Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Out of Character: I'm a Senpai! :p And btw, I will be addressing my shadow clone in first person.

After creating multiple shadow clones in order to train various people, the fifth and final one reaches the designated training location. I then proceed to near my student's close range as I rise my left hand with an open palm in order to greet him.

Hello there! My name is Alexander, Alexander Akimichi. ^_^

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(oh i usually keep making mistakes about sensei or senpai. xD)

Yahiko extends his arm and greets his new teacher and introduces himself.

"Hey Senpai. I am Yahiko."

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is very nice to meet you Yahiko! Now, it seems you want to learn fire correct? What can you tell me about fire release. How is it created? What are various ways to manipulate it or release it? What are it's natural weaknesses and strengths? How may fire release benefit when used in combination with other elemental affinities. Please tell me all that you know about fire release, while being honest with me. I don't want you to rely on outside information, I rather you not known than be forced to look elsewhere for the answer! ^_^

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fire Release is changing your raw chakra into that of the fire nature.

I guess you create it by heating up your chakra from the lungs upto the point its in a firey form and then releasing it ? :/

Most fire techniques are used by shooting techniques from the mouth although i do think there could be more ways could be there.
Fire techniques could be used in the form of flames, ash and explosive powder kind of stuff i think. lol

Fire is weak to water since water extinguishes it. However a powerful fire technique can evaporate a weaker water one.
Fire can be used in conjunction with wind which fans the flame up and increases its intensity. Again, however a weak fire technique can be blown away by a strong wind technique i think.

I would have searched for more and better information but you said to be honest so i did.

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Your overall concept of fire release is correct. As you said, Fire Release is created by using nature transformation in order to turn your raw chakra into elemental fire chakra. Most generic and common fire techniques are released from one's self, usually by the mouth after inhaling some air before hand. We have seen users release projectile based techniques from their mouths among other things ranging from fire balls to streams or fire or even wide spread waves of flames. There are various states that fire can be used and manipulated in. It can be released in it's intangible form, like most fire techniques. It can also be released in a more condensed manner similar to one of sasuke's techniques that was shown potent enough to enough punch through solid concrete. Since fire is hot, one can also manipulate the heat produced off of it to a certain extent. There at various techniques out there (Mostly Custom) that produce enough heat to cause harmful effects to the user like dehydration, passing out, suffocation etc. Fire release has two other branches of usage which are gas and ash. One is able to release a gaseous stream that is highly explosive. The other variant as I have recently stated would be ash. Ash is a more condensed form of fire release, allowing the user to release a powdery form of fire that is very hot, similar to how Asuma used in the anime. This ash can sometimes be detonated depending on the user and the technique itself, causing it to explode. Lastly, there are some special cases in which the user is able to channel their fire chakra through the air and create a flame from somewhere on the field, however that is mostly done via custom techniques. Another way is to pulse their chakra throughout the ground and cause it to erupt from beneath their target.

There isn't much to add regarding the elemental combinations and weaknesses you have stated. Fire is weak to water as it would drown out the flames. And as you already stated, it is strong against wind as it would only fuel it or simply weaken it but not enough to cancel it out. That being said, it highly depends on the rank interaction. A B ranked water technique is able to cancel out with an A ranked fire technique. The vise versa could be said about Fire and Wind. It could take a B ranked Fire to take out an A ranked wind.

There are a few ways that fire can be used in combination with other elements. The most common one would be wind. After releasing a fire technique the user can release a wind attack right behind it that would fuel the technique, causing it both grow and extend in traveling range. This means that if you release a mid-range fire technique and combine it with an up to long range wind technique, the combination would be able to travel up to long range. (The old elemental thread has been temporarily removed so don't quote me 100% on the range enhancements.)

Fire can also be used with water, to a certain extent. If the user were to release a wave of water and followed it up with a very low ranking fire technique they would be able to super heat the water without completely evaporating it, causing it to turn into a wave of boiling water.

As far as earth goes, two things could potentially happen. Similar to water, one is able to super heat the earth to a state before liquification which would be hot earth. The other would be plain out overheat which would turn the earth into molten mud, thus causing for a more deadly psuedo-lava variant.

Any questions before we proceed? If not, I want you sit down and meditate next to the fire I will be making. I want you to feel the warm of the flames, trying to feel the flow of it and be in tune with the flames. I want to you describe as much as possible what you experience while being next to the flame and how you feel about it's nature.

