Uchiha Haakon

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, I wonder what happened to Kakashi`s other team mate: Rin, you know, the girl who transplanted the Sharigan from Obito Uchiha to Kakashi ?

anybody please reply.....:kakashi:

sancio1995

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It says somewhere she dies I believe. But Im not sure.
Rin kind of looks like an Inuzuka
Some believe Rin might be a member of the Inuzuka clan because of the marks on her face resemble that which all of the Inuzuka members have. However, Rin's markings are a different color and shape to those of the Inuzuka Clan. Also some have stated that if she is indeed a member of the Inuzuka clan this could explain Kakashi's use of ninja hounds, as it could be a trait "garnered from friends" of sort.

Uchiha Haakon

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, but the thing that bothers me is that we never get to know about her, only obito and kakashi....
well kakashi is one of the main characters and obito was from uchiha clan and the one who gave kakashi the sharingan...
but....oh..nevermind...:(

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah it would be a real shame if kakashi dies because one of peins bodies was rin, maybe thats why kishi said in the interview he is going to concentrate on sakura and kakashi while naruto is training with the toads.

Uchiha Haakon

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade dies

what if tsunade dies when akatsuki invade konoha and kakashi is appointed the new hokage or something, just make a little twist in the story ;)
it`s some sad because old granny tsunade to die, but a twist might also be good for naruto :D

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think she could be the one who will explain about naruto father maybe and also is it me or does rin look like sakura when sakura was little she looked the same except the bandages or tatoos or w/e that is on her face maybe she sakura mother afterall she can is a medical nin or seems that way?

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm...I dunno what to say I think Rin got abducted by a Rock ninja and then got killed... or maybe just disspeared

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i think rin is a anbu.remeber the episoed when the 3th funeral.kakashi was late because he was at the momorial stone and he was there to see obito and then an anbu came ther as well and ask kakashi did you come to see obito and the started to talk.i think thet anbu/ woman was rin.

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The woman may have been Yugao Uzuki, shes my character.
She was at the funeral for the 3rd, and she was with Kakashi.
So I think youre thinking of her. Ill give a pic asap though.