Trait Points
0⚔️
Jack will lose to ashura douji
Queen will lose to raidkit sanji and inuarashi
King will lose to nekomuarashi and kinemon

Orochi will lose to zoro

Kaido will lose vs kid luffy and law..

Simple as that..

But if luffy face BB its different story because all samurai and mink will not join luffy..

What do you think brah?

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jack will lose to ashura douji
Queen will lose to raidkit sanji and inuarashi
King will lose to nekomuarashi and kinemon

Orochi will lose to zoro

Kaido will lose vs kid luffy and law..

Simple as that..

But if luffy face BB its different story because all samurai and mink will not join luffy..

What do you think brah?
So many possible match up available tbh. I think Oda might pull a fast one on us and do a big surprise. None of us will predict this

Whats kid luffy?
He meant Kid, Luffy and Law lol

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Kaido ate Luffy’s punches got sober then blitz and rocked him to sleep. Future sight, G4 defenses and all. Boro Breath knocked a mountain clean. On the SH side Kidd/Law, Neko/Inu, Zoro/Sanji, Ashura/2nd Samurai are the obvious KEY pieces. How many are even comparable to Boundman? Cause that did NOTHING to him. Remove Luffy and Kaido is snapping spines. Kinnemon wasn’t even superior to Mingo Seats. Neko and Inu couldn’t even HARM Jack. The same one King has clowned. Oh yeah let’s hope Kaido doesn’t have Commanders between Calamities and Pleasures/Gifters or non Nova headliners. Kaido could take on this alliance on some King Kong ain’t got shit on me.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaido ate Luffy’s punches got sober then blitz and rocked him to sleep. Future sight, G4 defenses and all. Boro Breath knocked a mountain clean. On the SH side Kidd/Law, Neko/Inu, Zoro/Sanji, Ashura/2nd Samurai are the obvious KEY pieces. How many are even comparable to Boundman? Cause that did NOTHING to him. Remove Luffy and Kaido is snapping spines. Kinnemon wasn’t even superior to Mingo Seats. Neko and Inu couldn’t even HARM Jack. The same one King has clowned. Oh yeah let’s hope Kaido doesn’t have Commanders between Calamities and Pleasures/Gifters or non Nova headliners. Kaido could take on this alliance on some King Kong ain’t got shit on me.
Agree however I want to say that the jack couldn't harm the dukes either tilk using poison

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agree however I want to say that the jack couldn't harm the dukes either tilk using poison
As of now we are under the assumption that a base Jack stalemated base Dukes without any breaks for like 5 days? In a fair vs 1 vs 1, Base Jack is superior to Base Dukes. (Then naturally his hybrid form should be above their sulong forms)

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As of now we are under the assumption that a base Jack stalemated base Dukes without any breaks for like 5 days? In a fair vs 1 vs 1, Base Jack is superior to Base Dukes. (Then naturally his hybrid form should be above their sulong forms)
Didn't his crew say that was his strongest form when he went human though? What you're calling "base Jack" is Human Jack and I'm pretty sure his crew said that was his strongest form.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't his crew say that was his strongest form when he went human though? What you're calling "base Jack" is Human Jack and I'm pretty sure his crew said that was his strongest form.
Thats impossible. Then Jack shouldn't have eaten the DF if he is not going to specialize in it.
Also to be fair back then we all thought Jack was Kaido's strongest so...

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats impossible. Then Jack shouldn't have eaten the DF if he is not going to specialize in it.
Also to be fair back then we all thought Jack was Kaido's strongest so...
Not we all lol. Idk I'm pretty sure that's what they said though. Maybe he just can't utilize his animal forms well so his human is his best?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy usually beats his final boss villains on his own, so seeing Kid and Law intervene would be a let done. I do realize that Kaido have 3 supernovas working for him so we’re gonna have Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Law, Killer, X Drake, Hawkins, and Apoo. That’s 8/11 supernovas that will potentially be involved.

I do t think these guys will be that easy to beat, it’s already notable that their 3rd underling has a billion bounty threat threshold on kaido’s side. I think they’re gonna need luffy.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy usually beats his final boss villains on his own, so seeing Kid and Law intervene would be a let done. I do realize that Kaido have 3 supernovas working for him so we’re gonna have Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Law, Killer, X Drake, Hawkins, and Apoo. That’s 8/11 supernovas that will potentially be involved.

I do t think these guys will be that easy to beat, it’s already notable that their 3rd underling has a billion bounty threat threshold on kaido’s side. I think they’re gonna need luffy.
Personally I believe cracker >>>> jack

And I believe big mom's commanders are the strongest. I think kaidos crew has higher bounty due to actions.

I can just see katakuri destroying jack and queen by himself lol

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And I believe big mom's commanders are the strongest. I think kaidos crew has higher bounty due to actions.

I can see Katakuri beating Jack too, especially after how Ashura blitzed him like that. I think Dogtooth would be on the same level as King to be honest with you. I see Jack and Cracker on the same level though.

Why do you think Jack is weaker than Cracker?

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You'll definitely change your opinion if Jack can use fishman karate. And you'll definelty change your opinion once you see Jack's hybrid form.

IMO King>Queen>Katakuri>Jack>Smoothie>Cracker

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You'll definitely change your opinion if Jack can use fishman karate. And you'll definelty change your opinion once you see Jack's hybrid form.

IMO King>Queen>Katakuri>Jack>Smoothie>Cracker
Nah, I don't see any commander even hitting katakuri.

And I see cracker > jack because jack can't produce the same power as g4 meaning he's not gonna break even one biscuit