Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting counter. But you left out some points questioned. How does he deal with the jutsu sound? It seems you forgot about that, Your making it seem Kakuzu will completely ignore the high pitch and weave hand signs to perform his jutsus.

As for the vibration, how exactly does Jingou deal with it?
He doesn't need handsigns for Raiton Also, i can argue that he doesn't need them in general, as when they are on his back he doesn't use Handsigns

The pitch is not really the problem, i mean its just sound, and i already proved the vibration itself is not happening here, ...It may be a little distracting but.

You got it semi right saying its not the same as Suigetsu but your claim is wrong to say its water. Imma quote myself since someone brought this up before:

But lets say Kabuto does get hit. It only will gorge through him, which he will just regenerate from.

My man its still liquid, and body fluid conducts electricity as well i believe hence how we can cary electricity from one place to another. So the Gian should still work here.

To bad he can dodge it and here is why:
Your point was that Kakashi use his Sharingan pre cog to predict it and dodge. But Kakashi fail to do it against Sasuke's arrow [ ]

Kabuto's ability to sense danger was so great, he was able to dodge the attack instead [ ]

It was the highest level of heat that made it so. 2nd Kabuto can't use this offensively outside. Last, Kakuzu's Fire Release does not stay on the field, to built head up.
First your dodging Gian point, you realize that Kakuzu can fire multiple bolts right? Kabuto to dodge the arrow had to move his body, instead of moving his position, so it would be rather hard to do that again from the point at where he would be to dodge a jutsu that is similar in shape to the Susano'o arrow, Especially if he wasn't in that snake form he was there, and yes i understand he has Regeneration abilities but its hard to regenerate from being turned to steam, or being reduced to a puddle of mush.

I don't quite understand what your saying about his Fuuton+Katon? What about it not being on the ground?

- Webs: Lol except that this jutsu is increase with Senjutsu. It was said that its base was able to carry the weight of 2 elephants, and since it is increase it can take alot more. This concludes, since Kakuzu's Wind does not cut, it is able to handle the pressure of the tech, as long as its attach to something, depending on the exact field it is.
But Kakuzu's wind style is one of that extreme pressure that crushes the opponent with a compacted blast of wind, the web would be moshed into a tiny ball of web. And if that doesn't work Kakuzu's raiton can help here, or his Katon would end it real quick.

-Genjutsu: Good counter, but Kabuto can still use the sound jutsu, once the Wind jutsu is finish and I'm pretty sure Kakuzu can't spam it.
I mean i guess, but as i said he would be farther back. And Kakuzu can simply use it again, nothing Says Kakuzu can't spam it, i mean yes he can't use it constantly but he can use it again relatively soon

-Earth style: How so? Now you said that it isn't worth mentioning so imma have to go all out on this part for now: Have you forgotten about Earth Prison? Which is increase with Senjutsu? Now your whole argument was to keep his Masks in air, that will mean that only Kakuzu will be inside. Once this happen the process of chakra absorption will be a lot faster, meaning any jutsu inside cannot be use as it will be sucked away. Your view of Kakuzu's hearts is that, one doesn't do nothing and the forth mask is Earth, which will be flying in your argument. Even if you changed your mind that he keeps it inside him, forming Domu will just be absorbed. Wither it is blunt force to break it, does not work against this jutus [ ] [ ]. Now from the outside, you expect to use the inferior jutsu here (Gian) in order break the jutsu. But as the databook says, it will only gore through, which can just be repair by absorbing Kakuzu's chakra. And plus Kabuto can simply reanimate it as he expects this at this point. Using Fire, will do nothing as its gaseous, Wind will get one shot by a Golden arrow [ ] [ ]. Fire+Wind will be two birds and one stone.
...U'm cant he just attack Kabuto who would have to be applying chakra to the dome for all this too happen? He would then have to retract his hands from the jutsu as he would need to dodge it would he not? and this means Kakuzu can now simply rip through the earth with his threads. ... Or Kakuzu can simply dig under it

Hidan has literally no way of doing anything, Kidomaru in an unfriendly environment DOES have the capabilities, it's just a matter of time. With the spider summoning (something only an 8 palms user could really be able to do) and the webs it just closes the deal that bit quicker.

