remove their cloudings from your mind and soul. Throw them in the bin, you know when you will have to feel a certain emotion, but you also know when to hold it back. The further you ask yourself for answers, the deeper you reach for the core and thus will reach your inner conviction. Mind you, to each our own.''

''This excercise requires time. I will meditate with you.''

*Sits in lotus position before his students.*
Danny has a blank expression upon his face. Conviction? Control? What Amaimon spoke of was difficult to comprehend without giving it a lot of thought, which is what put the blank expression on Danny's face.

Well...if you say so.

Danny mirrors what his teacher does and begins to meditate as well.

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The apprentice, in lotus position, calmly paid attention as The Voice spoke then sat down. Mana actually admired the wisdom that was told, his conviction was certainly something he had never truly reflected upon before. He now closes his eyes and tries to relax then begins to question himself and certain habits he had... The first notable thing that came to mind was that he'd often laugh out his personal worries despite avoiding to share them with others and would usually turn serious situations into jokes. To his impression, this made him a rather cheerful person who wouldn't easily get offended since he would always seem amused about everything. But how could this translate into fears, weaknesses and strengths?

In reality, Manasseth wasn't being truly honest with himself, yet, whether intentional or not. Regardless, he continues to meditate while trying to figure out more and more so that he may strengthen his conviction...

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As his students sat, he sensed the eerie confusion that could've arised. To make it much more simple he proceeded as his students started to dwelve and indulge themselves in thoughts.
''It's all about expanding your safezone. Make the world your domain of confidence. Confidence exudes the ability to control your emotions, also how to act, and become able to bend feelings by conviction alone.''

[OOC: Kryptic, I want you to elaborate slightly on how you do, much akin to your fellow student. Otherwise keep up the good work, both of you.]

Anywho, as the participators took position, closed their eyes, legs folded and their arms spread slightly to each their side, Amaimon pushed off the ground and walked amongst them. Of course unnoticed, now that his students were so absorbed into meditating.

Humming for himself, he extracted a belt of tiny vials from his sleeve. Each vial contained blood samples, from each of the current participators, gathered from ages past. Perhaps their first encounter? That must have been it. Biting his thumb followed by forming a special sequence of hand signs Amaimon finished by putting his palm against the surface.
Unlike any other summoning technique, the kanjis were replaced. An omni-directional burst of runic-and celtic carvings alike spread outwards intangling with one another creating a perfect line and circle beneath each member. With a fizzling sound, the runes scorched themselves a few centimeters into the ground whereafter they vanished completely from existence.

''Gisei, Satori, Nakama no.... Katsuryoku." Mumbling he opened one vial after another spilling it into the center of the scorch marks left behind, allowing them to flood out to their respective owners. Despite the small amount contained with the vials, the blood seemed endlessly as it's crimson red colour started to rush the chutes.

Once complete, Amaimon formed a lone hand sign ''Kai.'' and with that the blood turned to steam, and a small implusive wave emerged in its wake. A sudden bursts of life signs emerged, for each and every student, their senses had been unlocked, their 'third eye' came capable of percieving the Genki. Yet, should they open their eyes, all they would see was Amidamaru, Amaimon's guardian spirit. A small sphere with a blue hue carrying a sword by its side, of the size of a toothstick.

Amaimon awaited for you to find yourself.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As his students sat, he sensed the eerie confusion that could've arised. To make it much more simple he proceeded as his students started to dwelve and indulge themselves in thoughts.
''It's all about expanding your safezone. Make the world your domain of confidence. Confidence exudes the ability to control your emotions, also how to act, and become able to bend feelings by conviction alone.''

[OOC: Kryptic, I want you to elaborate slightly on how you do, much akin to your fellow student. Otherwise keep up the good work, both of you.]

Anywho, as the participators took position, closed their eyes, legs folded and their arms spread slightly to each their side, Amaimon pushed off the ground and walked amongst them. Of course unnoticed, now that his students were so absorbed into meditating.

Humming for himself, he extracted a belt of tiny vials from his sleeve. Each vial contained blood samples, from each of the current participators, gathered from ages past. Perhaps their first encounter? That must have been it. Biting his thumb followed by forming a special sequence of hand signs Amaimon finished by putting his palm against the surface.
Unlike any other summoning technique, the kanjis were replaced. An omni-directional burst of runic-and celtic carvings alike spread outwards intangling with one another creating a perfect line and circle beneath each member. With a fizzling sound, the runes scorched themselves a few centimeters into the ground whereafter they vanished completely from existence.

''Gisei, Satori, Nakama no.... Katsuryoku." Mumbling he opened one vial after another spilling it into the center of the scorch marks left behind, allowing them to flood out to their respective owners. Despite the small amount contained with the vials, the blood seemed endlessly as it's crimson red colour started to rush the chutes.

Once complete, Amaimon formed a lone hand sign ''Kai.'' and with that the blood turned to steam, and a small implusive wave emerged in its wake. A sudden bursts of life signs emerged, for each and every student, their senses had been unlocked, their 'third eye' came capable of percieving the Genki. Yet, should they open their eyes, all they would see was Amidamaru, Amaimon's guardian spirit. A small sphere with a blue hue carrying a sword by its side, of the size of a toothstick.

