Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Seriously light would give me a better explanation D: actually bring that little snotface here and make him
D':

Fine. It's a fighting style that utilizes Yin and Yang releases alongside Fuuinjutsu. Through meditation for years, you gain a strong mind, this being an influence of the Yin side of chakra, the spiritual side. You end up isolating a small part of your mind and it becomes your inner world, like the place where Bijuu talked to their jinchuriki or how Sakura had her Inner Sakura or w/e. In this specific place, you place a seal over your consciousness to prevent people from tampering with it I think. After much training, you become able to seal things within your consciousness, without the need of scrolls, done passively. When later needed, you reverse the ratio of yin to yang and release the items back into the world.

Now was that better than Light? >.>'

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
D':

Fine. It's a fighting style that utilizes Yin and Yang releases alongside Fuuinjutsu. Through meditation for years, you gain a strong mind, this being an influence of the Yin side of chakra, the spiritual side. You end up isolating a small part of your mind and it becomes your inner world, like the place where Bijuu talked to their jinchuriki or how Sakura had her Inner Sakura or w/e. In this specific place, you place a seal over your consciousness to prevent people from tampering with it I think. After much training, you become able to seal things within your consciousness, without the need of scrolls, done passively. When later needed, you reverse the ratio of yin to yang and release the items back into the world.

Now was that better than Light? >.>'
-nods- o-o now meditate for a year and separate your consciousness

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep, it's in the back of my consciousness..i mean, yeah totally. o_o
Now i dont know how to explain it head is numb due to meds x-x Um youve seen bleach, your inner world is kinda like where ichigo talks to zangetsu and hollow. Or where Naruto talks to Kyuubi, the only difference is, its separate space from your conscious, to minimize risk of any sort. Now ill remind you all sealing procedures will require use of Yin Yang, the formation of a spirit is Yin Yang itself. The use of your seperate conscious might not be necessary in techniques of the CFS itself but it will still be useful as it could easily integrate itself with any seal.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Then lets discuss how CFS improves use of Fuinjutsu, you know the advantages your inner world would provide while using Fuinjutsu. But the CFS also empowers the techniques, how does it do that?
Well, if my knowledge of it is correct, yin and yang is embedded in the seals themselves, which creates an imbalance within the seals, theoretically making them stronger from this. O.O

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, you know the theory. Lets skip to practice
We begin with the fundamental step. Separating you a piece of your consciousness. This part of you will be like a personal space, imagine naruto and kyuubi conversing in their consciousness. Thats what we're aiming for, begin with meditation.