Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Out of Character: I TRULY apologize for the really long delay in my reply. I had an awful experience with my network provider and I was unable to get a hold of any internet throughout my computers. I felt really uncomfortable with using the 3G on my phone so I decided to not long on so frequently.

Yes that was very good, I loved how you incorporated the clashing of two metallic weapons. As for lightning release techniques, yes they would be able to ignite the gas as well. Now... that technique marked the last for the D rank category. It is time for you to move onto the bigger and more complicated techniques! Before we move on, I want you perform a two-three jutsu battle combination with some of the techniques you've learned with me thus far. You are free to use anything like free form descriptions, so long as you still use some of the techniques you learned with me. I strongly recommend incorporating such things as freeform as it will add some variety to your combination. Changing locations is also wise, being a stationary target is not always a wise idea.

I suddenly cross my fingers and make the special tiger hand seal in order to create a shadow clone long range away from my student. The clone immediately reaches into it's pouch and releases three shuriken, one directly towards his chest area while the other two circle around him and aim to pierce his rib cages.