Amaimon awaited for you to find yourself.
Confindence. Confidence was really all it took? A small grin appeared across Danny's face. He was full of confidence, the very confidence that allows him to mock opponents without fear on the battle field. Thinking that it would be a breeze if it came down to confidence, he was prepared to begin meditating with this new found knowledge...and ignorance.

in his meditative state he searched for this confidence that Amaimon spoke of. With each emotion Danny attempted to tame, there was little success. It was mentally frustrating for him. If it was about confidence why was it so difficult to control what was within him? It was then while reflecting Amaimons words he remembered, "Make the world your domain of confidence". It wasn't just the confidence he felt within himself, it was everything around him also. With this realisation experiences that require a lot of attention to be brought on Danny, like performing tasks in front of his class at the ninja academy, brought a lot of anxiety upon himself. It was these experiences, outer body experiences that also required confidence. Through his meditation and having figured it all out, he continued to work on his emotions, taking them one at a time.

With each emotion covered, a weight was lifted off Danny's shoulders. Eventually he opened his eyes, with almost an aura of confidence brimming off of him. Having already come across as confident with loud outbursts and other traits before he learnt to control his emotions, especially ones that would cripple his confidence, the expectations would justifiably be the same though probably all the time despite the situation. Though this new experienced taught Danny more about internal confidence, rather than requiring the loud and obnoxious outbursts to try and portray it.

Without realising it, Amaimon had done something while Danny and his partner were in there meditative states. The ground was slightly melted and charred, with some patterns surrounding them. While he took a moment to scan the area to try realise what had occurred, he sees something with Gobi. A small blue gaseous looking figure. It was strange, and something that Danny couldn't seem to relate to the markings around him.

Am I going crazy, or do you guys see that too?

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This time, Manasseth applies the thought of having the world as his domain of confidence. It took him some time. Maybe he found it difficult to place himself into the world, though thanks to that, he slowly began to understand why it was challenging.

Mana would often find comfort in spending time by himself despite being all cheerful around others. Even when settling down in a village, his earnest intentions of serving it comes to fail at some point in time. Why was that? It was when he thought about it that this word poped up in his mind: bonds. Yes, he was really good at, and clearly wanted to have a good time with others. However he subconsciously also wanted to keep these bonds of friendship mostly unshackled, as in, remaining distant from them. Why would he want that? He feared the dissapointment that would arise if something bad were to befall those he establishes bonds with. Mana would sometimes seem heartless and not very perdictable, rather than sympathising with friends who had a calamity befall them, he'd ponder more upon the reason as to why their enemies inflicted this harm on his comrades without necessarily feeling any anger toward those inflicted this harm. Even if Mana harms those people in return, vengeance wouldn't be what he really sought after, rather, a sheer desire of releasing his cruelty.

He was two-faced, like the moon, and he wasn't very proud of his dark side. He rather feared revealing it to those he cared for. Curiosity and cool-headedness were a double-edged sword: they were his weakness and strength. It seems as if he was trying to reject the world all this time. This is why it was difficult to imagine the world as his domain of confidence.

At this point, Manasseth felt as if negativity would be what will mostly process through his mind, but then he remembered what he first thought about when he began this meditation. He was good at (at least from his perspective) at keeping a group of people together. He'd often calm down most inner-conflicts that took place, which made him a some sort of peacemaker... well, that'll probably be an exaggeration. Nonetheless, also one of his strengths.

As Manasseth thought about all of this several times, he came to understand and accept his fears, weaknesses and strengths. His conviction became stronger as he now understood why he did certain things... now... for a moment, he felt something change within him... Shortly after, Danny, his fellow disciple, suddenly spoke of something that he saw. Manasseth curiously opens his eyes and to his surprise, he saw a spirit in front of him. Well, at first he didn't know it was a spirit, and he saw 'it' carrying a sword. Being amused by such a sight, Mana didn't notice the markings on the ground and addressed Amidamaru teasingly, as if Amidamaru was a little child.

Woah, little one. You shouldn't be carrying a sword. That's dangerous, ya know?

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amidamaru eyed them both suspiciously. His brows furrowed together, and with his eyes slightly closing his facial expression became omnious, angry or something in that caliber.
''HOW DARE YOU?!'' The Genki bursted in in a sudden spur as I confronted Mana with his spiritual sword waving it about as a madman while swearing curses.

Amaimon got quite surprised. He never seen Amida like this.

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Manasseth's smile widens to the point that his eyes seemed as if closed. His body backs down in defense against Amidamaru's reaction while positioning his hands in a "we got a badass over here" pose. Mana had realised by now that Amidamaru was a genki, but in all honesty, he would've teased him regardless.

Sorry sorry, I was just messing around! Ô great spirit, please forgive me.

The apprentice made himself seem more serious when saying his last sentence by having his hands clapped together and by showing a more serious face expression so that his words may hopefully be received as sincere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azu

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sphere calmed, and his sword found it's holster again. Snorted, and pivoted on his non-existent feet and joined Amaimon's side once more.
''Well, now that you have been introduced...'' The Voice started...

