Awards
Oh f**k.

As you lie on the ground and Samehada heals you, I point at you and activate

( Ōdogen: Junryō Rasā ) - Royal Domain Illusion: Flawlessly Pure Rasā
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
This technique is one of the most advanced non-Sharingan Genjutsu techniques known to man ( or penguins ) except for a few ( such as the Ongakupou and the Magen: Genjuu Kuchiyose ). The illusion is activated only if and when the user can see the opponent - or at least his upper torso.
The second unique ability of the Genjutsu ( and all others made under this set of Royal Domain Illusions ) is the fact that it provides a "stasis" hold on the opponent's chakra system, completely sealing off fluctuations that would release the Genjutsu, such as pain, or forced chakra by another person or being. These fluctuations are released in random parts whenever the Genjutsu finishes or is broken, playing havoc with the opponent's chakra control, preventing control-intensive techniques.
The actual effects of this Genjutsu are the belief of the opponent that a huge crystal clear stream of water bursts out of the ground, air and sky and touches him, even through any defenses he may have and any place he may be hiding within or any other methods of avoidance. The opponent, being a ninja, sees the numerous deaths and injuries he has caused to other opponents of his in full, the water seeming to burn at his skin like an acid. Though this obviously does not occur in reality, the opponent faces such perceived agony that he screams and twitches uncontrollably, unable to fight, move or even lie unmoving without the pain oppressing upon him.
The technique can only be used once per battle. No other techniques can be used the same turn. No techniques of Taijutsu can be used for the next two turns. The Mangekyō Sharingan and above can see through this technique.

I then toss a large number of exploding kunai at you in an attempt to kill you as you writhe.

Last edited:

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so do i edit, or do you want me to respond from being hit with the barrage of kunai?

if you want you can even post and then i can reply to that.

Or you can claim victory. im fine with admitting defeat on a error. ^_^

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so do i edit, or do you want me to respond from being hit with the barrage of kunai?

if you want you can even post and then i can reply to that.

Or you can claim victory. im fine with admitting defeat on a error. ^_^
NO ! I refuse to beat you on a technicality. xd

Idk, presumably after the kunai, since I know you can just freaky-heal.

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much.... but not now..

*samehada, fails at releasing me from the genjutsu, as it only resumes almost as soon as i thought it was over. seeing the countless deaths of battles past, Kisame says no more. Within the genjutsu he takes a meditative stance, gathering in the natural energy that composes the world around him into the eight chakra gates of the body. Before reaching enlightenment, Kisame awakes from the genjutsu kunai raining down from the sky.

With the natural energy gathered, he focuses it to form the Amida Buddha in physical form. The thousand arm buddha punches away all the kunai that head to Kisame, and continue to Akabane pummeling him into the ground.

The Buddha soon dissipates, and Kisame stands samehada in hand.*

Round 3?

(Hatsubai Keiro):Eight Fold Path Technique
*Type:Supplementary
*Range:Short-Long
*Chakra Cost:40
This technique is used in Buddhist practice as a technique to develop insight into the true nature of phenomena (or reality). The user utilises his/her surrounding into 8 paths of his spiritual energy.Having knowledge of the 8 gates the user inserts natural energy into the gates releasing them from genjutsu(This technique acts as a release from genjutsu technique up to S rank
(Only the 12 ninja guardians can use this technique)
*May only be used once per battle*

(Raigou Senjusatsu) - Amida Buddha's Welcoming One Thousand Arms of Death-
* Type:Attack/Defense
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra Cost:40
* Damage Points:80
Description:Raigou Senjusatsu is a technique developed by Chiriku, the Fire Temple monk.
The monks were practitioners of "Senzoku no Sai", the Sage Ability which granted them enlightenment.
Chiriku and Asuma used this ability to focus their energy through the spectral Amida Buddha.By remaining still and forming their meditative positions, they can cause the Buddha to grow numerous arms which can strike out against their target.By focusing power, Chiriku could cause the Amida to change form and strike with greater impact
(Can only be used by one of the 12 guardians and once per battle)

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I feel my command over the Genjutsu slip away, I expect a counter-attack, and quickly use my Infinity Fortress to erect a large earth wall between you and me as you begin attack with the Buddha. Jumping away from the wall to fully avoid any strikes that manage to get through, I use

(Katon: Yuuen Senka Koji no Jutsu)- Fire Style: Grand War Display Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Long/Wide
Chakra Cost:45
Damage:80 (+5 burn for grassland and plain battlefields)
Description: The user summons a storm of fire that falls onto the opponent like a display many gunshots. This attack has a very wide range and can cause burn damage of 5 points extra if the battlefield is a grassland or plain.

