• 1. Immobilize your target
  • 2. Great if you have a Jutsu that requires hand seals
  • 3. Effective for short mid range combat
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. It's rather obvious
  • 2. Needs the right terrain to be possible
  • 3. It could be over powered easily
How you would use it in battle:
I mold my Charka throughout my body. As my opponent enter mid range I focus in on him. This allows me to enter my Charka after releasing it into his brain. This causes him to see me disappear as vines start to grow out of ground and immobilize him. Than he sees pod on the ground forming to reveal me throwing needle like objects into him face and throat regions. I than mold my Charka into the palm of my hand. I than change its nature to lightening. I than release my Charka causing it to forming lightening around my hand. I than swing my hand at my opponent releasing lightning senbon at him.

How you would counter it:
I notice my opponent disappearance and the vines appear. I mold my Charka into my feet and change its nature to lightning. Once I release my Charka chidori forms along the ground forming a sphere around me.

How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):
I mold my Charka throughout my body. As my opponent enter mid range I focus in on him. This allows me to enter my Charka after releasing it into his brain. This causes him to see me disappear as vines start to grow out of ground and immobilize him. Than he sees pod on the ground forming to reveal me throwing needle like objects into him face and throat regions.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

(Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

With this one all you need to do is look at your target or clap your hands, either one. Once you do one of those two, your target will be placed in the gen, he will see snakes appear from the ground, and with your command the snakes start to crush and hold back the target from attacking you, and crushing them also. The target will take metal damage. This is one of the more used techniques, since it is handy and less obvious.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One/three advantages:
  • 1. Two different activations
  • 2. Its vary versatile in combat if used correctly
  • 3. Unlike most genjutsu this one deals damage to the opponent
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. Its fairly obvious
  • 2. It won't affect the opponent if he is long range
  • 3. The opponent can overpower it with an A rank genjutsu
I mold my charka throughout my body. I than proceed to lock my opponent in my sight. I than proceed to release my charka into my opponent brain causing him to see snakes appear and start constricting him. This causes mental damage to my opponent because he thinks the snakes are crushing him. As my genjutsu is released I mold my charka into my mouth. I than change its nature to raiton. Once I have enough charka I release it from my mouth causing a spear of lightning to appear and hit my opponent.

I notice that my opponent clapped his hands and snakes started to appear. I mold my charka throughout my body. I than change its nature first to wind than lightning. I release my charka first to create a dragons head and than I release the lightning charka to coat the wind in raiton and send it at my opponent and release myself from the genjutsu

I mold my charka throughout my body. I than proceed to lock my opponent in my sight. I than proceed to release my charka into my opponent brain causing him to see snakes appear and start constricting him. This causes mental damage to my opponent because he thinks the snakes are crushing him.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome, mate!

Last B-rank till A-ranks!

(Genjutsu: Hanaoka) - Illusion Technique: Flower Hill
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user summons up illusionary purple flowers from the ground in front of them, damaging enemies with a chance to paralyze them.
Note: Paralysis lasts one turn.

This technique leaves people a bit unsure, I think you perform a single hand seal which then places the person in the genjutsu, they will see some purple flowers grow from the ground in front of them, somehow damaging them, with a chance of paralysing them. If they do get paralysed it last for one turn.
Range is meh, seems obvious unless you're in a forest or whatnot.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One/three advantages:
  • 1. It could paralysis the opponent
  • 2. Great if you need to prevent a jutsu from happening
  • 3. great in two vs one battles
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. Weak range
  • 2.Confusion on whether or not this jutsu requires hand seals
  • 3. How does this jutsu paralysis you
I mold my charka throughout my body as my opponent enter short range. I focus in on my opponent. (unsure if the jutsu require a hand seal or not in case it does) I make one hand seal and than release my charka into my opponent brain. This causes him to see me summon up a purple flower from the ground and paralyzing him. I focus my charka into the palm of my hand. I than change its element to raiton. I than release my charka causing a chidori to form around my hand and than swing my hand causing senbon to fly out and hit my opponent.

I notice my opponent preform one hand seal (again unsure if the jutsu requires a hand seal or not). As this happens I focus charka into the palm of my hand. I than change my charka nature to raiton as my opponent summons up a purple flower causing me to assume that its a genjutsu. I than release my charka causing lightning to engulf my hand and than senbon to appear when I swing my hand at my opponent.

I mold my charka throughout my body as my opponent enter short range. I focus in on my opponent. (unsure if the jutsu require a hand seal or not in case it does) I make one hand seal and than release my charka into my opponent brain. This causes him to see me summon up a purple flower from the ground and paralyzing him.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moving onto A-ranks now!

