RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In my opinion Kakuzu's hearts release him from genjustu. Thats the most dangerous thing about 3T Itachi.

Even if Kakuzu has problems dealing with genjustu, Itachi cant destroy all 5 hearts without releasing Kakuzu from the genjustu.

Kunai, suiton and katon are not enough to put Kakuzu down. Large scale attacks from all corners will eventually kill Itachi.

Booker

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In my opinion Kakuzu's hearts release him from genjustu. Thats the most dangerous thing about 3T Itachi.

Even if Kakuzu has problems dealing with genjustu, Itachi cant destroy all 5 hearts without releasing Kakuzu from the genjustu.

Kunai, suiton and katon are not enough to put Kakuzu down. Large scale attacks from all corners will eventually kill Itachi.
Itachi doesn't need to attack him if he's in Genjutsu.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Genjutsu is terribly overrated, Itachi's finger genjutsu is the only threatening thing here and since this is no intel after he kills one heart and releases him from the genjutsu its a matter of time before he's defeated.

Pretentious

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is he going to do?

You would need to prove Itachi can mentally incapacitate someone like Kakuzu.
Argumentum ad Ignorantiam.
Once he's caught in Genjutsu the fight is over. He's incapacitated.
Faultless. Kakuzu's chakra inhabits the entirety of said arsenal (i.e. mask & himself). Surfaced fact is reason for Kakuzu's defeat via de Genjutsu.

Simplicity est a canis.

Frois

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakuzu wins, medium difficulty. Itachi is a very skilled character, especially with his intelligence, but he is certainly overrated.