Soon after finishing my explanation, I release a small stream of flames from my mouth that ignites the ground besides Kira, setting it ablaze.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the wind jutsu's rank is A/S and the Fire jutsu's rank is C or B respectively. Will the wind technique take out the fire ?

Hadn't thought about the water and earth combo with fire. That's pretty interesting.

*Kira approaches the fire and sits by its side and the begins to meditate. I feel the warmth,intense and wild nature of the fire and start to think about mimicking this nature using my chakra. After concentrating and focusing on it for enough time, i can feel that i can tune my chakra to that of the flames*

(Off-topic question- Am i training as myself aka as Kira or as my bio, which is Yahiko ? xD)

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If the wind jutsu's rank is A/S and the Fire jutsu's rank is C or B respectively. Will the wind technique take out the fire ?

Hadn't thought about the water and earth combo with fire. That's pretty interesting.

*Kira approaches the fire and sits by its side and the begins to meditate. I feel the warmth,intense and wild nature of the fire and start to think about mimicking this nature using my chakra. After concentrating and focusing on it for enough time, i can feel that i can tune my chakra to that of the flames*

(Off-topic question- Am i training as myself aka as Kira or as my bio, which is Yahiko ? xD)
Out of Character: I'm truly sorry for the delay and for calling you by your username, I meant to write Yahiko! :shy:

If the difference in strength is two ranks or lower, like you've pointed out regarding A ranked wind versus C ranked fire, it would mean that the fire would be canceled out and the wind would continue at a weakened state of B rank. The same exact thing could be said about the S ranked wind versus the B ranked fire.

Alright, you may stop meditating! I now want to to stand up and calm yourself as you begin to focus. Once you're ready I want you to inhale deeply through your nose. As you do so I want you to focus your chakra inside of your mouth as you use nature transformation in order to change your raw chakra to that of fire. You will accomplish this feat by attempting to mimic the previous experiences you felt during your meditation. Then, by maintaining a continuous flow in your actions I want you to exhale the previously inhaled air through your mouth. As you do so, I want you to use shape manipulation in order to form the fire chakra into small balls of fire the size of tennis balls. I want you to imagine yourself 'sitting' the balls of fire out of your mouth as you exhale outwards. As you do so, I want you to try and aim them towards that tree at a distance.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Lol its alright. xD)

"Ah i see. I got it, thanks for answering."

*Yahiko gets up and clears his mind, and then he begins to focus on the instructions. He inhales deeply and then starts focusing chakra in his mouth. Then he begins to think of the warm,intense and wild properties of fire and changes the chakra nature of the focused chakra to that of fire. Once done, Yahiko opens his mouth and breathes out the fire while applying shape manipulation and turns the fire into small balls of fire. He turns around and aims at the tries fires the small fire balls that hit and damage the tree*

"So how did i do ?"

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Lol its alright. xD)

"Ah i see. I got it, thanks for answering."

*Yahiko gets up and clears his mind, and then he begins to focus on the instructions. He inhales deeply and then starts focusing chakra in his mouth. Then he begins to think of the warm,intense and wild properties of fire and changes the chakra nature of the focused chakra to that of fire. Once done, Yahiko opens his mouth and breathes out the fire while applying shape manipulation and turns the fire into small balls of fire. He turns around and aims at the tries fires the small fire balls that hit and damage the tree*

"So how did i do ?"
"Yahiko's small fire balls are successfully released, however before reaching their destination they disperse into nothingness."
Good, you were able to successfully release them, and quite a few! Now, as you have noticed the fire balls dispersed before reaching their destination. The reason why that occur is because due to the low rank of this technique, it is not strong enough to sustain itself for far travel. This means that this technique, at best can only travel up to medium range (Up to 9meters) before dispersing and becoming harmful. Another thing I want to note is that the more projectiles you release, the weaker the overall technique becomes. Meaning that if you released three small fire balls, all three of them would have to hit your target for you to the full D-Ranked worth of damage. That means if you release two fire balls and only one lands, it would roughly deliver E ranked damage, being naturally decided in half.

Judging from your own experiences with the technique as well as my small tips, can you think of any other weaknesses, strengths or possibly usages in battle with this technique? Try to be creative as much as you can, we both know that the natural weaknesses and strengths of fire would most likely apply already!