Raining flames down at you. Since we are in a grassland, the fire's power increases. The wall I erected is presumably lying in pieces on the ground due to your strike.

Round 3 it is.

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahh, so your the plant face the solar flash spoke so kindly of....

*Kisame weaves two hands seals and the heavens themselves open up and it begins to pour down raining. crashing downward from the sky shoot huge meteors of rain violently crashing down upon emp, as well as putting out the fires of the grasslands...

Running atop the wet plains, now a water source strikes it with samehada creating pillar of water that knocks you into the air. a few sharks then jump into the air created from the pillar of water exploding upon you. as you fall down the remaining sharks drag you under water imploding upon you knocking Emp unconscious. he then floats to the top , where kisame comes crashing downward upon him with a massive strike to the back*

It's the circle of life... xD
*inserts lion king song here*

(Ame Hijutsu: Nagareboshi Ame Katou) - Rain Secret technique: Meteor Rain Drops
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user releases their chakra into the sky causing the heavens to Rain large condence chakra infused drops of water that rain down upon the enemy ast such verlocity that when they hit the ground they create craters. Due to the large source of water these rain drops can create a large source of water to be used as water sources for other attacks.

Note: Can only Be used twice
Note: Can only Be used by members of Rain village

(Suiton: Gobo Shukusame) – Water Release: Burdock Root Eating sharks
Type: Offensive, deffensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user slashes a body of water, creating a pillar of water that launches the enemy into the air. He then releases five water sharks that attack the enemy until one devours them before imploding, launching the enemy into the air. The remaining water sharks surround the enemy and force them under water where they implode in on the enemy.

Last edited:

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You posted only one technique, lol, but I assume there's some technique does the rest of it. xd

Plantface ? Perhaps, Goro-san. But in the Infinity Fortress...I control the heavens themselves !

With a wave of my hand, I change the atmospheric conditions removing any and all humidity in the atmosphere, as well as the rain that fell initially getting absorbed by the water-draining gel technique I used earlier that is still active; as well as drying up the land entirely.
As you rush forward now, the rain suddenly stops and the land dries up, you are unable to use the water, and see me use

( resandisku ) spiral disk
Type:attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra:40
Damage:80
Description: the user makes a resangan which is flattened into a thin but large spiraling cutting disk which is thrown,the disk can cut through anything.

launching the disk at you, who are now probably somewhere between short and mid range.

Not one of my techniques, that one, too much brute force for my taste, though it does come in handy. But Goro-san...what will you do against an enemy who can prevent you from using the two elements you are a master at, earth and water ?

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guess i'll have to use their more advanced forms....

*continuing in his run towards emp,Kisame spits along samehada a coating of liquid hydrogen along the blade, she then glows in a deep hued blue flame. in one fluid motion, swinging the blade from the ground up, from right to left,wielding the blade with only his right hand he cuts through the rasengan disk

With his left hand he thrust it forward sending a bombardment of silver ore shrapnel at you, cutting you up greatly.

Kisame then grabs samehada with both hands, and with the blade held to the side (right) he continues his advance to you.*

(Shin'en Suiton: Katana no Shin'en Taira) Liquid Hydrogen Release: Sword of the Abysmal Plain
Type: Attack/ Defense
Range: Short
Chakra: 55
Damage: 80 (-10)
Description: User uses shape manipulation to shape liquid hydrogen into a sword. User uses less chakra than normal used in creating liquid hydrogen to raise it's oxidation rate, giving it more flammability (slightly). User than introduces fire chakra to the outside of the sword to ignite and create a flaming sword of liquid hydrogen. This sword can cut through most elements and even steel. However being aflame users hands are burned each turn in use. User can also release blast of liquid hydrogen from sword. Sword remains until destroyed or released by user.
Note
Only usable twice per battle

(Shippou: Kuritikaru itami) Silver Style: Critical Pain
* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra Cost:40
* Damage Points:80
* Description:The user gathers a mass of silver between their hands in a ball, almost instantly they send a huge mass of silvers shooting in the direction of the opponent crushing them and the surroundings.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As my spiralling disk is sliced through, I quicly create two drones of gel, hoping for a counterattack, and line them in front of me.

