Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please tell me what you know about genjutsu, who are the most well known for the usage of it? And why you want to learn genjutsu? Detail is important.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Genjutsu is the ability to create illusions for your opponent to believe is their. Genjutsu happens when the user molds his or her charka inside their own body first. Than they use their charka to control their opponent by inserting their charka into the targets charka system. Genjutsu is primarily Yin based and is one of the three main fighting style. Genjutsu can be used for various purposes such as making your opponent think he gets killed or making them think they can't move for whatever reason or making them see whatever the caster wants them to think. A shinobi who was known for his genjutsu was Itachi. I want to learn genjutsu because it can be useful. I find it useful in a fight because when used correctly it can make an opponent see what you want and give you time to do hand seals for an over power or over the top jutsu.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, lets get started with techniques then. The below template is what I want you to fill out every time I show you a technique.

PHP:
[CODE][B]One/three advantages:[/B]
[LIST]
[*]1. 
[*]2.
[*]3.
[*]
[/LIST]
[B]One/three disadvantages:[/B]
[LIST]
[*]1. 
[*]2.
[*]3.
[*]
[/LIST]
[B]How you would use it in battle:[/B]
[B]How you would counter it:[/B]
[B]How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):[/B][/CODE]
One/three advantages:
One/three disadvantages:
How you would use it in battle:
How you would counter it:
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):

(Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

Okay so, here I would like you to focus your chakra towards my clone and insert it into its brain; that makes him believe that the surrounding area has changed, but of course within reason. This technique can only change the way the area looks, can't do anything else besides that. So you could change the terrain to rocky area, green plains and even a desert, but you have to be smart about it.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One/three advantages:
  • 1. It can fool the opponent into thinking there is another terrain rather than the one you are truly on
  • 2. It can distract an opponent from making hand seal
  • 3. It disrupts the opponents charka flow and slows down their jutsu
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. Its low rank means it can easily be overpowered by another genjutsu
  • 2. Needs to be used in a combination
  • 3. Ineffective against shinobi who know how to use genjutsu release
Would you like me to describe a combo or inform you of a combo you could do

I put my thumb in mouth and bite down as if I am about to summon an animal
(does this require more detail)

I focus my charka in my body. Once I have enough charka I insert it into Sensei's clone brain. (not sure how to go more into detail for that part). This causes the clone to think the terrain has changed from a forest to the edge of a jungle.

Last edited:

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One/three advantages:
  • 1. It can fool the opponent into thinking there is another terrain rather than the one you are truly on
  • 2. It can distract an opponent from making hand seal
  • 3. It disrupts the opponents charka flow and slows down their jutsu
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. Its low rank means it can easily be overpowered by another genjutsu
  • 2. Needs to be used in a combination
  • 3. Ineffective against shinobi who know how to use genjutsu release
I would use this combination to make my opponent ignore one of my attack for example:
I mold my charka into my palms. I than change my charka into wind style. Once I finish molding my wind charka I release it into the air after I make the ram hand seal. Once the gust of wind is heading towards my opponent I focus my charka in my body. Once I have enough charka I insert it into targets brain. (not sure how to go more into detail for that part). This causes my target to think everything is back to normal instead of technique heading towards the target.

(does this require more detail)

I focus my charka in my body. Once I have enough charka I focus in on senseis clone. As I focus on sensei's clone I send my charka into his brain. This causes the clone suddenly see a jungle instead of the usual hidden leaf forest due to my charka controlling what he saw. (did I put in enough detail? If not is there an example of what you want me to do)

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How you would counter is fine, for the time being. And how you perform it, is good for the time being I will show you later down the track!

(Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: The user makes five handseals, appearing to dissolve into a shower of cherry blossom petals. These petals surround the opponent, blocking his vision. This allows the user to mask his movement effectively.

This one seems a little useless, perform the big amount of handseals [silly imo for such a low rank technique] then insert your chakra into your targets brain, they will see a shower of cherry blossom petals, this cover his vision. Mainly used to cover your tracks, and/or retreat or whatnot.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One/three advantages:
  • 1. Effective when you need to evade a jutsu
  • 2. Effective in blinding your opponent if you need the distance
  • 3. Effective when you need to flee and your opponent is visual based
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. The hand seals reduce its effectiveness
  • 2. It a rather obvious genjutsu to detect
  • 3. Its easy for your opponent to defeat the genjutsu
I mold my charka as I do five hand seals. Once I have enough charka and one seal to go I see my opponent preparing a lightening style attack that I need to evade. I complete the last hand seal and focus in on my opponent. This would allow me to insert charka into his brain. This would cause him to see flower petal all around him and send the jutsu to his left away from me as he releases it.

