Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Time to RP. z.z First was simply OCC introductions because of my lazyness. RP your arrivals, etc, and we will go from there. You ain't getting less than the others. Help eachother reply.]

In the high plains of the Avalonian Gardens the Headmaster - The Voice - Stood in all his glory accompanied with a magnificient orb of energy which hovered by his side. This ethereal being, invisible to the world, was named Amidamaru.
''When will they arrive, Amai-dono.''
''As usual, my pupils arrive as they mean to. These two - Daniel-stone and Manasseth-mist are in my peculiar interest, thus our different location that would differ from the others.''

The view was wonderous. The two stood atop a pillar of smooth stone that was curiously located in the middle of grassy plains, and cornfields in the outskirts. The sun threw it's great light upon the field, and every straw seemed to dance in a glowing manner as butterflies would roam the field patternlessly.

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What comforted Manasseth the most during his trip was when he travelled by foot under the sunlight. This relaxed him and replenished his energy because he had previously spent many days within Kirigakure's foggy environment which deprived Manasseth from much light. The new apprentice was getting closer to the designated meeting place. On rare occasions, he would take a short break where he'd simply face the sun with closed eyes, as if being a plant. Funnily enough, the sunlight's sensation reminded him of those he considered his Sunagakure comrades... he wondered how they were doing. He was also curious of what he would do and learn once he meets up with the clan's Voice and other members, if there were any new ones like Manasseth himself.

Alomst there. He stood in front of the cornfield then began crossing it. Manasseth saw from afar that a figure was standing on top of a large stone. "Perhaps it's a fellow disciple or even Amaimon... or is it someone else?", he thought to himself as he walked toward the person who was yet to be revealed. Clearing his throat, he tried to pick up as many characteristics of the person as possible and found out it was the one and only Katsuryoku leader. Once close enough for conversation, Manasseth nodded his head with a faint smile as a sign of salutation and purposely spoke in an old-fashioned manner. He would often do that when attempting to break the ice, it was something he found amusing yet can be used in serious encounters.

I salute thee, O Voice of House Katsuryoku.

Last edited:

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Without too much hesitation, Danny decided to accept the invitation into the House of Katsuryoku. Recently, his ghostly powers had begun to cease, his abilities and power weakened substantially. Hearing how the head of the House is capable of spiritual and similar ghost type abilities, Danny needed his help more than he wanted it. Having begun his journey from Iwagakure, he travelled in the direction he was told. The scenery constantly shifted, the rocky mountains to rivers and finally the lush cornfields.

Upon arriving, a large rock formation rested in the middle of the field. Unable to see what was above it due to the radiant sun, Danny instinctively climbed it.

This had better be worth it...

Danny mumbled as he continued climbing to the top. There were two people already atop the platform. The man standing taller was obviously Amaimom - The Voice. This other person, Danny had not seen before. Presumably he was here for the same training too.

I'm here for your help.

Danny boldly exclaims, directing his words towards Amaimom and not wasting time on greetings.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Manasseth arrived first. Amidamaru exclaimed his eagerness when he first arrive, but when he got closer he quickly lost interest. ''What is he, medieval?'' He leered at Amaimon.
Nonchalantly Amaimon ignored him, but let off a slight nod. ''Now... We Wait for Daniel-stone.'' While showing no intention of further conversation.

Not long after another silhoutte appeared in the distance, quickly making his approach across the golden field, and... Then he stood aside Manasseth. Lifting an eyebrow. Here for my help? Must eager. ''........''
Brief pause.
''Right, your goals, reasons, determinaton. Oh, and your personal information and knowledge about the Katsuryoku. Go.''

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Manasseth arrived first. Amidamaru exclaimed his eagerness when he first arrive, but when he got closer he quickly lost interest. ''What is he, medieval?'' He leered at Amaimon.
Nonchalantly Amaimon ignored him, but let off a slight nod. ''Now... We Wait for Daniel-stone.'' While showing no intention of further conversation.

Not long after another silhoutte appeared in the distance, quickly making his approach across the golden field, and... Then he stood aside Manasseth. Lifting an eyebrow. Here for my help? Must eager. ''........''
Brief pause.
''Right, your goals, reasons, determinaton. Oh, and your personal information and knowledge about the Katsuryoku. Go.''
Looking down at his hands, concentrating on his open palms, Danny responds.
The reason I'm standing here now is because...

Glancing up towards Amaimon, with an eager expression - yet he continues with a concerned voice.

