RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
(Aratana Hajimari) – New Beginnings (First Use)
Type: Artifact
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: With the arrival of the God Child, the people pray for a blessed and auspicious future. They look forward with open eyes and a clear heart, hopeful for peace one day. It is a small broach with a blue diamond housed within the center of a gold inlaid metallic surface, no more than a few inches wide. Its origins are mysterious, appearing in the hands of those who fought bravely against a foe of primordial origins and only after a new star has been born. Those that hold it are imbued with a great sense of honor and duty, feeling hope for a better tomorrow. The artifact can be used three times in total. When used the user’s chakra reserves will be replenished by 25% and they gain increased travel speed in the Ninja World for five turns, reducing travel time by 25 minutes. While it is active their passive health regeneration in the Ninja World will be increased by 15 health per day, up to a maximum of 60 regenerated health. Note that this healing can only be used outside of combat and is done passively alongside the basic Ninja World Health regeneration. Once it has been used three times the artifact will go dark, becoming useless. Though it might be prudent to hold onto it, even after its purpose has been fulfilled as it might hold other mysteries. This does not count as a battle-based Artifact.
While traveling from the islands, a medallion would spawn on his neck, in shock Ikiru would wonder how such an item had befallen him. Furthermore, he knew what it was capable of, having meet the God-Child he was blessed with an artifact with quite the ability to ease his worries and even supplement his chakra to grow/ recover faster. Strangely it had others effect embedded within it that he couldn't understand in thought. On his smoke creation as a few of the crew members chatted away, they'd notice he was now holding an item that they hadn't seen him with.

Looking to them he would simply place the necklace back on his neck. He would strongly feel a surge of new will, as his smoke creation moved a bit faster. The artifact was allowing him to passively channel more chakra without him feeling exhausted doing so, which led to him traveling at a much faster rate than normal.

[Mission Complete]

"Get ready, you'll all address the person I meet with the utmost respect, understood?" (Ikiru)

"! ~ Y-Yes Boss! ~ !" (Crew)

Looking down, as he lowered the smoke creature, there destination was approaching much faster than usually which led him to be astonishing to the crew, for days it would've taken to arrive to certain places. It look hours or minutes at times to reach those locations on Ikiru's smoke creatures. Which led them to understand how fast he was no a daily occasion from time to time.

LLM

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [x]

Soon as they had arrived, they would leave and heading north towards the Kaizoku sea. From there their journey would take them.. somewhere!?
coming from: Here

Mission Start:
-Fight Someone with Multiple KG's/AE's and survive.
A portal opens over the ocean as Hei exits. Landing on the ocean below Hei will turn, facing Alucard with a serious look on his face. Hei would stretch a bit before taking a battle stance.

"I know this my come as a bit of a surprise but, since we're allies now I need to test your skill. I know your powerful, but how well can you use that power?"

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
coming from: Here

Mission Start:
-Fight Someone with Multiple KG's/AE's and survive.
A portal opens over the ocean as Hei exits. Landing on the ocean below Hei will turn, facing Alucard with a serious look on his face. Hei would stretch a bit before taking a battle stance.

"I know this my come as a bit of a surprise but, since we're allies now I need to test your skill. I know your powerful, but how well can you use that power?"

Storyboard element(s) chosen:
  • Fight a demi-god (custom - 5)
Alucard and Mega Blaziken had just reached the vast sea, prepared to land in the Tobusekai when Hei appeared from his Space time rift. Alucard looked at him with eager eyes and wasn't that surprised that he would be challenged as a test of power. Afterall, he could use some time to reflect on the techniques his Yang monk just had taught him too.

Hei, thought you'd never ask. Let's have a spar.

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from here

As the group neared their destination, Madara could also sense they were getting closer to one of the cores. He hesitated as they traveled, turning towards the core instead of the child's location since they were nearer.

"Quick detour," he muttered, before continuing on the Wyvern.

LLM.