Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Alright, yes i know your all going to think i'm an extreme fanboy...However hear me out first, i truly believe this is just a bad matchup, this is of course going to take Place OUTSIDE and ET is restricted. as well as Manda 2

Countering White Rage

Alright, so as you all know White Rage is a technique that emits extreme sound and light that blinds the opponent and vibrates the user's bones, which then makes them unable to move. However here's the thing, Kakuzu has no bones to vibrate. It was proven here where we see that clearly no bones are present in his body, as well as here How does this prove that? Well, we see that any normal's human spine would of been destroyed with giant creatures coming out of his back, however he was able to manage this with literally no effect

Another thing is here clearly this would of ripped through some pretty important bones in his body (Ribcage) And would of limited his physical abilities. However clearly his physical capabilities were not hindered at all meaning no bones were injured a.k.a none were present. I realize that the blinding light would still be there, however Kakuzu can ride it out with Domu, or have his hearts (who clearly have no bones, don't even think i need to prove anything) Fire off large blasts of Jutsu that would not allow Kabuto to come close to Kakuzu at all Until the jutsu subsides...Basically this jutsu isn't ending this like it would most other shinobi.

Countering Hydrification

I understand that this is not the same as Suigetsu's Jutsu, however it is still liquid water, so its still conducting electricity. So basically all Kakuzu needs to use is Raiton Gian which would KO' Kabuto..I understand that he Has extreme reflexes and your all probably thinking "But Kakashi was able to intercept that attack" Well there is an explanation for that Kakuzu says that Kakashi saw through the jutsu's with his Sharingan Pre-Cog which allowed him to get a head-start on the Jutsu and make it in time, Kabuto does not have this luxury

The DB even credits it for its speed

Another way to end this fight would be Katon+Fuuton This jutsu has already shown to evaporate a larger amount of water in an instant, unless this water has a unknown boiling point then it should take care of Kabuto as well...Not to mention this jutsu has a larger AoE so it would be harder to avoid.

Countering Muki Tensei

Amertarasu already showed that heat is what takes this ability to revert back to being useless, and Katon+Fuuton has already shown that it can evaporate water in an instant, something that Amertarasu seemed to not be able to do Although it never actually reached the water, so discard this point if you want... Not another reason Muki Tensei would be useless is that the hearts can fly, yes i understand this is a hot button issue right now, but i'm going to give my proof as to how this is possible.

An argument has been made that because the Creatures have legs and arms that they can not fly. First off this is a very illogical argument as of course Kakuzu is going to give them legs and arms, as they need to be able to run as well. Flying is very weird in the NV, Humans have been able to do it Pain with Levitation...And Onoki and Mu with their jutsu's So why can't these thread monsters, Clearly the Fuuton mask is able to fly as it was able to move forward in the air, with great speed's as well. Now the other ones of course can as well. Another argument is because of the *jump* SFX's at the bottom of the page Another foolish argument, as the hearts clearly have to do something to get into the air? Jumping gives them a speed boost while flying and allows them to travel faster, its common physics. Now look at how their moving in the two images they are in here When their in the background you can clearly see they are moving in a curved motion, which Shinobi who jump are simply not able to do. In the bottom scan, you see how their looking down on the ground in a sort of Predatory Bird Stance, like their looking down on the opponents to see when to swoop down and strike....Now look at where the lightning heart is when it's destroyed, clearly above Ten-Ten. So basically the hearts can fly, most likely by Kakuzu threading his chakra into them, similar to how Deidara's clay birds can take flight.

Countering Sound 4

They're rather weak,

The webs are countered by Kakuzu firing off his Fuuton, which would disperse the webbing entirely.

The sound genjutsu can be countered with the same, as the DB States that it is a jutsu that causes Extreme Pressure, which of course causes a loud noise Which of course the Manga Visualizes Not only will it overpower the sound waves but it would force Kabuto to retreat, rendering it useless regardless.

The other two are not even worth mentioning TBH, Jugo's earth style is obliterated by Gian, and if he tries to Posess Kakuzu he still has hearts that can kill him, Ending Kabuto, but only losing a heart for Kakuzu

Feel free to counter, i understand this may be a little far-fetched

Last edited:

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sound genjutsu is not countered by a louder noise. It will still effect you, but you just won't notice it as easy. :|

The Raiton is countered by SM enhanced reflexes and agility which greatly outclasses 3T sharingan.

I will counter more later, as I do not have a lot of info on Kabuto.

