[Discussion] Kaguya's Byakugan

Trance

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her original eyes were the Byakugan which makes me to further to believe that when she ate the fruit her eyes were able to read chakra since those were her own.

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugans make you see that this fruit is very powerfull.

She saw a lot of chakra in an inanimated fruit , she ate it , became crazy and got cursed.

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ah, i see what happened...i would like to point out that we don't know if that first picture is of Kaguya pre or post fruit consumption.

I think it is after she ate the fruit, remember the one telling us about her is Hagoromo. So he is most likely showing how he remembers her to look, since he was born...after she ate the fruit...Kaguya could have been transformed after eating the god fruit and may have originally been a normal looking woman...also that tomoe pattern on her clothes is suspicious and tomoes are usually associated with Juubi and sharingan.

As for the slit on her forehead, it may still be the Sharinnegan thing...maybe it closes once the one possessing it distances them-self from the moon.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Madara first talks about Her the Picture just shows Her like an ordinary Woman but after She eats the Fruit She is shown different in the pictures as Madara explains about Her.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is confirmed that she had Byakugan like eyes even before eating Godtree's fruit.
I guess, the features of the Byakugan were revealed after she had eaten the fruit. After all, without chakra activation through the eyes, the present Byakugan also doesn't work.
So, I think, after eating the fruit, Kaguya was able to discover her natural eyes' features about 360° seeing and also discovered about seeing the chakra pathways of others.

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...i would like to point out that we don't know if that first picture is of Kaguya pre or post fruit consumption.

I think it is after she ate the fruit, remember the one telling us about her is Hagoromo. So he is most likely showing how he remembers her to look, since he was born...after she ate the fruit...Kaguya could have been transformed after eating the god fruit and may have originally been a normal looking woman

HouKage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not like Hinata has the Byakugan on all the time. . . ..
So . . maybe there were times she seemed normal
once she ate the fruit . .. she could keep it on all the time
before the fruit it was too draining?

Possible?