Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Re: Kaos teaches me Ying Yang

Okay, so channel doton chakra to your body and fall backwards. As you fall backwards, the chakra you channeled causes your body to merge with the earth and similar to how Underground fishnet projection works, you travel at high speeds through the earth, sensing anything in contact with it.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Re: Kaos teaches me Ying Yang

I cross my arms and begin falling backwards into the earth while channeling earth chakra throughout my entire body. As i hit the ground the earth chakra i channeled merges me with the ground and makes me one with it. Using the ability to sense where you are I use that to move at high speeds through the earth right behind you.

Nice move :)

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Good job.

Hades' Tombstone Teleport ♆ Aidaou Tafópetra Taxidevo
Type: Supplmentary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Similar in use to Hiding Like A Mole Technique, the user focuses earth chakra throughout his body whildst inserting it into the earth at the same time. As he does this, the user crosses his arms across him, as if he were in a coffin and falls either backwards or forward, sinking through the earth, entering it and traveling at high speeds (like ther original Hiding Like A Mole jutsu) and appearing several feet behind the enemy. If the user falls face-first towards the earth, then he will raise up face-first, facing the same direction he was in when he originally fell and vice-versa.
*Can be used in conjunction with another attack*
*Can only be used by Lord of Kaos*
*Can only be used every two turns*

Er, what was the other one?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Why does everyone want that one? >_>'

Okay, it starts with a sword. You get a sword and channel lightning into it and then compress it, sending a lot of it into the sword. You then swing it, releasing the chakra as you swing the sword, forming an arc. As it travels, the lightning becomes less compressed while maintaining it's strength and grows larger and larger as it travels.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Do you want me to tell you the real reason everyone wants it? Lol

Broly taps the seal on his wrist which summons a sword in his right hand. I then channel lightning into the sword and swing it while releasing the lightning in an arc shape. As the lightning travels it grows larger and larger, befelling many trees as it travels

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
yes, I'd love to hear that. U_U

Raiton: Raigeki Kuresshendo (Lightning Style: Lightning Crescendo)
Type: Offensive
Range: mid-long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user channels Lightning into his sword and swings it at the opponent and creates a large crescent shaped bolt of lightning from the sword. The crescent expands as it travels through the air from the atmospheric discharges found within the atmosphere. The crescent can slice through all Earth except Forbidden rank.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Lmao really? That's weird.
***** no wonder I couldn't find this thread. You didn't say this is from 2 years ago. Anyway. Explain what the cfs is and how cool I am for making it. Ask questions if you need it, and I will then ask you what the answer is to them.

Resubmitting as shaped barrier techniques are now being approved

Duel Monsters (Dyueru Monsutāzu)
Type: FuuinBukijutsu
Background: There have been stories about card based combat from the time when chakra was first being used, but no one could find any proof of this. In his travels, Broly discovered some of these cards that were sealed with wonderous abilities and started to experiment with them. Eventually he mastered and even created more of these cards, thus remaking the style for modern use.
Description on the Abilities and Inner Workings of the Style: This fighting style revolves around, in a nutshell, enhancing the user's weapon combat. However, it has 2 unique twists. The first is that all weapons used in this style are thin, but sharp, sheets of metal around the size of playing cards. These may be thrown just as regular kunai or shuriken can be and are mostly the same in their use by themselves, simply a different shape. The second is that the sheets of metal are pre inscribed with seals that do different effects and according to the different inscriptions on the card. These inscriptions can be quite detailed and even colored, however this is merely an aesthetic detail. The parameters of these seals will be explained below

There are 3 different variations of the seals that are placed on these cards, each going by a different name.

