arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All we know about the eighth gate is that it gives you hella power but at the cost of the worst heart burn you've ever experienced in you're life. You're going to need some heavy duty Tums after that.
i thought the manga mentions that he dies but eight gates is an unknown power it might be change the tides of the battle but we don't kno becos we haven't seen it.

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thought the manga mentions that he dies but eight gates is an unknown power it might be change the tides of the battle but we don't kno becos we haven't seen it.
i also thought the user dies after opening the final 8 gates, but i dont know if thats true, im guessing so as every super awesome jutsu has a weakness IMO lol

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It does say you die. It's a suicide technique basically, opening all eight gates. I feel that the Eighth gate may give him enough to defeat A but it's a murder suicide then. A is too powerful a shinobi to deal with without the gates. Also Gai isn't going to last terribly long iwth the eight gates activated. A few minutes tops and he's done. At that point it's Tsunade vs Kakashi. No way is he going to take out A fast enough where he can go for Tsunade. Even so Tsunade isn't going down just like that, Idc how much power the eighth gate generates.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It does say you die. It's a suicide technique basically, opening all eight gates. I feel that the Eighth gate may give him enough to defeat A but it's a murder suicide then. A is too powerful a shinobi to deal with without the gates. Also Gai isn't going to last terribly long iwth the eight gates activated. A few minutes tops and he's done. At that point it's Tsunade vs Kakashi. No way is he going to take out A fast enough where he can go for Tsunade. Even so Tsunade isn't going down just like that, Idc how much power the eighth gate generates.
maybe we don't kno about gai's 8th gate powers however i can see kakashi beating tsunade cos kakshi knos taijutsu well and can conserve chakra long enough until tsunade's immortality goes away. i can see kakashi winning against her.

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe we don't kno about gai's 8th gate powers however i can see kakashi beating tsunade cos kakshi knos taijutsu well and can conserve chakra long enough until tsunade's immortality goes away. i can see kakashi winning against her.
i must disagree, being the hokage has its perks, and im thinking she will know every trick he can produce lol

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i must disagree, being the hokage has its perks, and im thinking she will know every trick he can produce lol
well you maybe right cos we don't kno everything about tsunade but from what we have seen in terms of abilities, intelligence and speed, kakshi is better so i think that most likely kakashi would win unless tsunade has somehing up her sleeve.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't try to compare Tsunade's taijutsu with Kakashi's. She's more skilled in taijutsu (IMO) and the experience she has over him in such techniques gives her the upper hand. She doesn't have just brute strength she has actual foundation and technique, her strength is a well added bonus. Tsunade isn't activating her seal on the first try, that shortens her life, it's only on a need to basis to use. Yes she'll probably use it but not from the get go. No way is Kakashi going to conserve chakra with Tsunade (you saw how long it took before he stated he was starting feel depleated when fighting pain? not very long. I'm not putting Tsunade on the plain with Pain [ha I made a rhyme:D] but I'm saying he's not going to conserve chakra fighting her, he can't afford it the sharingan standard takes a lot out of him). Now beating Tsunade is possible for Kakashi, I'm just saying it's more possible for Tsunade to beat Kakashi. Tsunade was pick number two for Hokage, meaning her prowess is much more then what we've seen (assumed). Because we've seen Kakashi more in battle and Tsunade more at the desk then out in the feild people tend to underestimate her. We have limited knowledge on her yes, but we know her abilities are up to snuff to deal with Kakashi and I see it as a heavier possiblity for her to defeat Kakashi then it is for Kakashi to defeat her (Kakashi knows 1000 jutsu but no way does he have the chakra to use all of them) That's just my opinion.

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't try to compare Tsunade's taijutsu with Kakashi's. She's more skilled in taijutsu (IMO) and the experience she has over him in such techniques gives her the upper hand. She doesn't have just brute strength she has actual foundation and technique, her strength is a well added bonus. Tsunade isn't activating her seal on the first try, that shortens her life, it's only on a need to basis to use. Yes she'll probably use it but not from the get go. No way is Kakashi going to conserve chakra with Tsunade (you saw how long it took before he stated he was starting feel depleated when fighting pain? not very long. I'm not putting Tsunade on the plain with Pain [ha I made a rhyme:D] but I'm saying he's not going to conserve chakra fighting her, he can't afford it the sharingan standard takes a lot out of him). Now beating Tsunade is possible for Kakashi, I'm just saying it's more possible for Tsunade to beat Kakashi. Tsunade was pick number two for Hokage, meaning her prowess is much more then what we've seen (assumed). Because we've seen Kakashi more in battle and Tsunade more at the desk then out in the feild people tend to underestimate her. We have limited knowledge on her yes, but we know her abilities are up to snuff to deal with Kakashi and I see it as a heavier possiblity for her to defeat Kakashi then it is for Kakashi to defeat her (Kakashi knows 1000 jutsu but no way does he have the chakra to use all of them) That's just my opinion.
you know what, what ever you say i agree lol you make points like no other xD...on another note, his fight with naruto and sakura made him look a little weak lol