(Geruton: Guuijin no Kugutsu) – Gel Release: Manikin drones
Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 40 (+ 10 per extra drone)
Damage points: 80 (if orbs used as direct attacks)
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create clear like bodies that are capable of being used in many ways. They attain a body that is resistant to taijutsu and absorbs the blows reducing them to nothing and in doing so can cause the opponent to be stuck. They can act on their own and can be used to attack or defend against the opponents by being used as a shield. They can shoot from their body orbs of gel that can be used to deal damage by having a strong density or can be used to disable the targets movements.
Note: Can only make a maximum of 2 manikins each time.
Note: Orbs of Gel count towards the users 3 moves per turn.
Note: can only be used twice with 3 turns before each use.

As you launch your silver shrapnel at them, the silver gets stuck within the bodies of the drones and does not touch me. The drones then begin shooting (hard) orbs of gel at you. Meanwhile, I quickly jump backward, putting some distance between us.

Hm. I should have expected that.

@Mugi: Cool. :cool:

Last edited:

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Kisame stomps on the ground and a wall of Liquid fire is created before him. he then weaves the boar handseal then claps his hands together in doing so the wall travels forwards 360 degrees growing massively in size, shaped manipulated into a tsunami wave that melts through your orbs and burns you to ash.

the field is now covered in liquid fire,save the one spot where i stand.*

(Umi Katon: Hei no Umi Katon)- Wall of Liquid Fire
Type: Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: User places their hand to the ground to summon forth a 360 barrier of liquid fire surrounding them to protect from incoming attacks. User can also stomp to bring the barrier about.

(Umi Katon: Taki Tsunami) Liquid Fire: Death Tsunami
Range: Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: Focusing a great amount of chakra into a source of liquid fire a giant tsunami wave is created. This wave will burn through most obstacles in it's wake, and is big enough to cover large summonings
Note: Source of Liquid Fire Needed.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the wall erupts around you, I jump back; now, as the tsunami is created ( and is very near you, before beginning to travel toward me ) I use

( Doton: Kaitodoki Shuukai Tsuchimaisou ) Earth Release: Emperor's Wrath : Mass Earth Burial
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90
The user forces a large amount of their chakra underground, to cause a huge gaping circular pit with jagged edges to open up under the opponent. Due to the imbalanced air pressure, this pit creates a temporary vacuum that sucks the opponent into it. Also, this vacuum causes rocks nearby the pit and the walls of the pit to cave inwards as well. The user then forces their chakra into these rocks, causing them to crush anything trapped between them or inside them, and then, due to an excess amount of chakra, the rocks explode, showering pieces everywhere.
Note:
1. User takes 50 Damage from using this move.
2. User cannot use Earth Release Techniques for the next turn.
3. User cannot use Doujutsu or any of it's effects , or Wood/Ice Release at all during the next turn.
4. User can only use this move once; any more usages and the user will die.

Causing a pit of earth to suddenly form underneath you, pulling you, and all the liquid fire in due to the vacuum effect. Not only are you damaged by my technique, your own liquid fire further burns you even as you fall in.

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the wall erupts around you, I jump back; now, as the tsunami is created ( and is very near you, before beginning to travel toward me ) I use

( Doton: Kaitodoki Shuukai Tsuchimaisou ) Earth Release: Emperor's Wrath : Mass Earth Burial
Damage: 90
The user forces a large amount of their chakra underground, to cause a huge gaping circular pit with jagged edges to open up under the opponent. Due to the imbalanced air pressure, this pit creates a temporary vacuum that sucks the opponent into it. Also, this vacuum causes rocks nearby the pit and the walls of the pit to cave inwards as well. The user then forces their chakra into these rocks, causing them to crush anything trapped between them or inside them, and then, due to an excess amount of chakra, the rocks explode, showering pieces everywhere.
Note:
1. User takes 50 Damage from using this move.
2. User cannot use Earth Release Techniques for the next turn.
3. User cannot use Doujutsu or any of it's effects , or Wood/Ice Release at all during the next turn.
4. User can only use this move once; any more usages and the user will die.

