Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi stares intently at minato listening to his every work.He then proceeds onto his directions.Kakashi looks at the clone of minato senpai then focuses doton chakra and preforms the rat hand seal and has multiple "Large" sections of rocks rise up around the opponent. Kakashi then using his chakra takes control of two large sections of rock on both the sides of the clone and has them move towards one another crushing the clone in between them. Kakashi then looks at his senpai and says I believe its either of 2 reason either reason 1 being the scale of the tech is so large that the user can get trapped within as well or reason 2 the opponent is able to drag the user in if they are close enough.So how did i do on that jutsu Senpai.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.
That was BRILLIANT!!!! *Thumbs up*

Keep up the good work! ^_^

Minato watches kakashi explaining about the technique and answering the question he asked. Minato was quiet surprised on seeing how he answered it perfectly. Ask expected from Kakashi hatake.

" Great job kakashi!!! As expected from you! Indeed, the size of the techniques is very big such that you will get crushed by the rocks too if you perform it on a opponent who is at short range. We ll move on to the next technique!"

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

The next technique is a pretty tricky but equally dangerous technique. The user will change the earth under him into fine sand allowing him to dig through it and travel through underground like a mole. Whilst travelling, The user can sense what is happening above the ground which will help him launch a surprise attack on the opponent. There are few drawbacks to this techniques such that while under the ground, the user will not be able to do hand seal and is restricted to earth techniques below C ranks. If he does techniques above that, he ll be left crushed underground.

" Tell me Kakashi. Will you use this technique while fighting with a Dojutsu or a Sensory ninja? If yes, Why? If no, Why? . Also provide me a best scenario where you ll use this technique effectively!"

Image of the technique! :
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
Kakashi focusing on his senpais question starts to wonder about his answer.He then Looks at his senpai and says yes i would use this jutsu but not for its initial purpose.I would use it more as a diversionary tactic, Dojutsu users and sensors can see/feel chakra and i feel this can be used against them in a way by making a clone go down the user deceives the opponent with their ability to see chakra the opponent would believe their opponent is underground while in reality it is a clone (Naruto vs Neji for reference).Now an example of me using this against a sensor or a dojutsu user would be have a clone go underground the opponent senses/sees his chakra lets say he preforms a doton jutsu that has the earth cave in killing him (the clone) while the user is preforming the jutsu ,I the original would go for a counterattack in that short interval of time.Kakashi then asks what do you think of my view?
'
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi focusing on his senpais question starts to wonder about his answer.He then Looks at his senpai and says yes i would use this jutsu but not for its initial purpose.I would use it more as a diversionary tactic, Dojutsu users and sensors can see/feel chakra and i feel this can be used against them in a way by making a clone go down the user deceives the opponent with their ability to see chakra the opponent would believe their opponent is underground while in reality it is a clone (Naruto vs Neji for reference).Now an example of me using this against a sensor or a dojutsu user would be have a clone go underground the opponent senses/sees his chakra lets say he preforms a doton jutsu that has the earth cave in killing him (the clone) while the user is preforming the jutsu ,I the original would go for a counterattack in that short interval of time.Kakashi then asks what do you think of my view?
'
Minato listens to his students answer. he was a bit creative in the usage of the technique but Minato wanted to add his knowledge of the technique too.

"Well thats a sound strategy I would say kakashi!. Using a clone as a Bait is nice. But on the other hand, you can use the clone of ample of other stuffs rather than simply sacrificing him. Great job none the less! ^^ though I would suggest not to use this technique against a Dojutsu user or a sensor in a battle as it might turn out to be the last battle for you in most of the cases. When you are underground, and when people can sense you, you are restricted to below C rank earth techs while the opponent is not restricted at all. He can simply make a swamp and trap you inside, so be careful when you are using it. ^^"

*Creates a Shadow clone*

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.

A versatile and nice technique, without the usage of hand seal you just need to use your earth chakra to make rock pillars protrude from the ground or any earthen surface around the opponent to skewer the opponent. A very sneaky yet deadly technique if your correctly.