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know what, what ever you say i agree lol you make points like no other xD...on another note, his fight with naruto and sakura made him look a little weak lol
I wouldn't say weak, you could tell he was holding back slightly. By the time they cornered him he still had a lot of fight in him but what I like about how they went about winning is that it was serious and at the same time it was a joke. If it were really that easy for Kakashi to be defeated Kakuzu or anybody else he fought could've just read Jiraiya's series and spoiled it for him like they were about to do (Naruto's bluff had me rollin, Kakashi flaked for nothing, well that's deception for you). Kakashi accomodated for them, I mean in the beggining Sakura and Naruto were not up to snuff, individually or together to deal with Kakashi if he fought full on with his skills and strategy (he just imitated how he fought them last time, using the three shinobi battle tactics in that order, taijutsu, genjutsu, and ninjutsu, not a big strategy like he did when fighting the seven swordsmen or finding out Nagato's abilities by using a clone and then coming up with a heavy killing stretegy [which failed])

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't say weak, you could tell he was holding back slightly. By the time they cornered him he still had a lot of fight in him but what I like about how they went about winning is that it was serious and at the same time it was a joke. If it were really that easy for Kakashi to be defeated Kakuzu or anybody else he fought could've just read Jiraiya's series and spoiled it for him like they were about to do (Naruto's bluff had me rollin, Kakashi flaked for nothing, well that's deception for you). Kakashi accomodated for them, I mean in the beggining Sakura and Naruto were not up to snuff, individually or together to deal with Kakashi if he fought full on with his skills and strategy (he just imitated how he fought them last time, using the three shinobi battle tactics in that order, taijutsu, genjutsu, and ninjutsu, not a big strategy like he did when fighting the seven swordsmen or finding out Nagato's abilities by using a clone and then coming up with a heavy killing stretegy [which failed])
lol very true, watching it again now i found it kinda hilarious, a thousand years of death xD

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol very true, watching it again now i found it kinda hilarious, a thousand years of death xD
That jutsu could be hella useful (so long as you're not going up the person's ass with your fingers) I'd use a blade for it like Naruto did though...save my fingers from the other person's shyt lol.

I'd discard the weapon after to.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude i get where you are coming from but kakashi is faster than tsunade, has genjustu, and is better at ninjutsu, dude he can dodge her attacks fairly easily, she is not fast and kakshi has a sharingan to help him predict her moves, dude his stamina is not as low as ppl say it is he can now use chidori 5-6 times not like in part 1 where he had only enough to do 2-3. Yes he got tired after pain but dude he is the strongest of all pains and had shinra tensei and stuff, it was a hard fight. His stamina is not that low and is faster than tsunade and she can't land a hit on him easily especially sharingan,and u kno he can defend himself to a certain extent with taijutsu cos he copied it from gai, but he does not need it cos all he has to do is dodge her, her jutsu doesn't last that long and he can easily defeat her after the effects start showing and you are forgetting that he also has genjutsu which can also slow her down. Dude don't downplay him in terms just becos of stamina, he can last fights, but you are right tsunade might have other things but we don't kno about it but as far as we have seen from her it seems like kakashi would more likely the winner.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That jutsu could be hella useful (so long as you're not going up the person's ass with your fingers) I'd use a blade for it like Naruto did though...save my fingers from the other person's shyt lol.

I'd discard the weapon after to.
using a weapon man that is just too harsh man.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
arv your points make no sense, just saying
what about it does not make sense to you, just becos i hav a different opinion than you does not mean i am wrong tell me how tsunade can land a hit on kakashi if he is faster than her from what we have seen from her, you also have to consider he has genjutsu, and is a copy ninja with many techs which can help him in many situations in battle, and don't forget sharingan also makes him easily see her movements. So he has a really good chance at beating her that is all i am saying and you cann argue if you want and i never said tsunade can't win becos she might hav something up her sleeve(she is a kage afterall), i pointed things out in which he has advantages against her, idk why you think it makes no sense.