(Magen: Chō Shinka) - Demonic Illusion: Butterfly Evolution
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user makes one handseal, placing the opponent in a genjutsu. The user then tosses a large number of explosive tags at the opponent. To the opponent, it looks as if they are countless butterflies. The opponent then believes they are sinking into the ground, in reality making them immobilized; this allows the user to place one final exploding tag on their forehead before detonating all the tags simultaneously.

This one is nice. Perform the one seal, then with that seal placing my clone in your genjutsu, you will throw a good amount of explosive tags at my clone, he will see in the illusion an undefined amount of butterflies flying towards him, my clone will think the butterflies are sinking into the ground [wot] but outside the genjutsu, he is getting stunned, this allows you to walk up to him and place a single exploding tag on his forward. Once you have done that walk away from him, and then detonate them all at once.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One/three advantages:
  • 1. Allows you to prevent your opponent from doing a multiple hand seal jutsu
  • 2. It allows you to do a combination of jutsu after this one
  • 3. Fairly easy to preform
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. Fairly obvious to detect the fact that its a genjutsu
  • 2. The opponent could counter with a jutsu that doesn't require hand seals to stop the genjutsu
  • 3. Your opponent might create spikes to surround him
I focus my charka throughout my body. As my opponent enters mid range I perform one hand seal. I than focus on my target. I proceed to release my charka into his brain. This causes him to see countless butterflies appearing and than sinking into the ground stunning him. In reality I throw a good number of paper bombs at my target. I than walk up to my target as he is stunned and place the final paper bomb. Once I walk a safe distance away I cause the explosion to happen. This leaves my opponent wide open as he tries to recover. I mold my charka into my mouth and change its nature to fire style style charka. Once I have enough charka i release it as I exhale sending balls of fire at my opponent.

I notice that my opponent stops moving once he enters mid range and starts to reach for his ninja pouch. I focus my charka throughout my body. I than focus in on my opponent as my opponent starts to mold his charka. I than release my charka into my opponent brain but he counters with a quick hand seal and sends an A rank genjutsu at where butterflies appear in a massive group. Since he used the genjutsu to overpower mine its left with the strength of a D rank genjutsu. I proceed to bite my thumb hard enough to draw blood releasing me from the genjutsu and allowing me to escape by molding my charka quickly and releasing a short burst of it to substitute myself for a block of wood

I focus my charka throughout my body. As my opponent enters mid range I perform one hand seal. I than focus on my target. I proceed to release my charka into his brain. This causes him to see countless butterflies appearing and than sinking into the ground stunning him. In reality I throw a good number of paper bombs at my target. I than walk up to my target as he is stunned and place the final paper bomb. Once I walk a safe distance away I cause the explosion to happen.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two more techniques till we're done. ^_^

(Nehan Shōja no Jutsu) - Temple of Nirvana Technique
Type: Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user makes one handseal, placing all the targets in the area under an illusion where feathers appear to fall from the sky. This slowly puts the opponents to sleep after one turn.

This one has poor range, but yeah; perform the single handseal, with that handseal traps everyone but yourself in the genjutsu, of course within the said range, from there the target will see feathers falling from the sky placing said targets in a deep sleep, but only when one turn passes. Not the most used technique here, nor one of the most useful ones.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One/three advantages:
  • 1. Great for preventing one opponent from attacking
  • 2. effective in preventing taijutsu battles
  • 3. It can make your opponent drowsy so you can use another genjutsu
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. Fairly obvious
  • 2. Poor range
  • 3. requires one hand sign
I mold my charka throughout my body as my opponent enters short mid range. I focus in on my opponent as he enters short range. I release my charka and insert it into his mind causing him to see feathers and start falling asleep. I mold my charka into my feet. I proceed to change the nature to earth style. Once I have enough charka I release it into the ground causing a spike of earth to hit him where his heart is located in his chest while two spikes skewer him in the kidneys.

My opponent enter mid short range as I start to mold my charka. I notice my opponent making a signal hand sign. Once I have enough charka I release it into my opponents brain causing them to see a massive fire ball hurtling towards them from above. However my opponent releases his genjutsu creating flowers around me at a C rank level. I quickly bite a chunk of my cheek and get released from the genjutsu. I mold my charka into the palm of my hands. I than change its nature to raiton. Once that happens I release my charka causing a lightning blade to form around my hands. I than attempt to skewer my opponent in the chest region

I mold my charka throughout my body as my opponent enters short mid range. I focus in on my opponent as he enters short range. I release my charka and insert it into his mind causing him to see feathers and start falling asleep.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Add more detail to this part: How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):
  • 3. It can make your opponent drowsy so you can use another genjutsu
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. Fairly obvious
  • 2. Poor range
  • 3. requires one hand sign
I mold my charka throughout my body as my opponent enters short mid range. I focus in on my opponent as he enters short range. I release my charka and insert it into his mind causing him to see feathers and start falling asleep. I mold my charka into my feet. I proceed to change the nature to earth style. Once I have enough charka I release it into the ground causing a spike of earth to hit him where his heart is located in his chest while two spikes skewer him in the kidneys.

