Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke was not shown to use Tsukuyomi, it was allde to him using it but was never proven, plus Itachi GAVE sasuke techniques, Sasuke did not take anything. When Kakashi fought Itachi the only MS techniques Itachi was seen using was Tsukuyomi, which sasuke broke through will power so im sure Kakashi can do the same especially since Sasukes sharingan is on a lower level then itachi's
Now Really

Why Would Sasuke Active His M Sharigan For No Reason??

You must be registered for see images

Why Is He Holdin His Eye After Using It The Genjustu???The Effect Of Tsukuyomi

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now Really

Ok, he has Tsukuyomi, but it can still be broken if you have the willpower

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now Really

the sharingan can use illusions. the only thing about it that makes me doubt that it is Tsukuyomi is that he has used it multiple times and Tsukuyomi is supposed to make the person it is used on feel like days have passed and actually only last a few seconds but when sasuke has used illusions through his eye, they last in real tiem like normal illusions.

the other thing that makes me doubt his having of Tsukuyomi is the fact the raikage's jouning said something to the effect of the right eye makes amerterasu, the left controls it and both summon susano'o. and if each eye has a power that disregards Tsukuyomi

although I would think that he would have it he hasn't actually stated he is using it like he does with amerterasu and susano'o

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the sharingan can use illusions. the only thing about it that makes me doubt that it is Tsukuyomi is that he has used it multiple times and Tsukuyomi is supposed to make the person it is used on feel like days have passed and actually only last a few seconds but when sasuke has used illusions through his eye, they last in real tiem like normal illusions.

the other thing that makes me doubt his having of Tsukuyomi is the fact the raikage's jouning said something to the effect of the right eye makes amerterasu, the left controls it and both summon susano'o. and if each eye has a power that disregards Tsukuyomi

although I would think that he would have it he hasn't actually stated he is using it like he does with amerterasu and susano'o
Yeah True That But Was'nt He Able To Manipulate Amaterasu & Susanoo He Could Probably do The Same With Tsukuyomi Cause Amaterasu & Susanoo Must Take Up Way More Chakra

HeMenace

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right now if both of them would fight i think Kakashi would win, and just because when ur a fighter and you know the other persons tech and have knowleghe of them, u have a great advantage. Kakashi knows wat to expect from sasuke, but saseke doesn't know kakashi has Msand doesnt really know his backround... sasuke thinks hes god like and to confedent and thats his down fall.

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right now if both of them would fight i think Kakashi would win, and just because when ur a fighter and you know the other persons tech and have knowleghe of them, u have a great advantage. Kakashi knows wat to expect from sasuke, but saseke doesn't know kakashi has Msand doesnt really know his backround... sasuke thinks hes god like and to confedent and thats his down fall.
Exactly, Kakashi trained Sasuke so he knw's his fighting styla and alot of his techniques, he is also experienced fighting against another sharingan since he has one himself

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the people that make comments like these deserve more sleep than the one you're commenting on.

Keep your trap shut, kiddo.
my aren't you a hostile one? I was simply saying eternaluchihasasuke's comment was immature. I don't see why you got offended so easily

naturo9

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
did someone ask: what if kakashi has both MS instead of eye only? or what if Obito is still alive, is he powerful as Itachi based on Kakashi's MS technique?

what could be their technique if kakashi or obito has both MS?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude SHUT UP. kakashi will get PWNED!! by sasuke hands down. it has been proven in the manga. kakashi has trwo moves raikiri and mangekyou, both are inferior to sasuke, and sasuke will burn him to death with amaterasu or just teleport behind him and decapitate him. kakashi stands no chance gtfo
Kakashi always stands a chance in battle,I can see you're just a Sasuke fanboy that thinks that Sasuke will never lose again, but he will and the time is coming.

naturo9

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think kakashi will have difficulty fighting sasuke's current level right now. sasuke got susanno to defend him, and for kakashi i am not sure if he can send susanoo into different dimension. plus kakashi only one eye (MS) sasuke got two (real uchina) and kakashi will exhaust first.

unless kakashi has two MS (like i posted above) and have three MS technique. i wish Obito can donate two of his eyes not one, hehehe