*Minato makes a section of earth wall to raise behind his clone without the clone knowing it.*

"Now Kakashi, use this technique against my clone effectively so that he doesn't know that he is getting attack. In short perform a sneak attack on my clone. Look out for any earth structures surrounding the clone. Make good use of it. Also tell me how you ll defend from this technique if it is used on you? "

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
Kakashi after listening to his senpia sees him create a wall of earth behind the clone. Kakashi thinks to himself "hmm attack the opponent without making it obvious maby i can use that wall senpai made to my advantage. Kakashi then focuses his doton chakra and has several sharp rock pillars erupt from the wall his senpai made in a slanted manner and beneath the clone.Kakashi then hears minato senpai asking him how he would defend against such a jutsu. Kakashi stops and thinks assessing the jutsu then looks at his senpai and says well its an earth based jutsu so it has a natural weakness to raiton jutsu so a jutsu like chidori nigashi could overwhelm it rather easily eitherthat or i would use a wind jutsu to push myself into the air away from harms way.

Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi after listening to his senpia sees him create a wall of earth behind the clone. Kakashi thinks to himself "hmm attack the opponent without making it obvious maby i can use that wall senpai made to my advantage. Kakashi then focuses his doton chakra and has several sharp rock pillars erupt from the wall his senpai made in a slanted manner and beneath the clone.Kakashi then hears minato senpai asking him how he would defend against such a jutsu. Kakashi stops and thinks assessing the jutsu then looks at his senpai and says well its an earth based jutsu so it has a natural weakness to raiton jutsu so a jutsu like chidori nigashi could overwhelm it rather easily eitherthat or i would use a wind jutsu to push myself into the air away from harms way.

Excellent! ^_^. That's exactly what I wanted you to do! Great job!

Minato watches his student performing the technique. His Performance was perfect and so was his counter to the techniques. Minato was pretty impressed about his student's performance.

"Nice Job kakashi! Nagashi is a viable counter to this technique! ^^. When you learn more earth techniques, There are ample of techniques which you can use to both counter as well as overpower the opponent. I will mention which techniques are those when we get to them! :) "

*Creates a clone*

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in making the enemies lose their footing and fall to ground or miss the aim of a given technique.

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

( Doton: Iwa Dangan ) - Earth Release: Rock Bullet
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: 30
Description: The user manipulating their chakra will point their palm or fist at the opponent, creating a large rock on it which he then sends at the opponent. Alternatively, the user can "spit" the rock. In this case he will spit a large globule of mud which hardens mid way towards the opponent into a large rock.

Now you will be doing a Earth combo!. ^^. I want you to contrate your earth chakra and release it into the ground to create a small tremor. That tremor will make the clone loose it's footing and fall down. I then want you to take that as an advantage and spit a thick globule of mud at the target which is aimed to blind his vision and makes the path around him sticky!. Now as the opponent's vision is obstructed, Spit out a large section of rock or manipulate the rock that is present near you and send it towards him and crush him. Pretty nice combo isn't it?

" Also, I want you to answer these stuffs for me. How will you counter the world shaking technique? How will you effectively use it. The other two are generic techniques so just performing them will suffice. "

Last edited:

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
Kakashi focuses on his senpais words and tries his best to understand them.He then Proceeds,He spots the clones location and then begins to focus doton chakra into the ground beneath him causing a small but effective tremor. That tremor causes the clone to loose it's footing therefore lose its balance and fall down. Kakashi then does as told and by focusing doton chakra in his lounges spits a thick globule of mud out of his mouth at the Clones eyes effectively blinding him but kakashi doesn't stop there he continues spitting the globs until he forms a circular ring around the target in case running became an option it would cause the path around him to be sticky hindering his movements. Now with the clone blinded and safety precaution set around him, kakashi focuses doton chakra once again and spits out a large rock towards the clone therefore crushing him.*poof* the clone disappears kakashi then looks at his senpai with a smirk and says as for your question its simple really i would either send a wave of electricity through the ground nullifying its effects or blow myself into the air with wind or even summon a flying animal these are all ways i could nullify the jutsu,As for how i would use it i love this jutsu i would use first to redirect someone attack stating they lose their footing and therefore spit the jutsu out into the sky while using this as the first step in a offensive comeback like stating if it was a fire jutsu shot out into the sky that i use to create karin that's an example.So what do you think.

Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in making the enemies lose their footing and fall to ground or miss the aim of a given technique.

Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

( Doton: Iwa Dangan ) - Earth Release: Rock Bullet
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user manipulating their chakra will point their palm or fist at the opponent, creating a large rock on it which he then sends at the opponent. Alternatively, the user can "spit" the rock. In this case he will spit a large globule of mud which hardens mid way towards the opponent into a large rock.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi focuses on his senpais words and tries his best to understand them.He then Proceeds,He spots the clones location and then begins to focus doton chakra into the ground beneath him causing a small but effective tremor. That tremor causes the clone to loose it's footing therefore lose its balance and fall down. Kakashi then does as told and by focusing doton chakra in his lounges spits a thick globule of mud out of his mouth at the Clones eyes effectively blinding him but kakashi doesn't stop there he continues spitting the globs until he forms a circular ring around the target in case running became an option it would cause the path around him to be sticky hindering his movements. Now with the clone blinded and safety precaution set around him, kakashi focuses doton chakra once again and spits out a large rock towards the clone therefore crushing him.*poof* the clone disappears kakashi then looks at his senpai with a smirk and says as for your question its simple really i would either send a wave of electricity through the ground nullifying its effects or blow myself into the air with wind or even summon a flying animal these are all ways i could nullify the jutsu,As for how i would use it i love this jutsu i would use first to redirect someone attack stating they lose their footing and therefore spit the jutsu out into the sky while using this as the first step in a offensive comeback like stating if it was a fire jutsu shot out into the sky that i use to create karin that's an example.So what do you think.
That's some nice counter, But I always try to overpower my opponent when they give me the opportunity to. You don't always have to use elemental strength to counter a technique used on you. The more you use different techniques, the more you become creative and can easily take advantage of the battle and gain upper hand. In this case, I will most prolly just channel raw chakra into my feet and continue with a technique. Channeling chakra into your feet will help you to maintain your balance since it is just a C rank earth tremor. If this was anything of a higher ranked tremor, then yes, channeling lightning will help you!. Or, you can quickly create a shadow clone as you are falling to catch you. Both the above two cases will be efficient in battle. How?

> First one will counter the technique without consuming a jutsu slot. meaning, You can easily go offensive on your opponent by simultaneously performing another technique!

> Second one will create a clone. An excellent ally for you!. You can do combos and all such stuffs with the clones. Mostly your opponent will rarely allow you to create clones so you can grab this opportunity to create clone.

Regarding on when you will use this technique, that was very well done! :). Exactly what I wanted you to say! Great job! :)

Now, Just a small test. Minato gathers some large amount of lightning chakra in his arms and send's it to the ground. It travels as a lightning current through the ground towards the opponent.

"Chidori nagashi..."

"Now, Kakashi! I want you to counter this A ranked Lightning technique with a D ranked Earth technique. Think out of the box and creatively. Am sure you can counter it correctly. just try to give your best."

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current

Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short (Mid if channeled through a medium)
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A (+10 if used to boost weapon damage)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electricity from their body. It can be used as an omnidirectional attack or be channeled through weapons, the ground or other conductive mediums. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it has great numbing and paralyzing effects. To channel Nagashi through a medium, the user needs to focus the technique into one of his hands which will then be put in contact with the medium and can only choose to either do a widespread attack throughout his whole body or to channel it into something; he cannot achieve both usages at the same time. Despite not having much destructive or damaging properties, Nagashi can be used to destroy low rank earthen and wooden structures and even negate chakra on the ground to stop high ranked earth and wood techniques. It has also been noted that Lightning Specialists that have mastered Lightning to the highest degree can resist total paralyzation, although they still feel the pain and numbing effects.
Note: Paralyzation lasts 1 turn if sucessful but is ineffective against bios who have a primary Lightning Specialty

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
After listening to his senpai kakashi was a bit shocked with his task thinking to himself " Countering an A-ranked Raiton Tech with a D-ranked Doton tech, not my idea of a good match up, but i think i understand why he wants me too. At this point he has probably realized ive mastered the elemental strengths and weaknesses,he probably wants me to be more versatile with my counter" Kakashi then says ok Minato Senpai and proceeds.He sees the lightning rushing towards him through the ground and quickly stomps his foot on the ground creating 2 earth pillars one behind his senpai that pushes his back forward causing him to fall to the ground and 1 that pushes kakashi off the earth evading the tech. "Kakashi then says im more of an analytically strategist type in battle so this was a bit hard"

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was very well done! ^^. Nice thinking! :)

"Moving on to the next technique, I think this is not a good place to perform this technique. Let's move on to the cave there!"

