[Discussion] Kakashi's MS

HeMenace

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kakashi would be a good match for sasuke... i even think he can beat sasuke, just as a fighters point of view sometimes fighters can be matched -up wrong, and even someone that u less expect might have a tech that can beat the greatest... konamaharu vs. 1 of the pains. But i think... well im positive that Kakashi can beat sasuke just because of the arsenal of jutsus he has and his MS tech can even make the "great susanoo" vanish... wat u guys think?

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kakashi would kick ass if his chakra lasted long enough to beat sasuke, his MS takes alot out of him. And who knos he could possibly have amataresu and susano'o to.

I'm almost positive that even if Kakashi had 2 sharingans, he still would not have Amaterasu or Susanoo. It seems that only those with Uchiha blood get MS techniques named after the three important gods in the Kojiki. Kakashi's Kamui refers to a different religion, that of the Ainu people who were natives to Japan. Also, he probably will only have one MS technique because he only has one sharingan, and his current technique is not named after a specific Ainu god, but it's just the word for god in Ainu language.

Last edited:

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Kakashi would be a good match for sasuke... i even think he can beat sasuke, just as a fighters point of view sometimes fighters can be matched -up wrong, and even someone that u less expect might have a tech that can beat the greatest... konamaharu vs. 1 of the pains. But i think... well im positive that Kakashi can beat sasuke just because of the arsenal of jutsus he has and his MS tech can even make the "great susanoo" vanish... wat u guys think?
You must be registered for see images
Beat Sasuke Lol Was'nt Kakashi The One Who Got Drop My Itachi With The Blink Of And Eye And Sasuke Took His Techinque And Advanced It Sasuke On A Roll

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What Manga Where You Readin??
Sasuke was not shown to use Tsukuyomi, it was allde to him using it but was never proven, plus Itachi GAVE sasuke techniques, Sasuke did not take anything. When Kakashi fought Itachi the only MS techniques Itachi was seen using was Tsukuyomi, which sasuke broke through will power so im sure Kakashi can do the same especially since Sasukes sharingan is on a lower level then itachi's

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
wow SUPER fail. kakashis mangekyou sucks. and kakashi would come no wear near even harming sasuke. sasue is more skilled, faster and has better eyes. way to fail ;)

sasuke said himself it's not the eyes it's the user. kakashi is one of the most resourceful shinobi in narutoverse. he has done really well with the sharingan for not having Uchiha blood.

EternalUchihaSasuke

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That is not true til it is oroven in the manga
dude SHUT UP. kakashi will get PWNED!! by sasuke hands down. it has been proven in the manga. kakashi has trwo moves raikiri and mangekyou, both are inferior to sasuke, and sasuke will burn him to death with amaterasu or just teleport behind him and decapitate him. kakashi stands no chance gtfo

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke was not shown to use Tsukuyomi, it was allde to him using it but was never proven, plus Itachi GAVE sasuke techniques, Sasuke did not take anything. When Kakashi fought Itachi the only MS techniques Itachi was seen using was Tsukuyomi, which sasuke broke through will power so im sure Kakashi can do the same especially since Sasukes sharingan is on a lower level then itachi's
when you say itachi gave sasuke techniques, do you mean itachi gave him MS techniques by letting him kill him or do you think itachi gave him the techniques when he tapped sasuke on the forehead for the last time? because I'm pretty sire that Itachi only transferred a one-shot Amaterasu to go off at the sight of Tobi. you know it was itachi's because it showed Itachi's MS. I think Sasuke gained all of the three MS techniques on his own when Tobi revealed to him that he had just killed someone who was only looking out for him.

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
dude SHUT UP. kakashi will get PWNED!! by sasuke hands down. it has been proven in the manga. kakashi has trwo moves raikiri and mangekyou, both are inferior to sasuke, and sasuke will burn him to death with amaterasu or just teleport behind him and decapitate him. kakashi stands no chance gtfo
Kakashi would use Kamui and teleport sasuke's head away, like he should do with your's theres nothing in there anyway

Anyway until they fight it is all theory and speculation.

iu hope my words werent to big for you

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok little boy isn't it your bed time? growing boys need a lot of sleep so their balls can drop into the ball sac