Bm naruto

Minato

Ems Madara

Kakashi

Itachi

Sasuke

2nd mizukage

Yes kakashi is to 10

With his use of kamui alone makes him top 10 and he can even teleport himself so he is undoubtedly up there

Oh and the list is just ten of the most powerful I didn't put them all in any order and he is at least top 12 I will go that far but not any further

Kakashi is a genius and his intellect is comparable to any of the smartest ever

He has 4 chakra natures and can use water techs without a source of water and has leaned well over 1000 jutsu which he can use to counter most jutsu and kakashi is very fast and strong

Reactions: Omega

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The list isn't in order like I said and itachi can't beat any of those guys ahead of him anyway except probably kakashi if that kakashi can just keep his distance out of range of totsuka blade and kamui itachi but I'm not going to go there because that's not what the thread is about but itachi fanboys quit complaining about his spot on the list

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I actually typed the list up pretty fast not really even giving it thought but yea it's pretty good I could argue for a few more people but ill leave it alone

kakashi ms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes kakashi is so strong
he isthe only one who has complete chance to beat jiubi
he can avoid all jiubi's attacks by going to the other dimension
he can beat jiubi by kamui to his neck
kakshi has so many jutuss
kakashi use kamui well now ,he use it at least 10 times with full chakra (read that)

kakashi is top 10 ginjutus,ninjutsu,taijutsu user
kakashi nearly is the smartest ninj(smarter than shikamaru manga fact)
kakashi has chance to beat anyone since his kamui has no counter
kakashi can avoid any jutus as he can go to the other dimension where no attack can affect him
kaksahi has fastest,longest attack
kakashi has one of strongest defenses
current kakashi is top 10

Last edited:

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Llab I'm a kakashi fanboy if I was kakashi fanboy I would have put him number one or top three since he can kamui the Juubi but I didn't because I'm no fan I'm a rational thinker and I realize kakashi is top 10 or 12 and decided to make a thread about it becaus no one acknowledges it for some reason and always excludes him my fav characters are Nagato and minato and hiruzen notice hiruzen is not on the list and I could argue for the 3 rd god of shinobi who is hiruzen and look how Nagato isn't number one and he was called invincible and unbeatable by toad sages and Obito and yet he is number 2 so kakashi is far down my list of fav characters