Minato and kakashi walks to a cave nearby which was rumoured to be Orochimaru's secret hideout. U_U. They start walking inside the cave but Minato signals Kakashi to stop outside and creates a clone. The clone goes inside the cave a seeable distance!.

"Now, Kakashi, for this technique, I would like you to channel your doton chakra into this particular cave in order to make this cave to collapse inside, Trapping my clone as well as inflicting a large damage to it. After you do that, Analyse this technique and provide me one or two advantage and how will you counter this technique!"

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction

Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: N/A (up to 60)
Descripton: The user will do one hand seal and cause nearby earth structures (either natural occurring ones on the field (such as cave ceilings, cliffs, etc), man made (buildings, etc) or jutsu made (up to C-Rank active structures)) to collapse and fall. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock and dislodge any vulnerable or sensitive spots, causing the structure to collapse. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside. The damage depends on the size of the cavern or rock lodging above or nearby the target and not on the amount of chakra used which doesn't need to be high. A large cave with a thick ceiling can easily do the physical damage equivalent to an A-Rank technique but due to the damage not being focused or chakra fueled, its also easily defendable.

Last edited:

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
After kakashi reaches the cave Minato signals him to wait outside the cave,kakashi then sees minato send a clone within the cave,and at that moment kakashi knew exactly what was going on.After hearing his senpai explanation kakashi says i figured as much .Kakashi then proceed to his senpais directions and preforms one hand seal and releases his chakra onto the the cave aiming for the ceiling the chakra attaches itself onto the most vulnerable part of the ceiling which causes the ceiling to begin to crack ,then as the cracks increase the ceiling starts to break apart causing an avalanche of rocks to come down and crush the clone.After successfully preforming the tech Kakashi hears his senpai asking him to analyze the jutsu. Kakashi then does as asked and answers , Well the advantages i can notice from my one time seeing this tech are its input and output by this i mean the user by putting in a small amount of chakra 15 he can have different levels of damage reaching up to 60 this seems like a great jutsu for those who are chakra conservative and like to make the most out of every move.As for the second advantage is it can be used to break apart the opponent jutsu which i see as as a major plus seeing as how it could hinder combos that rely on a certain earth structure or man made earth jutsu, as for the disadvantage its not always that this jutsu can be used there wont always be a structure like a cave or mountain so this jutsu is not an everyday battle tech.

Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
Damage Points: N/A (up to 60)
Descripton: The user will do one hand seal and cause nearby earth structures (either natural occurring ones on the field (such as cave ceilings, cliffs, etc), man made (buildings, etc) or jutsu made (up to C-Rank active structures)) to collapse and fall. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock and dislodge any vulnerable or sensitive spots, causing the structure to collapse. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside. The damage depends on the size of the cavern or rock lodging above or nearby the target and not on the amount of chakra used which doesn't need to be high. A large cave with a thick ceiling can easily do the physical damage equivalent to an A-Rank technique but due to the damage not being focused or chakra fueled, its also easily defendable.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Nicely done kakashi! Remember that any Raiton jutsu that deals a vast area damage or any armour techniques that protects you from C rank and above earth techniques can be used to counter this technique. That being said, Don't make a chidori and start running as you usually do! >_> "

Now for the next technique perform the tiger hand seal and transform the ground underneath the opponent to turn into a river of mud which throws the opponent off balance. Now as the mud is created, Perform another three hand seals and create a dragon like head to emerge from the mud that will shoot mud bullets towards the opponent.

"After performing that, tell me under what circumstance you will use the Flow river technique. Also tell me two ways on how can you effectively use the Earth Dragon bullet in combo with other elemental technique? (Hint : Go through the Jutsu description )"

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River

Damage Points: N/A
Description: After forming the needed hand seal (Tiger), the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and carries them away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet

Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head that fires concentrated mud bullets at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent. The dragon can be created from other mud techniques as along as a mud source is available.

