Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright, you know the theory. Lets skip to practice
We begin with the fundamental step. Separating you a piece of your consciousness. This part of you will be like a personal space, imagine naruto and kyuubi conversing in their consciousness. Thats what we're aiming for, begin with meditation.
Alright.

*sits and begins to meditate, clearing my mind and reaching nirvana* z.z

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright.

*sits and begins to meditate, clearing my mind and reaching nirvana* z.z
z-z good shit. We didnt want you enlightened tho . Dive deep in to your consciousness and separate an empty space. Make sure it's without memories or emotion, just emptiness. Use your Yin / Yang training.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
z-z good shit. We didnt want you enlightened tho . Dive deep in to your consciousness and separate an empty space. Make sure it's without memories or emotion, just emptiness. Use your Yin / Yang training.
*Using Yin chakra, I enter into my consciousness and thoughts. I use the Yin chakra to give form to the imagination, allowing it to create a sort of pocket dimension within me, a vast emptiness, nothingness. Wuji. *

Is this good? D':

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Using Yin chakra, I enter into my consciousness and thoughts. I use the Yin chakra to give form to the imagination, allowing it to create a sort of pocket dimension within me, a vast emptiness, nothingness. Wuji. *

Is this good? D':
Good
*puts my hand on your forehead and tries to help you maintain this balance of energies*
Please a seal on it now. Make this permanent

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I gather chakra to the pocket dimension I just created, placing a seal to it causing it to become sealed off and closed, allowing me to access it later when needed.
Good seal this off semi-permanently and access it only when using these techniques. But before we go further, establish defenses. I'll quote myself here
Separate a very small fraction of your consciousness
Lock this part of your mind and seal of any connection between the world and your actual consciousness and access this only while using your techniques.
Place a mental seal over this portion, keeping it accessible only to the user himself. Attempts to breach this section of your mind by any foreign chakra forces are blocked off.
(Reference taken from Inoichi Yamanaka’s attempt to access Pein’s animal path)
If the mental seal is broken, a counter measure is prepared. The foreign power that breached the defenses is affected by a chakra disturbance that changes the balance of his chakra. If the Yin ratio is higher, the mental ability gets stronger at the cost of weakening the body this result is the victim breaking up due to physical weakness. In the opposite case, physical energy overpowers mental resulting in a mental instability causing the victim to lose further ability to break the mental barrier.
Complete your seal around that description

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
I apply Yin and Yang chakra to this seal to allow it to react to foreign chakra in different ways, both aimed at hindering the opponent. This seal applied across my consciousness then is ready to break foreign power that breaches it by either weakening the body or the mind of those attempting to bypass it.

Like this? I think I did wrongly lol

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I apply Yin and Yang chakra to this seal to allow it to react to foreign chakra in different ways, both aimed at hindering the opponent. This seal applied across my consciousness then is ready to break foreign power that breaches it by either weakening the body or the mind of those attempting to bypass it.

Like this? I think I did wrongly lol
This should help
You must be registered for see images

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Okay, I'll try again. I start by isolating a small part of consciousness and mixing Yin and Yang energy with it. Splitting the Yin Energy into two portions, I empty a piece of my mind and seal it in the form of a barrier, using it to block access to the isolated part of my consciousness to prevent anyone from harming it. This happens by inflicting either physical or mental damage to one who tries to do so.

Now? ;__;

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good enough. Using the principles behind the seal you should be able to empower your other fuinjutsu. Practice that. Once youre ready lets switch over to the techniques. This part involves a ton of imagination.
When you're ready, visualize Wil-o-wisps in your head and try to use Yin to Yang conversion to make them real.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Good enough. Using the principles behind the seal you should be able to empower your other fuinjutsu. Practice that. Once youre ready lets switch over to the techniques. This part involves a ton of imagination.
When you're ready, visualize Wil-o-wisps in your head and try to use Yin to Yang conversion to make them real.
I'm already ready to do the techniques D':.
As for empowering, I basically mix Yin and Yang energy within the seal during creation to augment it?

I visualize small floating balls of flames within my head, dancing and floating about. As they form in my head, I use Yin energy to give form to the imagination, and bring the created wisps into reality, burning through the air as it ignites on a tree, sealing it within the mind.

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm already ready to do the techniques D':.
As for empowering, I basically mix Yin and Yang energy within the seal during creation to augment it?

I visualize small floating balls of flames within my head, dancing and floating about. As they form in my head, I use Yin energy to give form to the imagination, and bring the created wisps into reality, burning through the air as it ignites on a tree, sealing it within the mind.
Welp, now try using the summoning technique and release it. This will be trickier though as yin yang manipulation is involved

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
After the wisps has sealed the tree into my consciousness, I bite my thumb and slam my hands together, summoning the previously sealed tree back into being.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.

Last edited:

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After the wisps has sealed the tree into my consciousness, I bite my thumb and slam my hands together, summoning the previously sealed tree back into being.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.
its an item you dont have to bite your thumb o-o
Let move on to the next technique.
You know the story right?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright, and the 47 ronin were a group of samurai who's leader attacked an official and had to kill himself. To avenge him, they waited until a year passed and killed the official and then took turns commiting seppuku themselves o-o

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, and the 47 ronin were a group of samurai who's leader attacked an official and had to kill himself. To avenge him, they waited until a year passed and killed the official and then took turns commiting seppuku themselves o-o
Not physically. The daimyo was supposed to host the emperor, and either the emperor or someone in emperor's court was offended, perhaps because the daimyo was rude or he didnt take bribes. But an offense was taken, and the daimyo was well disposed off.
It is important to have the right idea as the ronin are a product of your imagination. They to exist to right a wrong.
This will be a tough one, so practice this technique lots. You should clear your mind before you begin.