Causing a pit of earth to suddenly form underneath you, pulling you, and all the liquid fire in due to the vacuum effect. Not only are you damaged by my technique, your own liquid fire further burns you even as you fall in.
*as the pit opens beneath me, i become one with the flames, then forging four hand seals (one for each wolf) four wolves of liquid fire made from the massive wave that now fills the pit are created(the liquid fire would melt any earth debris that may exist in the pit in it's advance towards me).

riding upon one of the four wolves i rocket out of the pit with my left hand on samehada. the three remaining wolves run towards you slashing and burning with each touch.*

(Umi Katon: Ichi Motte no Enkou)- Liquid Fire: One With the Flame
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Damage: N/A (+10 to user per turn)
Description: User adapts his body to high temperature by forcing large amounts of earth and fire chakra through their body. Their skin gains a brown-reddish glow and they become immune to the burning effects of liquid fire, enabling them to walk or make direct contact with the high temperatures of liquid fire. Due to the intense amount of chakra coursing through users body they receive minor damage.

(Umi Katon: Ookami no Kin Enkou)- Liquid Fire: Wolves of the Forbidden Flame
Damage: 80
Description: User creates a pack of flaming wolfs made of liquid fire. The wolves are inextinguishable while on a source of liquid fire. A total of four wolves can be created, they can attack as a group or sent out one by one.
Note
Usable Twice Per Battle

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you fall into the liquid fire, and I do not hear your screams, I wish to ensure your death, and so pull out a scroll, and toss it into the air above the pit. The scroll unfurls, launching chains all around the pit, and erecting a lightning barrier.

( By this time, you have created the wolves and are emerging out of the pit, but find yourself surrounded by a lightning barrier. )

( Shurai Kusarirenku Kanmon ) ɸ Lightning Chain-link Barrier
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80 ( 100 with water )

The user tosses a scroll into the sky, aimed and thrown with chakra so it reaches even a long distance. Once in the air, the user makes one handseal, and the scroll unfurls itself, and from it numerous metal chains spew out and strike into the ground, forming a huge dome ( roughly summon-sized ) of metal chains. This is used to trap the opponent.
Immediately, the gaps between the chains are covered in a lightning layer, preventing an opponent from going outside the barrier due to the presence of it.
Next, the lightning forms into a large sphere that hovers at the top of the dome, before crashing down on the opponent ( if they are within the dome ) and exploding in a shockwave of lightning that covers the engulfs the entire inside of the dome.
Once this is concluded, the lightning barrier in the dome disappears, but the chains remain in position until destroyed.
If water touches either the lightning barrier or the sphere, it will result in a huge short-circuit of the dome, amplifying the electricity until it becomes a raging storm inside the dome that devastates the entire area in the dome ( including the user if he is present in it ) as well as snapping the chains.
The technique does possess some inherent weaknesses and restrictions -
• This technique may be used only once per battle.
• The chains are made of re-inforced metal, but are not strong enough to withstand focused cutting jutsu or weapons that are indestructible.
• Once the lightning barrier disappears after the sphere, if the opponent has somehow survived it, he can then escape the dome through the gaps between the chains. A larger object, bigger than a human, has to break the chains before it can exit.​

As you find yourself confused momentarily, with your wolves and you trapped within the barrier, I shoot a stream of water from the tentacles on the barrier, causing it to explode violently with lightning, eradicating all caught within it.

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*surrounded by a clawing gale of wind my wolves and i shoot through the lightning barrier, and i force one of the wolves to collides against the stream of water, shooting through it onward to the remaining tendril of water.

me and my three remaining wolves land upon the ground. i signal for two of them to launch forward at you to begin attacking you.

While they do that i stomp of the ground bringing forth a lake of liquid fire.*

(Fuuton: Takatsume Shakuhou) Wind Release: Falcon's Claw Release
Type: Attack/Defense (can be both at same time)
Descripton: A "Takatsume Kirekaze Nagashi" on a much bigger scale. Releases extremely powerful and extremely sharp gusts of wind from all over the users body. The Gusts of wind are condensed to the point where they are visible, taking the shape of claws and blast through and shred everything in their way.
*Based off of Chidori Reimei*

(Umi Katon: Katon no Numa)- Liquid Fire: Lake of Fire
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Damage: N/A(60 if opponent is standing atop)
Description: User stomps on the ground bringing forth the needed materials to create liquid fire. User simultaneously endows a large amount of fire chakra into the liquid to create a brightly burning lake of fire. This can be used a source of liquid fire.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*surrounded by a clawing gale of wind my wolves and i shoot through the lightning barrier, and i force one of the wolves to collides against the stream of water, shooting through it onward to the remaining tendril of water.

me and my three remaining wolves land upon the ground. i signal for two of them to launch forward at you to begin attacking you.