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Weaknesses -
The natural weakness to water obviously applies to this technique as pretty much any water should be able to extinguish the fireballs.
The main weakness that i think of the technique is ita range and its power compared to it.
The range is medium and the size of the jutsu is pretty small so the opponent should be able to dodge it pretty easily
The damage it deals is also pretty low and the fact that all fireballs need to hit the target to deal the full damage is another drawback.
The technique can also be blocked easily by an earth tech or blown by a powerful wind one.

Strengths and Usages.
This technique can be used against Wind techs C rank or below.
It cam be used to attack opponents in short range which will also make it more easier to hit the opponent hense dealing more damage becomes easier .
It cam be used with in conjunction with a Wind tech to increase the range and lethality of the fireballs.
Coz due to the range and power drawback of this tech, opponents should be easily counter it at mid-range so it can be used as a distraction for a follow up attack..

Thats all i could think of right now.

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good, however as I said, the obvious weaknesses and strengths don't need to be mentioned! For example the ranks in which would cancel out the technique =P. A thing I want to add is that you can also release a single small fire ball, thus increasing the damage of the overall technique to a single point, however also reducing the chances of hitting your target.

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

This is the technique you've learned! Now, we are going to move onto a very similar one so I won't in much detail. Its pretty much an enhanced version of the first one. I want you to repeat the earlier processes, however this time you will shape manipulate the chakra into a bigger form, releasing a basketball sized fireball that travels forward up to the same range. Keep in mind though that you can only release a single one this time.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Got it. My other points were correct right?

*Yahiko inhales deeply again and then starts focusing chakra in his mouth again. He changes the chakra of the nature to fire and breathes it out while applying shape manipulation at the same time. He concentrates the chakra into a single ball of fire which is bigger than last time and fires it towards the tree again*

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Yahiko's fireball successfully hits the tree and sets the area struck ablaze."
Very good! It seems you were able to re-adjust the technique's potential range and not have it disperse mid-way through! You've learned...

( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

I now want you to reach into your ninja pouches and grab a hold of several shuriken. The number drawn will be up to you. Once they are held in your hands, I want you to channel your chakra throughout them individually whilst utilizing nature transformation in order to turn the chakra into that of the fire nature. You will then proceed to throw the shuriken towards a desired location. As they leave your grasp, you are able to 'mentally command' them, basically manipulating the fire chakra and causing it to erupt and ignite into flames, allowing the shuriken to become more deadly.

After performing the technique please note some good things you may notice from this technique as well as some potential down sides. A nice combination would be very appreciated it as well. If you'd like, you could even include it when you actually perform the technique! Please try as hard as you can to think outside of the box and not include expected answers like elemental weaknesses!

Last edited:

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Yahiko puts his hand inside his pouch and grabs hold of 4 shuriken, he holds them between his fingers and then channels his chakra into them. Then he pulls his arm back and swings it forward in direction of another tree infront of him. Just before he releases the shurikens, he applies nature transformation on the chakra and changes it into fire nature and make them erupt into flames. Then he throws them and quickly takes a deep breath, gathers chakra in his mouth, changes it to fire nature and shoots out a a single small fireball*

(If it had been aimed for a person, i would have waited for the person to dodge the shuriken and then attack him with the fireball)

Strengths:

This technique changes increases the danger and lethality shurikens posses, coz a shuriken engulfed in fire would do more damage.
It can be used on multiple shurikens, so they all can be thrown to different place which makes it affective area a lil good.

Weaknesses
The technique uses shurike and even though on fire, they still can be countered with ways you would normally counter shurikens.

That's all i could think of for now. Sorry. :/

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Yahiko puts his hand inside his pouch and grabs hold of 4 shuriken, he holds them between his fingers and then channels his chakra into them. Then he pulls his arm back and swings it forward in direction of another tree infront of him. Just before he releases the shurikens, he applies nature transformation on the chakra and changes it into fire nature and make them erupt into flames. Then he throws them and quickly takes a deep breath, gathers chakra in his mouth, changes it to fire nature and shoots out a a single small fireball*

(If it had been aimed for a person, i would have waited for the person to dodge the shuriken and then attack him with the fireball)

Strengths:

This technique changes increases the danger and lethality shurikens posses, coz a shuriken engulfed in fire would do more damage.
It can be used on multiple shurikens, so they all can be thrown to different place which makes it affective area a lil good.

Weaknesses
The technique uses shurike and even though on fire, they still can be countered with ways you would normally counter shurikens.