I focus my charka throughout my body. I than preform five hand seals. Once I have enough charka i focus in on the clone. As this happens I send charka into his brain making him think that flower petals have surrounded him.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay with the counter can't be the same thing; that being said, I will take using Kai for the higher ranks, but not for these low ones. Be creative and tell me of how you would get out of this?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You wouldn't say it accidentally cuts my finger, you'd say something along the lines, once I figure out it's a genjutsu, I cut my finger a bit, to make it bleed, getting me out of it, or something along those line.

But moving on:

(Genjutsu: Kasumi) - Illusion Technique: Servant
Range: Short
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user does one handseal and throws a paper bomb at the enemy. The enemy, trapped in a genjutsu will see a clone of the user advancing upon him. As the paper bomb reaches the enemy, it explodes

Ah, perform the seal and repeat the process of inserting your chakra into my clone. While you're doing that, get a paper bomb ready and then throw it at the clone, the clone will see a clone of you racing towards him, but really it's actually a paper bomb, and once the paper bombs comes within the area of them, it goes boom. IT would be nice if this was longer, like mid-range. But you could still pull this off nicely.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One/three advantages:
  • 1. Its great as a distraction if you need time for a jutsu that requires hand seals
  • 2. Effective because it enables you to damage your opponent outside of the genjutsu
  • 3. Effective in confusing the enemy into thinking your using bushin
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. You need to be short range
  • 2. A hand seal at short range could be dangerous against a taijutsu opponent
  • 3. Its low ranking makes it easily countered
I mold my charka throughout my body. I than focus on my opponent since we are short range we happen to lock eyes. I than make one hand seal. This allows me to take out a paper bomb as I insert my charka into my targets brain making him see a bushin running towards him. Once I throw the bomb and its about to explode the opponent see the bushin explode as well. I than focus my charka in my feet. I than change it to earth style charka. After that I release my charka in the ground causing spikes to rise up and skewer my opponent in the gut.

As I am taking out a kunai with a paper bomb on it I receive a paper cut from the paper bomb

I mold my charka throughout my body. I than focus on my opponent since we are short range we happen to lock eyes. I than make one hand seal. This allows me to take out a paper bomb as I insert my charka into my targets brain making him see a bushin running towards him. Once I throw the bomb and its about to explode the opponent see the bushin explode as well.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, moving on:

(Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu) - Mist Servant Technique
Chakra Cost:10
Description: This illusion creates numerous illusionary clones of the user that appear to emerge from the ground, trees, rocks, etc. If these clones are attacked, they appear to multiply. The user can co-ordinate his attacks with the clones to make it appear as if they are real.

This technique doesn't need any seals to perform it, as well it goes up to mid-range. I think all you have to do is look at them, this technique allows you to cast a illusion over your target, he will see many clones of you, coming out of the ground and trees, well pretty much all around them. And, if the clones are attacked, they will double, and keep doubling. Use this with the actual shadow clones technique, it would work oh so very well.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One/three advantages:
  • 1. Great in spreading confusion against an enemy
  • 2. Great in concealing where your attack is coming from
  • 3.Great if you need to evade your enemy
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. You can get out of it easily
  • 2. If used incorrectly it can back fire on you
  • 3. If your opponent does a wide scale attack you might not be able to evade it
I mold my charka throughout my body. I than focus on my target. Once I make eye contact with him I release my charka into his brain making him see clones appearing from everything. I mold my charka throughout my body. I than change its nature to raiton. I than release my charka creating a lightening bushin next to. I mold my charka throughout my body but this time change it to water style charka. I than release my charka creating a water clone. I than have my clones attack by throwing kunai while having the opponent think the fake clones are sending kunai at them.
I mold my charka into my feet. I change its nature to lightening style. I than release my creating armor out of lightening around me and breaking the genjutsu.
I mold my charka throughout my body. I than focus on my target. Once I make eye contact with him I release my charka into his brain making him see clones appearing from everything. I make my opponent think the fake clones are sending kunai at them.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doing well, one more D-rank until C-ranks!

(Magen: Narakumi) - Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing
Range: Short
Description: The user performs two handseals causing it to appear as if a swirl of leaves surrounds the opponent. The swirl eventually falls away, and after a few seconds, the opponent sees the image of whatever they fear the most, shocking them and potentially causing them to faint.

Funny technique. Perform the two seals, then as always insert your chakra into your targets brain, they will picture an amount of leaves surround them, the leaves will go away at some point, then your target will think they are seeing their biggest fear. This technique doesn't any damage, but it will give them a small shock, and if you're lucky they will faint.