My powers are fading...they're basically non existent now. My ghostly powers that is. When I heard of you, what you can do, the decision to come here was easy. I need to regain my powers and from what I heard you can help me.

My name is...

Danny closes his eyes and a ring of light surrounds his waist and splits in two expending both upwards and downwards. As is does Danny's own outfit and features begin to change. His black and white spandex clothing envelops his body. His hair becomes a ghostly white, and his eyes turn a bright green.

Danny Phantom of the village hidden in the rocks.

What I know of the Katsuryoku is only what I have been told. I'm sure in the grand scheme of things it is very minimal. Obviously the abilities are focused on genki and ghost like abilities. By calling on specific genki that have a certain ability, it is able to become part of our own combat ability. These genki are called upon with training and can only be seen and used by people who have received training also.

Admittedly, that is as far as my knowedge of the Katsuryoku goes.

Last edited:

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Daniel was the first to speak, and so, Mana's eyes diverted towards his fellow disciple and listened to what he had to say. Mana was quite interested to know the reason as to why others joined the clan. Once Daniel seemed to have finished, the Mist shinobi faced Amaimon once again and spoke in a calm, yet firm and serious tone.

As for me, I am Manasseth. Currently affiliated with Kirigakure depsite having spent most of my lifetime in Sunagakure. I want to feel closer to the Pure World. It fascinates me to know that there are other beings out there and that they can give me knowledge of certain things, or even assist me in battle. Basically... *changes to Jamaican accent and a non-serious tone* I want to consult da spirits, mon!

He lightly nodded few times as he said his last sentence but quickly regained his normal way of speech for what he would say next.

What I know or think I know, the clan's special abilities entirely revolve around communicating with a certain type of spirits, and... "befriend" then. After that, we can make them possess things that do not have sentienceness or even possess us, or something like that. In any case, they can be quite useful in battle when we're in a bind, unaware of something or even to create simultaenous attacks. As a consequence of being able to perceive those spirits we collaborate with, we will also gain the ability to perceive other shinobi's spirit, or so I'm told.

Mana seemed uncertain, but that was what he remember being told about the Katsuryoku.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
''Good. Now, you both are and will be known as mere Openings for the time being. Opening is the starting the rank within the House. A title that displays your incompentence or lack of skill within the House. Do not see it bad, it merely means that there are still much much to fill into that empty cup of yours.''
He eyes you both suspiciously.
''And within the House, you're to wear an uniform, well atleast untill you manage to get past the first rank, and advance further so....''
*Orochimaru style puking out two scrolls* Amaimon one to each of you.
''Do the basic the summoning technique. Equip the outfits, while I proceed. As The Voice I greet you. To make entrance into the House you will have to become an Opening, which is the lowest order of rank, within the House. Its the starting point of your journey to become something big within the House. Oh.. I forgot, allow me to the elaborate on the the entirety of the rank. In the House we possess a rank system created by yours truly, in order to stablize proper management among other things. The lowest rank, which will be yours is also known by the name of 'Opening', which is followed by the 'Apprentice', then 'Initiate' followed by 'Pledged' and finally 'Elder'. You will rank accordingly by your extraordinary work within the House should you perform any, or simply by showing high quality potential. Obviously, along with your rank, you will gain access to more and more of the House, and its epitomes of qualities.
Also, should a discussion arise, the highest ranked member at most situations that occur will have the highest say. However all this is yet far into the future, which we will go through as we tag along. Oh, and let me remind you, theres only a limited amount of Elder rankings available at all times. Should a previous Elder come to say... cease to exist, the spot will open anew.'' *smirk*"

He waits for you to have donned your ponchos. Green ponchos. Tihihi.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
''Good. Now, you both are and will be known as mere Openings for the time being. Opening is the starting the rank within the House. A title that displays your incompentence or lack of skill within the House. Do not see it bad, it merely means that there are still much much to fill into that empty cup of yours.''
He eyes you both suspiciously.
''And within the House, you're to wear an uniform, well atleast untill you manage to get past the first rank, and advance further so....''
*Orochimaru style puking out two scrolls* Amaimon one to each of you.
''Do the basic the summoning technique. Equip the outfits, while I proceed. As The Voice I greet you. To make entrance into the House you will have to become an Opening, which is the lowest order of rank, within the House. Its the starting point of your journey to become something big within the House. Oh.. I forgot, allow me to the elaborate on the the entirety of the rank. In the House we possess a rank system created by yours truly, in order to stablize proper management among other things. The lowest rank, which will be yours is also known by the name of 'Opening', which is followed by the 'Apprentice', then 'Initiate' followed by 'Pledged' and finally 'Elder'. You will rank accordingly by your extraordinary work within the House should you perform any, or simply by showing high quality potential. Obviously, along with your rank, you will gain access to more and more of the House, and its epitomes of qualities.
Also, should a discussion arise, the highest ranked member at most situations that occur will have the highest say. However all this is yet far into the future, which we will go through as we tag along. Oh, and let me remind you, theres only a limited amount of Elder rankings available at all times. Should a previous Elder come to say... cease to exist, the spot will open anew.'' *smirk*"

