Kakashi`s teammate Rin

pillow..

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people here's a question: {maybe quite irrelevant,but still..} at the 3rds funeral we see kakashi at obitos grave and a woman comes and asks him something like "why are you always late?" or something like that.. that woman has purple hair we see in the anime,she does not have the marks on her face though..but they speak to each other in a rather familiar tone.. what are your remarks on this? do you know who that woman is?

{ps:i might have missed something regarding that insident and if its a stupid question pls forgive me, its just that this scene has been stuck in my head for a long time..}

Uchiha Haakon

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people here's a question: {maybe quite irrelevant,but still..} at the 3rds funeral we see kakashi at obitos grave and a woman comes and asks him something like "why are you always late?" or something like that.. that woman has purple hair we see in the anime,she does not have the marks on her face though..but they speak to each other in a rather familiar tone.. what are your remarks on this? do you know who that woman is?

{ps:i might have missed something regarding that insident and if its a stupid question pls forgive me, its just that this scene has been stuck in my head for a long time..}

No no, not a stupid question, but look at naruto episode 79 or 80, there u can see THAT woman ( she is ANBU ) saying her name before she attacks sand and sound ninjas, I don`t think she is Rin, but yeah....