Monster Cards: These cards have a seal inscribed on them that require a trigger to activate, which can be anything from travelling a certain distance to encountering foreign chakra. Once this trigger is met, the seal releases a barrier around the weapon, similar to "(Fusen no Kekkai) Tag Barrier". However these aren't simply spheres or boxes, these barriers are actually molded and shaped into different forms, thus making them on par with elemental releases. Normally, the weapon would still travel in its thrown direction, but these barriers are able to physically interact with the enviroment around them, thus allowing the weapon to change speed and directions. Given that the barriers have a source of chakra via the seal, the user is able to perform other techniques while using them. The barriers can all have different effects of course, depending on what seal is used. These barriers can be extremely detailed and even given color, however this is just cosmetic

Example of a barrier
You must be registered for see images

Spell Cards: These seals give the card a special affect that can either effect an enemy, the landscape, or a monster card. For example, some spell cards "equip" to an already made Monster Card barrier, thus releasing something like an element onto the Monster Card barrier in order to make it stronger or addidng a barrier type fuuin weapon to the monster card. Some spell cards are standalone and thus can seal or unseal objects/chakra/clones/summons/the ground/etc, thus giving the weapon an extra effect when its seal is triggered. These cards generally give positive effects and are used to strengthen for the most part

Example of a spell card that equips to a monster card (object that equips is shown in illustration)

Trap Cards: Whereas spell cards usually give positive effects, trap cards generally give negative effects to either an enemy, their attacks, or the landscape. Trap card seals are also standalone and give the weapon an effect that can seal, unseal, or release barriers that specifically affect an enemy target or his attacks in a negative manner. Trap cards function mostly like spell cards, only dealing in negative aspects and weakening instead.

Example of a trap card

All specific restrictions and abilities to each specific card are to be made on a case by case basis in submission. These are just general parameters of the different types of cards. All of these seals however, just give the original weapon different ways to be effective and useful in battle, thus remaining in the range of a CFS. Without all the bells and whistles the cfs is very established in weapon combat. Monster cards are simply erecting barriers around cards in order to make them more deadly and give them an extra ability. Spell cards either enhance said barriers or standalone to give the weapon a Supplementary ability. Trap cards do the same as spell cards, besides enhancing monster cards, only dealing with taking away abilities and power

Example Techniques:

Nightmare Troubadour: Kuriboh
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: Monster Card: The user will throw out a card that, when it reaches short range away, will form a barrier around the card that resembles a small furry monster. The barrier is filled with a brownish colored smoke. This barrier is designed to take up to B rank hits from the opponent, releasing its smoke as a cover when destroyed to help the user get away unseen. Mainly used as a last ditch effort.

Nightmare Troubadour: Bottomless Trap Hole
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Description: Trap Card: The user will throw this card facedown and it will remain dormant until activated. Once a summon or clone is made by the enemy this card will release a series of kanji underground until it reaches the entity in question before it releases a short range seal similar to that of "(Fūin Fuda ) – Sealing Tag". This seal will immediately seal the entity into itself for the rest of the battle.

Nightmare Troubadour: Magnum Shield
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short
Description: Spell Card: The user will throw this card at an already made Monster Card or throw it together with a monster card. Once it makes contact with the monster card barrier, it will add onto it a barrier type fuuinjutsu seal. This shield allows the barrier to defend against an attack 1 rank higher than it normally would, but vanishes once it is used once

Additional effects and Restrictions:
this CFS is regarded as falling under the fuuin field
To learn, the student in question must pass either a knowledge test or beat a person of the creator's choosing in a 2 out of 3 card game or any game he chooses
While the Monster Card barriers are self sustained in terms of chakra, they still require a mental command from the user (such as with the great stone golem) as they are not sentient. They are still simply weapons with barriers around them.
Must have mastered basic fuuinjutsu
Users can throw the cards this uses as if they were kunai
Must be taught by USA Scaze

P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e

USA Scaze, our loyal member, gave on 2017, a request for a Patent on the Custom Fighting Style Duel Monsters (Dyueru Monsutāzu). I, Vex of the Custom Fighting Style Bureau, by the power invested in me by Lord of Kaos, after reading the submission, have decided that the submitted style satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving him rightfully earned patent on this style by the following;

Duel Monsters (Dyueru Monsutāzu)