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what about it does not make sense to you, just becos i hav a different opinion than you does not mean i am wrong tell me how tsunade can land a hit on kakashi if he is faster than her from what we have seen from her, you also have to consider he has genjutsu, and is a copy ninja with many techs which can help him in many situations in battle, and don't forget sharingan also makes him easily see her movements. So he has a really good chance at beating her that is all i am saying and you cann argue if you want and i never said tsunade can't win becos she might hav something up her sleeve(she is a kage afterall), i pointed things out in which he has advantages against her, idk why you think it makes no sense.
again, hokage has its perks, she would of required all statistics on him, if not then ill explain why i still think she would win,

genjutsu wont work on her, she is well know to dismiss any unless he posses tsukuyomi which we all no he dont,

you forget that her speed is 7/10 thats not slow. and if you argue his ninjustu abilities over her taijutsu ability, you must be crazy!

his copy cat ability is irrelevant as tsunade jutsu's are taijutsu and Fūinjutsu based.

might i add she almost killed j-manxd

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
again, hokage has its perks, she would of required all statistics on him, if not then ill explain why i still think she would win,

genjutsu wont work on her, she is well know to dismiss any unless he posses tsukuyomi which we all no he dont,

you forget that her speed is 7/10 thats not slow. and if you argue his ninjustu abilities over her taijutsu ability, you must be crazy!

his copy cat ability is irrelevant as tsunade jutsu's are taijutsu and Fūinjutsu based.

might i add she almost killed j-manxd
i admit that it has its perks i even said she had a chance to win being that she is a kage and probably did not show all of her skills, but the simple fact is that kakashi is faster than her gives him the opportunity to dodge any of her ko punches plus he has the sharingan that can predict her movements which is an added bonus, ok i admit that his genjutsu probably won't work on tsunade considering all her exp and being a kage, why can't his copy ninja skills work against tsunade just becos she has taijutsu, well he can copy it becos it is not a kkg and he has copied gai's abilities b4, so why not tsunade's taijutsu and when has she performed any fuinjutsu i don't recall. All i am saying is that her immortality jutsu can be countered long enough by kakashi in which afterwards he can win. But i am saying that kakashi wins becos i am not a fanboy but just that tsunade's skills so far shown are not as impressive as his but i also think that she has other things up her sleeve but she just hasn't got enough attention being hokage and all, but we can't predict on stuff she has never shown so i think based on what we have seen so far kakshi wins you can bring other points if you want cos i might have forgotten something that might be a deciding factor in the fight between tsunade and kakashi. And when did she almost kill jiraya is it when she drugged him, but if you are talking about that he was not really serious.

Last edited:

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i admit that it has its perks i even said she had a chance to win being that she is a kage and probably did not show all of her skills, but the simple fact is that kakashi is faster than her gives him the opportunity to dodge any of her ko punches plus he has the sharingan that can predict her movements which is an added bonus, ok i admit that his genjutsu probably won't work on tsunade considering all her exp and being a kage, why can't his copy ninja skills work against tsunade just becos she has taijutsu, well he can copy it becos it is not a kkg and he has copied gai's abilities b4, so why not tsunade's taijutsu and when has she performed any fuinjutsu i don't recall. All i am saying is that her immortality jutsu can be countered long enough by kakashi in which afterwards he can win. But i am saying that kakashi wins becos i am a fanboy but just that tsunade's skills so far shown are not as impressive as his but i also think that she has other things up her sleeve but she just hasn't got enough attention being hokage and all, but we can't predict on stuff she has never shown so i think based on what we have seen so far kakshi wins you can bring other points if you want cos i might have forgotten something that might be a deciding factor in the fight between tsunade and kakashi. And when did she almost kill jiraya is it when she drugged him, but if you are talking about that he was not really serious.
good point, im a fan of tsunade hints the reason i have to defend herxd but your opinion is yours and ill respect that;) and the killing part was a joke, she beat him to a pulp back when he was spying on her lol he stated there was only 2 times when he was close to death, one being tsunade beating him half to death and by naruto when he was training him.

and taijustu's i meant her charkra enhanced strength, and her Fuinjutsu is her yin release.