Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasori and ohnoki and the rest of the akatsuki would lose to itachi they have no counter to kamui and kakashi can go to the other dimension to escape their attacks and to the guy who says itachi already beat oro and kakashi

Oro and itachi wasn't actually a fight and itachi already knew oro would do something so he was prepared with that genjutsu and to oro's defense or realized it was a genjutsu and was about to break out of it so itachi cut his hand off and oro can beat itachi clearly now and kakashi lost to itachi before ms itachi can't touch kakashi now

And like I said oro was arrogant in his approach to itachi and itachi was already prepared its not like he went head on vs oro he would have lost if itachi thinks he would tie with jiraiya then oro would clearly beat itachi because oro is greater than jiraiya but again this thread isn't for that debate

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
U guys keep bringing up itachi beating kakashi before kakashi had ms kakashi now would whoop itachi ass

And u all knw it the fact that u keep saying itachi beat him let's me knw kakashi is better because your proof is part 1 and kakashi has grown a considerable amount in skill since his fight with itachi and kamui alone is enough to beat the traitor uchiha and I wish edo itachi would have went to fight Madara instead of Kabuto so Madara could kick his ass for eradicating the clan

6thpathsage

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wtf llab that scan is old kakashi didn't even have ms and kamui which would have easily beat kakuzu....next
Sasori and ohnoki and the rest of the akatsuki would lose to itachi they have no counter to kamui and kakashi can go to the other dimension to escape their attacks and to the guy who says itachi already beat oro and kakashi
After 3 uses of his "game changing" MS (without kyuubi chakra):

You must be registered for see images

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Llab at that old scan man that wasn't ms dumbass damn fool and kakashi has increase the time he can use the sharingan since that old as scan lol it's funny how I picked the old scan of not ms kakashi but old scan of sharingan kakashi knowing kakashi if far stronger than he was in that's scan

Llab I wish u could see me laughing u guys have no shame lmao ahahahah

slaton02

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sorry but NO! Kakashi copied over 1000 not learned(there's a difference) I never seen Kakashi use suiton without a water source(he used the river) and Kakashi has kyuubi chakra and been getting healed that is why his Kamui skill went up. He not top 10,15, and probably not even 20 let not overrate him and underrated others.

Hashirama,Obito,Kabuto,Orochimaru,3rdraikage,Naruto,Sasuke,Itachi,Nagato,Madara,Bee,Kisame,Kakuzu,Sasori,A,Tobirama,Minato,Hiruzen, Guy,Jiraiya,Mu,Oonoki,trollkage are all capable of defeating Kakashi.

If i'm taking a spelling test and don't know how to spell a word and I look over and copy what someone else written down and it's write then a week later I have to spell that word I wouldn't know it because I never LEARNED it. The 1000 jutsu don't matter anyway cause we never saw them but I was just trying to make a point right or wrong doesn't matter. Not a Kakashi hater just don't like to see people get overrated.

Last edited:

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kashiwa isn't top 10 , 15. Or 20 u can't name 20 shinobi that can beat him now that u have actually seen in battle and llab let me stop laughing hold on I have to get it all out

Kakashi used kamui 4 times before being exhausted and before naruto's chakra cloak 4 times is to many for any shinobi to handle on one and dnt forget kakashi had just fought the jinchuriki just befrie this so he might even could have used it more times but anyway he used it4 time pre kyuubi chakra so that's four time he can use it against anyone in the top 10-20 which makes him top 10 u guys like to leave out the truth sure he's using the kyuubi chakra now but say how he used kamui 4 time without the kyuubi chakra I'm still laughing like a.... At u

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
And lol kashi copied over 1000 and not learned there's a difference llab

Kakashi has used a lot of his copied jutsu in battle even gaining praise from some shinobi who kakashi copied jutsu are from and there is no difference when u copy a sheet of paper it has the same thing on it the same goes for the jutsu kakashi has used those same jutsu with equal or greater effect than those he copied the jutsu from there is no difference what I sense right there is hating because u knw there is no difference llab at u and that other dude with the old scan ahahahaha

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Okay now a new scan cool llab still at u because u fell to mention how many times kakashi can use it without kyuubi chakra which is 4 and all that says is it make shis kamui stronger by giving him the power to move big targets well all he needs to do is kamui people and he can do that so that's irrelevant like I said u guys like to pick out what truth u want instead of the whole truth which is missingg from your argument which is kakashi can use kamui 4 time without kyuubi chakra

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
U guys see how 6pathsage left after he put that scan up because he knows he left out the entire truth, and the thread isn't about kakashi with kyuubi chakra so why are u mentioning that....the thread is about kakashi s power and with his power alone he can use kamui 4 times I'm still laughing like a...