Kakashi`s teammate Rin

kankuro16

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yep i thin k what happened to her was that she realized that obito loved her and she could'n look at kakashi any more because it hurt her or something like that......sounds good right.

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">she's dead ppl accept it and so are obito, the 4th, jiriaya and itachi.</div>

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wonder how she died. Must have been horrible. Like Obito's and Kakashi's. Maybe a combination of both. Maybe she got slammed down by a huge boulder, eliminating the use of half her body then followed by a Shinra Tensei from Pain while she was on scout duty.

Wouldn't that be wicked?

rn115

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what if rin died because of her medical ninjutsu?

hello
what if rin died because she used too much chakra just to transplant obito's eyes.
remember what tsunade said when they did the autopsy on kakuzu about naruto using his rasen shuriken,she cant repair chakra vessels if naruto used that kind of jutsu. what if rin is the only medic ninja who could do that? imagine how hard to transplant an eye to other person.i know that sharingan uses chakra so you need too connect it to kakashi's own chakra vessels. its like what happen to chiyo. its just my opinion

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rin case is very strange, we ave proof that she is dead,

But we also have wanna be proof that she is alive.

On the second like I post, Kakashi never told us who this girl was, be it seem evident(but not confirm) that it is Rin since kakashi talk to her about the decision he made in the past that cost Obito's life.

This lead me to think that Rin was killed during a period of approximately 4 years... who killed her? Is it relevant with the story? Will she appear as one of Pein's body? I let you decide