arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good point, im a fan of tsunade hints the reason i have to defend herxd but your opinion is yours and ill respect that;) and the killing part was a joke, she beat him to a pulp back when he was spying on her lol he stated there was only 2 times when he was close to death, one being tsunade beating him half to death and by naruto when he was training him.

and taijustu's i meant her charkra enhanced strength, and her Fuinjutsu is her yin release.
fuinjutsu is when you sealing abilities i just never saw her having anything like that. tell me if she does. oh in my post i meant to say i am not a fanboy but i still do think he is a pretty good character, and anyways i also thought of something that was interesting in the second great war she was known as someone who was able to deactivate chiyo's poisons, so i am thinking with her being the best med nin and all might be useful in battle if she had some form of drug that could like spread by air and paralyze him in someway or form just a theory, but tsunade is also one of my fav characters and want to see more from her becos she is underestimated.

Last edited:

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fuinjutsu is when you sealing abilities i just never saw her having anything like that. tell me if she does. oh in my post i meant to say i am not a fanboy but i still do think he is a pretty good character, and anyways i also thought of something that was interesting in the second great war she was known as someone who was able to deactivate chiyo's poisons, so i am thinking with her being the best med nin and all might be useful in battle if she had some form of poison that could like spread by air and paralyze him in someway or form just a theory but tsunade is also one of my fav characters and want to see more from her becos she is underestimated.
indeed it relates to sealing, but it also relates to any sealing jutsu, releasing a seal for example.

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok has she shown anything other than her seal release in the manga cos i don't remember.
thats a good question, i have no idea, ill go back and have another look, your a good person to have a conversation with IMO, other discussions ive had with other members always turn in to*NO YOUR WRONG IM RIGHT SO STFU* lol

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats a good question, i have no idea, ill go back and have another look, your a good person to have a conversation with IMO, other discussions ive had with other members always turn in to*NO YOUR WRONG IM RIGHT SO STFU* lol
thanks i am open to to both sides i try hard not to be one sided cos i hav seen way too many fanboys and ppl who just don't admit stuff when they are not right on nb. And honestly they are way too annoying to debate or discuss with.

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BS that Guy beats A. You vastly overrate Guy when we haven't seen his speed and strength. A is just as fast as Naruto and I know the gates isn't as good as Rikudo mode. Plus naturally A is faster and much stronger than Guy.

There is almost no way Guy beats A. You are a fanboy.
im fanboy of madara, everyone knows that....guy was fckin strong in 7 gates and it was said that if someone opens 8 gates, he will b stronger than kage, but will die