On the other hand, awesome signature. That show is great, let's geek out about it sometime.
I assume you think Hidan can't do anything due to Kido's little armor he has, however realize that Hidan's weaponry is perfect for piercing defenses..Realize that his weapons were able to immediatly pierce through multiple bones including the spine as we all know bones are incredibly hard to pierce..

Whats the spider summon going to do? This is not in a forest so it has no where to perch, and Hidan can KO it with this really

Aditional point- Indeed it is =D we are going to have to now that i know you have seen it :snick:

Last edited:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He doesn't need handsigns for Raiton Also, i can argue that he doesn't need them in general, as when they are on his back he doesn't use Handsigns

The pitch is not really the problem, i mean its just sound, and i already proved the vibration itself is not happening here, ...It may be a little distracting but.

My man its still liquid, and body fluid conducts electricity as well i believe hence how we can cary electricity from one place to another. So the Gian should still work here.

First your dodging Gian point, you realize that Kakuzu can fire multiple bolts right? Kabuto to dodge the arrow had to move his body, instead of moving his position, so it would be rather hard to do that again from the point at where he would be to dodge a jutsu that is similar in shape to the Susano'o arrow, Especially if he wasn't in that snake form he was there, and yes i understand he has Regeneration abilities but its hard to regenerate from being turned to steam, or being reduced to a puddle of mush.

I don't quite understand what your saying about his Fuuton+Katon? What about it not being on the ground?

But Kakuzu's wind style is one of that extreme pressure that crushes the opponent with a compacted blast of wind, the web would be moshed into a tiny ball of web. And if that doesn't work Kakuzu's raiton can help here, or his Katon would end it real quick.

I mean i guess, but as i said he would be farther back. And Kakuzu can simply use it again, nothing Says Kakuzu can't spam it, i mean yes he can't use it constantly but he can use it again relatively soon

...U'm cant he just attack Kabuto who would have to be applying chakra to the dome for all this too happen? He would then have to retract his hands from the jutsu as he would need to dodge it would he not? and this means Kakuzu can now simply rip through the earth with his threads. ... Or Kakuzu can simply dig under it

I assume you think Hidan can't do anything due to Kido's little armor he has, however realize that Hidan's weaponry is perfect for piercing defenses..Realize that his weapons were able to immediatly pierce through multiple bones including the spine as we all know bones are incredibly hard to pierce..

Whats the spider summon going to do? This is not in a forest so it has no where to perch, and Hidan can KO it with this really

Aditional point- Indeed it is =D we are going to have to now that i know you have seen it :snick:
The armour is made out of gold. There's no breaking it with a weaker type of metal no matter how strong the wielder is. It's made out of the same material that the webs are and the only thing that can pierce them has been confirmed to be gentle fist. Hidan's only method of attack is useless and therefore cannot fight back and can only evade.

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

How do you conclude that he doesn't need handsigns for Raiton when ALL of his other jutsus used hand signs. There is no evidence that Lightening is an exception, for all we need he could of done it off screen. An example would be his Domu. The manga had never reveal him using the hand seal for Domu yet until Kakashi picked it up.

You cannot argue that he doesn't need them in general because
1. They are connected to him already. That concludes, that outside of him, needs handsigns.
2. We have to distinguish his specific elemental jutsu then what he uses inside him. If you picked up carefully, to perform Gian, Zukokku, and Atsugai you would notice (except Gian which has logically/reasonably be off screen) that he uses hand signs for a reason. Thats is because those are the speicifc ninjutsu the elemental mask can perform. As for it attacking from his inside, only producing the element of its affinity. The evidence of that claim is here [ ]. We know that Zukokku is suppose to start from charging a tiny fireball that will erupt into a huge flame of wave. But as you see in that scan, it only created a flame thrower (but still touch the ground like its suppose to). That can conclude that Gian, Zukokku, and Atsugai needs hand signs for the specific ninjutsu the elements can perform.