He waits for you to have donned your ponchos. Green ponchos. Tihihi.
Danny unravels the scroll and performs the summoning jutsu to bring forth the poncho. The green poncho...luckily, green kinda suited Danny. However it felt a little plain, so once placed on, he waved his hand over the chest. As he did so the 'D' that was on his clothes beneath appeared on the poncho too.

Much better.

Listening to the rest of what was to be said, one part caused Danny's ears to peak...

Survival of the fittest, huh?

With that, he waited for his partner in training to put his training gear on.

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Manasseth didn't really want to touch the scroll after seeing where it came from, but hesitantly took it anyway while failing to hide a little grimace. After opening it, he curiously performed the summoning technique which caused the appearance of a green poncho. As instructed he wore it, but he did so on top of his white cloak... hm... not bad, not bad. Amaimon also explained certain things about the House, which Manasseth paid attention to.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He chuckled for himself. He ought they looked ridiculous in their new attires. But, it was customs. He himself however never really wore one. hehe..

''Theres a ''spirit'' world parallel to that of our own, also known as the Pure World, and ours as the Impure. It is simply names to differ between the 'dimensions' per say, and carry no meaning other than that - The Genki roam the other plain of existense while we - This.''
''Through the manipulation, or aid if you will it., you're capable of accessing the Genki's savage and different capabilities. This goes into three categories, I'll make it simple for now...''

First, a Genki consists of Ethereal Energy. Ethereal Energy is also known as Kuki no Yona.. Their mentality are oft savage and baby-like minds. Primal in their instincts. These entities are capable of being accessed once I have taught you to percieve them. Once so, you're capable of earning their trust per say, however in return for their aid, they beg you for a sacrifical portion of chakra depending on the strength of the Genki itself. The only application I've discovered so far is to materialize a Genki in a desired shape and 'solidfy'. It can be used in variety of ways.

Secondly, we've got Object infusion. It is as the name indicates, infusion your Genki into an object. This could range from any object, swords, lumps of rocks, kunais, scrolls, etc. The Genki is once infused into an object capable of changing the object's appearence. Such as the lump of rocks could turn into a monstrosity, that could essentially look like any animal you could imagine. These carries special properties, such as being able to levitate, etc. Which I will further explain later on.''

''Then we've got Partial infusion. Partial infusion falls under the category of possession, however as you may have guessed, as the name indicates - It is only partial. This ability allows you to take certain, or perhaps supplementary abilities only from your aiding Genki. This can vary from as previously mentioned by some of you, 'Foresight' or 'Aura Sensing'. This can be proved dangerously powerful if used properly. The previous mentioned abilties pertains all Genki, while there is a vast sea of abilities out there that differs between each and all of the Genki.''
You must be registered for see images

''Third and last, but not least. The Fullbody possession, which also is the possession category, and also known as the ultimate unison between user and Genki. Through this ability, not only do you communicate with your Genki, but you fuse. Memories, feelings, thoughts all combined. This ability allows you and your Genki to not only share the previous mentioned, but also your abilities. You now wield your own, and your Genki, and vice versa. You could compare this much akin to how Jinchuuriki commune with one another. This takes a toll on the body, in the long run as you will constantly have to sacrifice small portions of chakra in order to maintain control.''

''Now, we've but scratched the surface of what this clan contains. This is the overall basics, and we will go in depth as we go along. But for now, we shall focus on something entirely different. The Opening's trainings and teachings. Any questions so far?

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He chuckled for himself. He ought they looked ridiculous in their new attires. But, it was customs. He himself however never really wore one. hehe..

''Theres a ''spirit'' world parallel to that of our own, also known as the Pure World, and ours as the Impure. It is simply names to differ between the 'dimensions' per say, and carry no meaning other than that - The Genki roam the other plain of existense while we - This.''
''Through the manipulation, or aid if you will it., you're capable of accessing the Genki's savage and different capabilities. This goes into three categories, I'll make it simple for now...''