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Countering White Rage

Alright, so as you all know White Rage is a technique that emits extreme sound and light that blinds the opponent and vibrates the user's bones, which then makes them unable to move. However here's the thing, Kakuzu has no bones to vibrate. It was proven here where we see that clearly no bones are present in his body, as well as here How does this prove that? Well, we see that any normal's human spine would of been destroyed with giant creatures coming out of his back, however he was able to manage this with literally no effect

Another thing is here clearly this would of ripped through some pretty important bones in his body (Ribcage) And would of limited his physical abilities. However clearly his physical capabilities were not hindered at all meaning no bones were injured a.k.a none were present. I realize that the blinding light would still be there, however Kakuzu can ride it out with Domu, or have his hearts (who clearly have no bones, don't even think i need to prove anything) Fire off large blasts of Jutsu that would not allow Kabuto to come close to Kakuzu at all Until the jutsu subsides...Basically this jutsu isn't ending this like it would most other shinobi
Interesting counter. But you left out some points questioned. How does he deal with the jutsu sound? It seems you forgot about that, Your making it seem Kakuzu will completely ignore the high pitch and weave hand signs to perform his jutsus.

As for the vibration, how exactly does Jingou deal with it?

Countering Hydrification

I understand that this is not the same as Suigetsu's Jutsu, however it is still liquid water, so its still conducting electricity. So basically all Kakuzu needs to use is Raiton Gian which would KO' Kabuto..I understand that he Has extreme reflexes and your all probably thinking "But Kakashi was able to intercept that attack" Well there is an explanation for that Kakuzu says that Kakashi saw through the jutsu's with his Sharingan Pre-Cog which allowed him to get a head-start on the Jutsu and make it in time, Kabuto does not have this luxury

The DB even credits it for its speed

Another way to end this fight would be Katon+Fuuton This jutsu has already shown to evaporate a larger amount of water in an instant, unless this water has a unknown boiling point then it should take care of Kabuto as well...Not to mention this jutsu has a larger AoE so it would be harder to avoid.

You got it semi right saying its not the same as Suigetsu but your claim is wrong to say its water. Imma quote myself since someone brought this up before:

My previous mention something about "fluids" and I was talking about "Suika no Jutsu". DO NOT CALL Kabuto's fluids "Suika no Jutsu". Lets read the context again [ ]. Kabuto said its ability to transform the body "INTO A LIQUID FORM". It was never stated what liquid form Kabuto uses. To understand the context as a whole, read what Kabuto said right after. "I use MY BODY FLUID <--- To perform it". Which means its something else. For all we known this liquid is unconductible, since not every liquid is conductible. For all we know the fluids can handle Amatersu heat. The next panel says, Kabuto researched and ALTERNATE his own version. Now to conclude this part is distinguishing "WATER" to Kabuto's "FLUIDS" the last context of Kabuto's source. "Dont you know him, too? it's Sugetsu. He (Sugetsu)<----- can transform into water...." That said Kabuto's Fuilds can work better then the houzuki clan, even countering it's weak points.
But lets say Kabuto does get hit. It only will gorge through him, which he will just regenerate from.

To bad he can dodge it and here is why:

Your point was that Kakashi use his Sharingan pre cog to predict it and dodge. But Kakashi fail to do it against Sasuke's arrow [ ]

Kabuto's ability to sense danger was so great, he was able to dodge the attack instead [ ]

Countering Muki Tensei

Amertarasu already showed that heat is what takes this ability to revert back to being useless, and Katon+Fuuton has already shown that it can evaporate water in an instant, something that Amertarasu seemed to not be able to do Although it never actually reached the water, so discard this point if you want... Not another reason Muki Tensei would be useless is that the hearts can fly, yes i understand this is a hot button issue right now, but i'm going to give my proof as to how this is possible.

An argument has been made that because the Creatures have legs and arms that they can not fly. First off this is a very illogical argument as of course Kakuzu is going to give them legs and arms, as they need to be able to run as well. Flying is very weird in the NV, Humans have been able to do it Pain with Levitation...And Onoki and Mu with their jutsu's So why can't these thread monsters, Clearly the Fuuton mask is able to fly as it was able to move forward in the air, with great speed's as well. Now the other ones of course can as well. Another argument is because of the *jump* SFX's at the bottom of the page Another foolish argument, as the hearts clearly have to do something to get into the air? Jumping gives them a speed boost while flying and allows them to travel faster, its common physics. Now look at how their moving in the two images they are in here When their in the background you can clearly see they are moving in a curved motion, which Shinobi who jump are simply not able to do. In the bottom scan, you see how their looking down on the ground in a sort of Predatory Bird Stance, like their looking down on the opponents to see when to swoop down and strike....Now look at where the lightning heart is when it's destroyed, clearly above Ten-Ten. So basically the hearts can fly, most likely by Kakuzu threading his chakra into them, similar to how Deidara's clay birds can take flight.
It was the highest level of heat that made it so. 2nd Kabuto can't use this offensively outside. Last, Kakuzu's Fire Release does not stay on the field, to built head up.