My opponent enter mid short range as I start to mold my charka. I notice my opponent making a signal hand sign. Once I have enough charka I release it into my opponents brain causing them to see a massive fire ball hurtling towards them from above. However my opponent releases his genjutsu creating flowers around me at a C rank level. I quickly bite a chunk of my cheek and get released from the genjutsu. I mold my charka into the palm of my hands. I than change its nature to raiton. Once that happens I release my charka causing a lightning blade to form around my hands. I than attempt to skewer my opponent in the chest region

I mold my charka throughout my body. This occurs as my opponent enters short range. I than proceed to focus in on my opponent. I than release my charka into my opponents brain. This causes him to see feathers falling down from the sky making him feel drowsy.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Better.

(Kokuangyo no Jutsu) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

One of the more common techniques, perform the single hand seal, causing you to initiate the technique, the target will think they are in a world of pure darkness, which in end makes there sight useless, this can trap more then one target in it also. Just the only thing, the target can still use s/his other senses. This technique is simply one of the more used techniques in genjutsu.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would the bringer of darkness block ocular abilities
  • 3. Effective in preventing multi hand seal Jutsus
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. Fairly obvious since it creates infinite darkness
  • 2. It won't stop a no hand sign Jutsu from activating
  • 3. Ineffective against S or F rank genjutsus
I mold my Charka throughout my body. This occurs as my opponent enters mid range. I proceed to focus in on my target. I than make one hand seal and release my Charka. Once my Charka is released I insert it into my opponents brain. This causing him to see everything go black as if infinite darkness appeared. I focus Charka into the palms of my hands. Once I have enough Charka I change the nature to raiton Charka. Once I have enough Charka I make the snake hand seal and release my Charka. This creates a spear made out of lightning and heads towards my opponent.

I notice my opponent seems to be molding Charka at just outside of mid range. I start to mold Charka throughout my body. My opponent start to head into mid range. Both of us make a hand seal at the same time however he releases his genjutsu first. This causes me to see absolutely nothing for a few seconds until my genjutsu cancels his out. I mold Charka into my feet and change the nature to earth style. This occurs as my opponent starts to enter short range with a chidori in hand. I than release my earth style Charka causing my opponent to fall over. I than mold Charka again into my feet. I than change it into earth again. I than proceed to make the snake hand seal. I than release my Charka into the ground. This causes the earth to rise up in sections. I than manipulate it around my opponent creating two gigantic sections of earth to crush him.

I mold my Charka throughout my body. This occurs as my opponent enters mid range. I proceed to focus in on my target. I than make one hand seal and release my Charka. Once my Charka is released I insert it into my opponents brain. This causing him to see everything go black as if infinite darkness appeared.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not too sure. Ask someone that knows their ocular abilities, cause I don't sorry.

All good, last technique. I only want you to perform this technique, and explain how you realized you were placed in a genjutsu.

(Genjutsu: Kai) - Illusion Technique: Release
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

Reason I wanted to teach you this last was, cause it's can be different ranks, depending on the amount of posts you have, Sage users such as yourself, are able to break out of S-rank and below genjutsu based techniques. This technique works by 'spiking' the chakra of the caster. The only genjutsu this won't break out of is, MS level techniques: To get yourself out of a genjutsu of such, you need to explain how you know it's a genjutsu and how you figured it was such.
Now I will cast a simple one on you, and I want you to explain how you know it's a genjutsu.

Castiel, looks at his student, and performs a single handseal, placing his student in a genjutsu, this genjutsu will make you think that there is a huge fire ball coming down from the sky towards you.

PS. I made it easy.

(Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izuna notices that his sensei appeared to be giving him a look. Izuna notices that his sensei makes a signal hand sign. Izuna looks around and notices a massive shadow appearing. Unlike most shadows that gradually appear when a massive Jutsu appears over head or start to grow as a Jutsu is made over head this one simply appeared. Izuna looks up to see a huge fire ball. Izuna than realizes when he thinks about the shadow that this is a genjutsu. Izuna proceeds to make one hand sign. This causes a momentary forceful stop in Izuna's own Charka before. After this Izuna spikes his Charka and dispels the genjutsu.