'Now, now. You may be experiences some changes by now. Your secondary awareness, or Aura sensing as I did like to name it, is starting to kick in. Don't allow it to overload your precious minds. It can put quite a toll on the unprepared. You should focus on us, in the circle of gathering and try to shut out of the rest, so I can further explain how we will go on about.''

Waiting momentarily, he observed should anyone have trouble with the cause.. He then proceeded.

''For your questions, this is Amidamaru. He is as you may have guessed a Genki. He or she, or if I should be more correct, 'it' is not only a Genki, but also my personal companion as I did like. He however only carry generic traits that pertains to all Genki. Such relation should become accessible for you later on, should you carry a proper mindset to socialize constantly.'' The Head grimaced at his companion which simply stared back in confusion.
''........ o_o''
''.....''
''Anyway.. How, how are you feeling? Should you feel comfortable, you may try to expand your Aura Sensing outwards furthering the ranges of your sensing..''

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Amidamaru eyed them both suspiciously. His brows furrowed together, and with his eyes slightly closing his facial expression became omnious, angry or something in that caliber.
''HOW DARE YOU?!'' The Genki bursted in in a sudden spur as I confronted Mana with his spiritual sword waving it about as a madman while swearing curses.

Amaimon got quite surprised. He never seen Amida like this.
The sphere calmed, and his sword found it's holster again. Snorted, and pivoted on his non-existent feet and joined Amaimon's side once more.
''Well, now that you have been introduced...'' The Voice started...

'Now, now. You may be experiences some changes by now. Your secondary awareness, or Aura sensing as I did like to name it, is starting to kick in. Don't allow it to overload your precious minds. It can put quite a toll on the unprepared. You should focus on us, in the circle of gathering and try to shut out of the rest, so I can further explain how we will go on about.''

Waiting momentarily, he observed should anyone have trouble with the cause.. He then proceeded.

''For your questions, this is Amidamaru. He is as you may have guessed a Genki. He or she, or if I should be more correct, 'it' is not only a Genki, but also my personal companion as I did like. He however only carry generic traits that pertains to all Genki. Such relation should become accessible for you later on, should you carry a proper mindset to socialize constantly.'' The Head grimaced at his companion which simply stared back in confusion.
''........ o_o''
''.....''
''Anyway.. How, how are you feeling? Should you feel comfortable, you may try to expand your Aura Sensing outwards furthering the ranges of your sensing..''
It talks too?! Danny couldn't help but begin to laugh. The small...thing showing such viscous emotions and threatening movements was too much for Danny to contain. I think it needs a nap...

Having regained his compossure, Danny listens. This new aura sensing, he could tell he wasn't very good at it. He could barely use it to sense the people next to him. To doing as instructed he focuses on this aspect...this feeling. While doing so he works on constantly "pushing" it outwards. He tries to make it more sustainable too, so that he gets a clear sense of what is around him, rather than the foggy interpretations he had initially. He decides to close his eyes so that he has to only rely on this sense to help him locate his training partner and teacher. Still, he continues in his attempt to expand its reach and have full clarity.

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The genki seem to have calmed down, hopefully as a sign of acceptance of Mana's apology. As it returned next to The Voice, to Mana's impression, the genki seem to have become rather blurry, unclear and more difficult to perceive. At that time Amaimon also indicated that it was their aura sensing that had awakened and that they must learn to control it. To Mana, his "self" had actually began to feel something different. Difficult to describe... it wasn't a chill down his spin, but not a warm feeling either, just... something different, yet faint. As this 'feeling' changed, so did his perception of Amidamaru. His fellow disciple seem to have already figured it out, so Mana calmed down and tried to do the same. His first impression was that it felt like seeing without having eyes. He clearly saw everything that was in the physical world but the likes of Amidamaru seemed to him as if he put on the wrong pair of glasses. Mana began by simply focusing on where Amaimon's genki was situated. Trying to adjust this 'feeling' and aura sensing until Amidamaru's appearance returned to how it was when Amidamaru appeared in front of both disciples. When he finally had a clear perception of Amidamaru, the aura of several other unclear things could now be perceived by Mana from afar, away from their circle of gathering. Mana follows Amaimon's instruction and works his aura sensing to have a clearer perception of anything beyond their circle of gathering. After some time of adjustment and control, Mana's aura sensing finally made it to longer distances.

Last edited:

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Manasseth was too fascinated when he managed to clearly "see" beyond the circle of gathering that he didn't realise his breathing got slightly heavier. It wasn't until Amaimon spoke that Mana felt his head was actually a bit heated up and his palms also a little bit sweaty. Nothing that could be clearly seen unless the teacher and fellow disciple kept a good eye at Mana. Manasseth answered to The Voice after Daniel did.

For me, it certainly feels energy-consuming, although I wouldn't say overwhelming.

*He paused for a bit, seemingly spacing out while focusing his perception on what he "saw" far away. He then looked directly at Amaimon with reassurance.*

Though I'm quite confident I can keep this up for a long time.