Countering Sound 4

They're rather weak,

The webs are countered by Kakuzu firing off his Fuuton, which would disperse the webbing entirely.

The sound genjutsu can be countered with the same, as the DB States that it is a jutsu that causes Extreme Pressure, which of course causes a loud noise Which of course the Manga Visualizes Not only will it overpower the sound waves but it would force Kabuto to retreat, rendering it useless regardless.

The other two are not even worth mentioning TBH, Jugo's earth style is obliterated by Gian, and if he tries to Posess Kakuzu he still has hearts that can kill him, Ending Kabuto, but only losing a heart for Kakuzu

[/CENTER]

Feel free to counter, i understand this may be a little far-fetched
- Webs: Lol except that this jutsu is increase with Senjutsu. It was said that its base was able to carry the weight of 2 elephants, and since it is increase it can take alot more. This concludes, since Kakuzu's Wind does not cut, it is able to handle the pressure of the tech, as long as its attach to something, depending on the exact field it is.

-Genjutsu: Good counter, but Kabuto can still use the sound jutsu, once the Wind jutsu is finish and I'm pretty sure Kakuzu can't spam it.

-Earth style: How so? Now you said that it isn't worth mentioning so imma have to go all out on this part for now: Have you forgotten about Earth Prison? Which is increase with Senjutsu? Now your whole argument was to keep his Masks in air, that will mean that only Kakuzu will be inside. Once this happen the process of chakra absorption will be a lot faster, meaning any jutsu inside cannot be use as it will be sucked away. Your view of Kakuzu's hearts is that, one doesn't do nothing and the forth mask is Earth, which will be flying in your argument. Even if you changed your mind that he keeps it inside him, forming Domu will just be absorbed. Wither it is blunt force to break it, does not work against this jutus [ ] [ ]. Now from the outside, you expect to use the inferior jutsu here (Gian) in order break the jutsu. But as the databook says, it will only gore through, which can just be repair by absorbing Kakuzu's chakra. And plus Kabuto can simply reanimate it as he expects this at this point. Using Fire, will do nothing as its gaseous, Wind will get one shot by a Golden arrow [ ] [ ]. Fire+Wind will be two birds and one stone.

Reactions: KidGamer65

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, I still see Kabuto taking this more times than not. Althought your ''Atsugai counters Tayuya's Sound Genjutsu'' argument is correct. Temari countered it in the same way. Just with a weaker Fuuton.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, bro ...They are not Akatsuki level...I literally caught myself with the grammar mistake, and said **** it Doubt DK will read >.>
Yeah but they're far from weak. Kidomaru could easily defeat Hidan as i've said many a time (LIKE HALF OF MY THREADS ARE ABOUT DEFENDING THESE GUYS JFC) but they were chunnin level ninja with high jounin/low akatsuki level techniques.

Dey aint week boi

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but they're far from weak. Kidomaru could easily defeat Hidan as i've said many a time (LIKE HALF OF MY THREADS ARE ABOUT DEFENDING THESE GUYS JFC) but they were chunnin level ninja with high jounin/low akatsuki level techniques.

Dey aint week boi
He could beat Hidan, however not much that he has can decapitate him,

Outside of a forest Hidan sort of stomps

EJ i'll be countering this later tonight...KH 1.5 calls, however i already know what i will be typing

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He could beat Hidan, however not much that he has can decapitate him,

Outside of a forest Hidan sort of stomps

EJ i'll be countering this later tonight...KH 1.5 calls, however i already know what i will be typing
There's still nothing Hidan can do outside of the forest. And Kidomaru can shape his weapons into any shape he desires.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's still nothing Hidan can do outside of the forest. And Kidomaru can shape his weapons into any shape he desires.
Your point? His CQC skills are far inferior to Hidan's...

And there is nothing Kido can do really either, outside a forest his movements are seeable, and Hidan's evasion can deal with it...

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your point? His CQC skills are far inferior to Hidan's...

And there is nothing Kido can do really either, outside a forest his movements are seeable, and Hidan's evasion can deal with it...
Hidan has literally no way of doing anything, Kidomaru in an unfriendly environment DOES have the capabilities, it's just a matter of time. With the spider summoning (something only an 8 palms user could really be able to do) and the webs it just closes the deal that bit quicker.

On the other hand, awesome signature. That show is great, let's geek out about it sometime.