First, a Genki consists of Ethereal Energy. Ethereal Energy is also known as Kuki no Yona.. Their mentality are oft savage and baby-like minds. Primal in their instincts. These entities are capable of being accessed once I have taught you to percieve them. Once so, you're capable of earning their trust per say, however in return for their aid, they beg you for a sacrifical portion of chakra depending on the strength of the Genki itself. The only application I've discovered so far is to materialize a Genki in a desired shape and 'solidfy'. It can be used in variety of ways.

Secondly, we've got Object infusion. It is as the name indicates, infusion your Genki into an object. This could range from any object, swords, lumps of rocks, kunais, scrolls, etc. The Genki is once infused into an object capable of changing the object's appearence. Such as the lump of rocks could turn into a monstrosity, that could essentially look like any animal you could imagine. These carries special properties, such as being able to levitate, etc. Which I will further explain later on.''

''Then we've got Partial infusion. Partial infusion falls under the category of possession, however as you may have guessed, as the name indicates - It is only partial. This ability allows you to take certain, or perhaps supplementary abilities only from your aiding Genki. This can vary from as previously mentioned by some of you, 'Foresight' or 'Aura Sensing'. This can be proved dangerously powerful if used properly. The previous mentioned abilties pertains all Genki, while there is a vast sea of abilities out there that differs between each and all of the Genki.''

''Third and last, but not least. The Fullbody possession, which also is the possession category, and also known as the ultimate unison between user and Genki. Through this ability, not only do you communicate with your Genki, but you fuse. Memories, feelings, thoughts all combined. This ability allows you and your Genki to not only share the previous mentioned, but also your abilities. You now wield your own, and your Genki, and vice versa. You could compare this much akin to how Jinchuuriki commune with one another. This takes a toll on the body, in the long run as you will constantly have to sacrifice small portions of chakra in order to maintain control.''

''Now, we've but scratched the surface of what this clan contains. This is the overall basics, and we will go in depth as we go along. But for now, we shall focus on something entirely different. The Opening's trainings and teachings. Any questions so far?

It was a lot to take in. So much knowledge and information was revealed at once. Danny was never the most intelligent person, so it took a lot of concentration to keep up and understand all the concepts.

No questions for the moment.

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As he listened, Manasseth got even more interested by the things that could be achieved when receiving aid from a genki. He understood it all, but there was a question he had in mind that he decided to keep for later, perhaps when or if Amaimon would get into more details regarding this particular topic.

That's interesting. No questions from my part either.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
''Good, good. We will now focus on our senses. First we've got the sense of touch, hearing, taste, sight and smell. Those are the five primary senses, however we have some internal one's as well which are essential, first being the vestibular one, which enables us to locate ourselves within a room, in regards of gravity per say. Are we standing up? Are we lying down? Are we sitting down or in an elevator. Going in details, this sense is located within the inner core of our ear, where we have a small puddle of liquid flushing about. In the very same location of the ear we have very small sensitive hair which can feel in which way the water is. You can then by that information level out your position - Similiar to a spirit level usage.
This seventh is the proprioception, this sense in particular enables us the ability to locate, our bodily limbs, without to visually locate them. The ability to feel their position, and to what extend should we employ strength to said limb or muscle. Its the ability to know how much pressure we should apply while writing, and the ability to touch our nose with a finger, whilst having closed eyes.''
.... While explaining the boring parts, Amaimon indicates with his finger each and every sense. First touching your co-joint fingers, then pointing at his ears, his tongue, eyes and lastly smell. Explaining the remaining two he made movements to help the pupils to understand, demonstrating examples.

''Now that we've got this covered - In The House Katsuyoku it is essential to be in tune with one self. This means feelings, your acts and overall behaviour. The ability to only show certain expressions and feelings upon your own volition. For this, I wish for you all to sit down in the typical lotus position.''

Amaimon takes a few steps back and locates himself ontop of a small protruding rock. This also gave him and overall better view of his students. He sits in the lotus position.

''To be able to understand one-self, one also unlocks the ability to percieve the Pure World. I'll however help you, of course. Though I may not have mentioned it before, but I will mention it now. Your potential all depends on your willpower. You'll be having to hone it in order to further your strength and capability to manipulate Genki, percieve Genki and not go mad from the usage.... Just kidding about the last part.'' Smirks.