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
After listening to his senpai kakashi thought to himself " Ah the famous jutsu used by the third hokage in his battle with orochimaru" Kakashi then says ok Minato Senpai and proceeds.He performs the tiger hand seal and then stomps on the ground transforms the ground beneath his senpais clone to turn into a river of mud which throws the clone off balance causing it to fall. Kakashi after making the river then does 3 more hand seals using his chakra he manipulates the shape of the mud to create a dragon like head that emerges from the mud he then has the dragon shoot multiple bullets of mud towards the clone *Poof*. "Kakashi then says i would use the river when somones running towards me or as a basis for mud related jutsu ,as for the bullet I would use it like you stated to be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent. "

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River

Description: After forming the needed hand seal (Tiger), the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and carries them away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet

Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head that fires concentrated mud bullets at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent. The dragon can be created from other mud techniques as along as a mud source is available.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for the wait. Was dealing with some stuffs regarding training.

"Nicely done kakashi...The next two techniques you are going to learn are more of defensive techniques."

For the first technique, I nee you to concentrate your Doton chakra and perform the Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake hand seal and then create a large amount of rock pillars to rise from the under ground. Now, Manipulate these rocks and control them to surround my clone and create a bamboo like prison of rock that will hold down your opponent in one place.

"Not really a great technique considering the fact that a simple Raiton technique can easily break the pillars. Try capturing my clone in it."

*Creates a clone*

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique

Type: Defence/supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars to rise from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like prison of rock.

Next technique is more of creating a wall/slab of rock to defend from frontal attacks. Gather your doton chakra and manipulate the ground in front of you to for a slab that tilts upwards up to 90deg creating a wall of earth. This wall of earth can protect you from the opponent's attack depending on the rank ofc. You can further create 2 slabs that will raise and tilt in order to protect you from aerial threats or threats from sides. I wouldn't suggest you to use this in the battle since the earth wall is only C rank in power and it also obstructs your field of vision from the opponent which can easily be used by your opponent to take advantage over you!.

*Creates a clone and makes it throw 5 kunais at you*

"Defend from the kunais thrown by my clone. Kakashi!"

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return

Type: Defence
Range: Short
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user manipulates the ground in front of him to form a slab that tilts upwards, up to 90º, creating a wall of earth that can defend from incoming frontal attacks. In addition, the user can also create 2 slabs that will rise and tilt to the sides in front of him, as if "opening up" the ground. This can be done to create a clear path if anything hazardous is above the ground in that specific area.

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
After listening to his senpai words Kakashi quickly concentrates his Doton chakra and performs a sequence of hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and then creates a large amount of rock pillars to rise from under ground the earth. Kakashi then manipulates these rocks and uses his chakra to control them , surrounding the clone of his senpai in a bamboo like prison of rock that holds him down.After doing so Kakashi hears Minato Senpai words and quickly does the following he strikes the ground with his hands, then manipulates the ground in front of him to form a slab that tilts upwards, up to 90º, creating a wall of earth that can defend from incoming frontal attacks. That easily defends against the kunais thrown at him. kakashi then says"how was that"

Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars to rise from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like prison of rock.

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return

Type: Defence
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user manipulates the ground in front of him to form a slab that tilts upwards, up to 90º, creating a wall of earth that can defend from incoming frontal attacks. In addition, the user can also create 2 slabs that will rise and tilt to the sides in front of him, as if "opening up" the ground. This can be done to create a clear path if anything hazardous is above the ground in that specific area.

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
Kakashi focuses on his senpais words and tries his best to understand them.He then Proceeds,He spots the clones location and then begins to focus doton chakra into the ground beneath him causing a small but effective tremor. That tremor causes the clone to loose it's footing therefore lose its balance and fall down. Kakashi then does as told and by focusing doton chakra in his lounges spits a thick globule of mud out of his mouth at the Clones eyes effectively blinding him but kakashi doesn't stop there he continues spitting the globs until he forms a circular ring around the target in case running became an option it would cause the path around him to be sticky hindering his movements. Now with the clone blinded and safety precaution set around him, kakashi focuses doton chakra once again and performs a sequence of hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and then creates a large amount of rock pillars to rise from under ground the earth. Kakashi then manipulates these rocks and uses his chakra to control them , surrounding the clone of his senpai in a bamboo like prison of rock that holds him down