That's all i could think of for now. Sorry. :/
It's not wise to ignite the shuriken before throwing them, you might get burned. As for your later released fireball, where did you release it to? Is it really wise to release two fire based projectiles on behind the other? You might want to think of more versatile
combinations in order to catch your target off balance! This solely depends on the training you have thus far. You can even use free form descriptions, utilizing the battle field to your advantage by running around and such. Please try as best as you can!

Another strong point to this technique is that it can be activated with a mental command, this means that you do not have to perform any sort of hand seal in order to activate it. This also means that it can have a delayed effect, activating the flames way after they have been released. As far as countering goes, you are right to a certain extent. In our RP we need to defend from a jutsu with another jutsu. This means that you either need to use a jutsu to avoid the shuriken or use one in order to deflect them properly. I know that in theory another shuriken has the potential to deflect a flaming covered one. However, if we go by that theory, I can also simply side step away from a tennis ball sized fire ball, however that is not allowed in our RP. At least not free form and without using a jutsu.

Please perform another usage with this technique that you would do in combination possibly. Also, try not to burn your hands this time! =P

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey Kira, I'm sad to inform you that I will soon be losing my Senpaiship due to my Sensei resigning so it's best that you find another teacher that can finish your training. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience this may cause ={

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Sorry about the delay in my training)

I had my doubts when i performed the technique and they proved to be right. I burned my hands. xD
Anyways here i go.

*Yahiko puts his in his ninja pouch and draws out an explosive kunai and throws it towards his target. After throwing the kunai, he pulls out 4 shurikens and infuses his fire nature chakra into them, he then releases the shuriken once the mist had spread through the air and then ignites the chakra in the shuriken setting them on fire.

(I didn't have a target so i'll assume i am targetting a clone of you. :/ Thats the only other combo i could think of, if its not correct then i got nothing else in mind. xD)

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Sorry about the delay in my training)

I had my doubts when i performed the technique and they proved to be right. I burned my hands. xD
Anyways here i go.

*Yahiko puts his in his ninja pouch and draws out an explosive kunai and throws it towards his target. After throwing the kunai, he pulls out 4 shurikens and infuses his fire nature chakra into them, he then releases the shuriken once the mist had spread through the air and then ignites the chakra in the shuriken setting them on fire.

(I didn't have a target so i'll assume i am targetting a clone of you. :/ Thats the only other combo i could think of, if its not correct then i got nothing else in mind. xD)

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

Out of character: Likewise! ={

As the cloud of smoke begins to spread my attention is drawn towards it. I then notice flaming shuriken coming my way. With not much time on my hands to defend properly, I thrust my hand out whilst channeling water chakra. I then proceed to materialize a shield of water that protects me against the shuriken.

HEY! Watch it! That was a good combination by the way.. ^_^

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.
Now this next time is a bit unique. It is not your typical fire one. While performing the necessary hand seals which are 'Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger' I want you to take a deep breath as you focus your fire chakra inside of your lungs. I then want you to infuse the chakra with the air that you inhale. As you mix the two, I want you to shape manipulate the fire chakra and spread out it's molecules turning them into a very thing source of gas. Unlike regular fire this gas should have flammable properties due to the mixes in the natural air you breathed. After that's done, which should be done in one fluid motion, I want you to release it by exhaling. You will use shape manipulation in order to form the releasing air into that of a stream of gas that is release outwards, quickly causing it to spread around where it was released. Due to it's flammable properties any spark of flame should be able to light the gas, causing it to explode.

Now, what can you tell me about this technique? What are some ways that you could use it? What techniques or things can exactly cause this technique to explode? When you try out the technique I want you to bath that tree over there in gas and then find a way to ignite it quickly afterwards.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Yahiko starts performing the hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger while walking towards a nearby tree and then takes a deep breath. He gathers fire chakra inside his lungs and begins to infuse it in the air he just inhaled and starts to manipulate its shape and turn it into a thin gas. He begins to exhale the air while manipulating its shape into a stream of gas which quickly surrounds the tree.
He then steps back and pulls out a single shuriken in which has infused his fire chakra and throws it towards the tree. When the shuriken hits the tree, Yahiko ignites the fire chakra which set the shuriken on the fire and causes an explosion coz of the gas.*

This technique can be used as a trap. An enemy can be lured close and then trapped inside the gas which can be further ignited.
Pretty much any spark can cause this gas to explode. So any fire spewing technique and maybe a lightning one ( not sure about this) and the sparks that are produced when two weapons hit each other can cause the gas to explode. An explosive tag can be used too.