Its not just sound lol don't underrate it. It was so high pitch that the opponents who got caught on it were force to cover their ear due to the sound it produces. You made a claim that Jingou will not be effected by vibration? But you never backed it up. So which begs the question once again, how exactly does Jingou deal with vibrations?

If you are taking the context as the term "body fluid" as of a human anatomy, then you are correct. Lets read the term for "body fluid": 1. A natural bodily fluid or secretion of fluid such as blood, semen, or saliva.
2. Total body water, contained principally in blood plasma and in intracellular and interstitial fluids.

Now does this term fit in the description that Kabuto being made out of, when transforming into a liquid state?

Gian was only meant to fire the amount of bolts of the enemy on site. I don't know why you brought up being inside a snake would be better to dodge, then when he is not... Please don't tell me it would of been easier inside his snake. Kabuto is not turning to steam, or whatever condition Suijutsu was in. Gian spits out fast, it doesn't even have the time to electrocute. Even Kakashi Raikiri didn't electrocute Kakuzu when it stab right through him.

Amaterasu, was the highest level of "Fire", when can produce high temperature. It is still greater then Fuuton+Katon in terms. But what really help kept the cave back in place was because of the flames staying semi-permanent. Any other element jutsu like Katon and Fuuton dispels/disappears when the jutsu is finish. It won't stay it keep the temperature from heating up the field. That concludes that Muki Tensei can still be used then when Enton is constantly there to heat up the area.

Using pressure will not "break" the jutsu due to its material. Its chakra built with the durability of Gold. Much like Gaara's father. It is also produce by senjutsu to make it stronger, so Enton Release was the right counter to destroy it, not Fire Release. Not only that but he can make the materiel Elastoplast-subtance, meaning it would sling shot back the pressure it is taking (not literally, but reducing the impact). I still question if Raiton will work due to the fact that the jutsu is conductible, Elastoplast-subtance, and boost with Senjtusu.

Kabuto can easily sense danger and dodge it like Sharingan precog Kakashi, if the wind blows him away, once the wind is . Kabuto can just walk back into the battlefield with the flute playing and sound already .

They could but not much matters as he can move while performing the jutsu like he did here [ ]. Or he can control Muki Tensei as a mobility cart.

Kakuzu cannot rip through the earth prison it has, a weakness explained in the manga and its not that. [ ]<-- Read Kibas comment

Last edited:

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ended the entire Thread with the simplest Post...

OT: If I feel like it i'd type something up. But I don't Like Arguing against Kakuzu... I was one of the few (before you new fanclub users) who supported and Defended him. I Still have Love for Both ninjas!:yay:
It takes an Akatsuki pair to "maybe" make an argument, not solo Kabuto lol

obito uchiha the wraith

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah but no kabuto would make kakuzu eat shit.. he doesn't need to use any of those jutsu just taijutsu and his chakra palms. he would speed blitz the crap out of kakuzu and slice him in half and even if kakuzu still somehow hardened his skin it doesn't matter the chakra still goes through and cuts his insides up immobilizing him. he is faster than kakuzu and has a better perception than a 3 tomoe sharingan. kabuto takes this.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Draegod,

I've been arguing for Kakuzu for a good year and a half now... >.>

I've been around a while.

Will coynter EJ later, had to have surgery on my mouth, not in the mood to type up something long..Although i'll just let you know you've semi countered my points....but not exactly explain how Kabuto beats him

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree with OP....! kakazu is so underrated just because he was defeated by plot no jutsu....! the guy fought ****ing 1st hokage and didn't die...! kabuto will just piss his pants seeing hashirama infront of him....!

Reactions: Zexion~

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will coynter EJ later, had to have surgery on my mouth, not in the mood to type up something long..Although i'll just let you know you've semi countered my points....but not exactly explain how Kabuto beats him
I was making defensive arguments first. I was also hoping you the exact location too, was hoping trees/via Kakuzu vs Kakakashi, to make a better scenario