While they do that i stomp of the ground bringing forth a lake of liquid fire.*

(Fuuton: Takatsume Shakuhou) Wind Release: Falcon's Claw Release
Type: Attack/Defense (can be both at same time)
Descripton: A "Takatsume Kirekaze Nagashi" on a much bigger scale. Releases extremely powerful and extremely sharp gusts of wind from all over the users body. The Gusts of wind are condensed to the point where they are visible, taking the shape of claws and blast through and shred everything in their way.
*Based off of Chidori Reimei*

(Umi Katon: Katon no Numa)- Liquid Fire: Lake of Fire
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Damage: N/A(60 if opponent is standing atop)
Description: User stomps on the ground bringing forth the needed materials to create liquid fire. User simultaneously endows a large amount of fire chakra into the liquid to create a brightly burning lake of fire. This can be used a source of liquid fire.
As I see you and the wolves emerge from the barrier, my tentacles shoot water into the air, so it completes a parabolic trajectory and lands on the barrier ( that still exists, and is just behind you, causing it to explode. )

The same time this is happening, and you emerge onto the ground, I use

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

to erupt from under you. By now, as your wolves charge at me, while you deal with the spikes, I use the Infinity Fortress to create a chasm under them, which I then follow up by using

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

which I drop on the chasm, sealing your wolves away in it. I then create

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

two Kage Bunshin, who I'll call Jekyll and Hyde, near me.

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Burn Baby Burn!

*landing on the ground samehada alerts me to the growing presence of chakra beneath me. so i use the one wolf i kept with me, that im riding upon, to remain still so that the when the earth spikes rise into it they simply melt due to sheer heat.

i continue to form the lake of fire that fills the chasm your infinity fortress has created, and with the two wolves inside, the melt through the lid top you created and continuing to you and the newly formed clones...

using samehada ability to located chakra sources, i pinpoint your exact location and flood the area beneath both clones with more liquid fire. this time coming up as a geyser directly beneath the two clones as they appear, dispersing instantly, as the geyser spews liquid fire all over the field while my two wolves of liquid fire assault you in a fiery assault.

(Umi Katon: Katon Shinme)- Liquid Fire: Fire Geyser
Type: Attack/ Supplementary
Range: Mid-Long
Damage: 80 (-10 to user)
Description: User causes a stream of liquid fire to erupt from the ground to flood the area with liquid fire. Users must take caution or they can be burned as well.
Note
Can only be used twice per battle
User obtains first degree burns on his foot with the first use and second degree burns with the second use. After the first use, he cannot go to speeds equaling or above the 4th Gate, after second use cannot go to speeds equaling or above the 1st Gate.

take note that i've activated my one with the flame technique making me immune to the burning and heat effects of liquid fire ;)

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One word, Goro: BOOM.

Since you never moved from your place just outside my dome, and in my previous move I began with shooting water at the lightning dome to make it explode in an arc, the dome behind you detonates with all its power, taking you by surprise and badly injuring you. This happens at the time the chasm is filled up and the wolves rush at me, preventing your geyser attack from coming at me.

As the wolves approach, me and my two clones, all use

( Katon : Shiro Uyoku no Tsuki Megami ) Fire Style : White Wings of the Moon Goddess
Type : Supplementary/Defense
Range : N/A
Chakra : 40 ( +10 per turn )
Damage : N/A
The user makes for themself a pair of wings made of white hot flame that allows them to fly. These wings can also be used as a defense against wind attacks or be used to carry other people and fly while still leaving the users hands free.
Note : User cannot use wind attacks while using this jutsu
Takes 10 chakra every turn

to get into the air and out of the range of the wolves. We then stare at your electrocuted body, waiting for your response.

Last edited:

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how is the barrier still active after i shattered one of it's sides to escape from its confines within?

also wouldn't it just fall into the pit that you attempted to trap me in?

one more thing: wouldn't it be weakened also since i had to burst through it with wind chakra?

just wondering before i post..