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them by lifting one of their hands in the air. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent by merging with the ground itself. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. The disadvantage with this technique is that merging with the ground is rather slow and while perfomring the technique, the user is vulnerable to high ranked Earth techniques. The user isn't hidden from doujutsu or sensory ninjas and cannot travel beyond the 3 meter deep mark. Moving around in the ground is slow and the user cannot sense very well what is happening above.​

Pretty good. :)

Now moving on, for the next technique I need you to gather up your Earth chakra and summon a river of mud in front of you by lifting on of your hands in the air. You can use this mud that is created to perform mud related techniques, Add water to increase the speed of the mud flow, crete in below the opponent to make him trip off his balance etc. There are lots of advantage to this technique too. You just have to be creative whilst using this technique.

-----------

Now for the next technique, using the earth chakra you will hinde underground until you are ready to attack your opponent by merging with the ground below you. You can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around you. There is a disadvantage to this technique as merging with the ground is rather slow and you will be vulnerable to Dojutsu as well as sensory ninja's as they will easily be able to pinpoint you. You will be exposed to higher ranked earth technique too. so yeah, you have to be careful on when to use this technique and on whom you are using this technique.

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
Why does Noni love me so much?

Atem focuses his chakra transforming the ground infront of him to a river of mud as he raises his arms. It way too simply imo to go more in depth then that.Atem then focuses chakra once more in order to preform the second technique. This time focusing it all throughout his body. in doing so Atem gains the unique ability to merge with the earth and move throughout it although rather limited in speed being quite slow. It makes for a rather nice combo when aiming for a deceptive attack.

Questions- The first tech says summons, do I really just summon a river of mud out of thin air or do I transform the ground to a mudlike state.

Question- is the merging of the ground fast enough to allow me to avoid a technique coming at me. Or is it slow to the point that the technique would hit me before fully submerged.

Last edited:

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Questions- The first tech says summons, do I really just summon a river of mud out of thin air or do I transform the ground to a mudlike state.

Question- is the merging of the ground fast enough to allow me to avoid a technique coming at me. Or is it slow to the point that the technique would hit me before fully submerged.
I think it creates. And it is best you use that technique without an attack coming to you, it is stealthy, not too fast.

(Doton: Doryukatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15-30
Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and slamming the hands on the ground, the user can, by flowing concentrated chakra into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by raising the earth in two oposite sides in the desired location and then splitting that piece of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

After doing the required hand seals and placing their hands on the ground they concentrate chakra into the dragon veins of the ground and split the ground apart. The user has full control how and where they want the earth to be torn, this is very efficient jutsu to change the terrain in your favor. For example splitting the ground between you and the opponent this can stop a fast opponent from getting in close as well as push them back. A problem with the jutsu is it takes some time to perform as well as execute, this can easily leave you open for attacks. If their is a dramatic terrain change you can use this to manipulate it in your favor. As shown in the anime the trees were filled with Amaterasu flames, Yamato split the earth apart where they flames where so they can bypass them unharmed. Depending on how much chakra you add the larger it will be.

(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack although it can also do some damage or be udes to destroy enemy earth techniques of equal rank and bellow.

A basic deception attack, after doing the hand seal and slamming their hand on the ground. The ground ahead of the user and up to mid-range begins to shake slightly, which will not hurt the balance but its what happens. Chunks of rocks will pop out very quickly. This is meant to shock or decieve the opponent in thinking its an attack where it really does not, so the opponent will react and go on the defensive or change their stance. You can quickly attack right after you slam your hand on the ground making it a nice jutsu for combo. You can also flee the area if needed in the NW.

(Doton: Kengan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique
Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

Okay the user will send doton chakra through his arm encasing it with pure rock. With it the opponent is able to block techniques as well as deliver hard punches. Great for short range battle and simple to use, its purpose is simple as well. It has two hand seals. Your speed on the arm though is slowed down due to the extra weight. Also when you progress through doton you will be able to learn to specific techniques which can increase your weight and have a more destructive punch.